Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Seemore FGP Giant

Justin H

Saw one of these at PGA Superstore yesterday, had to talk myself out if buying it...still might go back. Anyone out there using one on a regular basis?

http://www.seemore.com/putters/giant-fgp/giant-fgp-rh.html

Felt great, love the alignment aids. I'll end up picking one up eventually.

Driver: Taylormade SLDR, Diamana Kai'li 70 

3 Wood: Callaway X Tour 15*

Hybrid: Bobby Jones 21* (Original)

Irons: Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-PW

Wedges: Scor 4161 52*, 57*

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport

I've used one for over a year now and I love it! Feel is incredible, distance control is easy to get used to, and if I miss the sweet spot, it still rolls online. It's a fantastic putter! I ordered mine direct from SeeMore and used their fitting tool to decide how I needed it made. Their customer support is incredible!!! Anyway, you can't go wrong here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

• 2 weeks later...

I've used one for over a year now and I love it! Feel is incredible, distance control is easy to get used to, and if I miss the sweet spot, it still rolls online. It's a fantastic putter! I ordered mine direct from SeeMore and used their fitting tool to decide how I needed it made. Their customer support is incredible!!! Anyway, you can't go wrong here!

Sorry for the late reply - has the size been an issue at all? I was curious if it would even fit in a putter well.

Besides that, I'm most excited about the alignment system. I constantly have trouble aligning my putts. I'd like to try out a Seemore.

Sorry for the late reply - has the size been an issue at all? I was curious if it would even fit in a putter well.

Besides that, I'm most excited about the alignment system. I constantly have trouble aligning my putts. I'd like to try out a Seemore.

. It does take up some space in the top of the bag... it fits in a well like any other shafted club, but the head does cause some "arranging". I'm used to it now, but it bugged me for awhile.

I tried it in the store and seemed to be making putts with it but to me it lacked the feel of a smaller headed putter. Has distance control been an issue?

It putts the ball further than my previous putter on similar hits. Any putter one buys will have a different sense of feel and the resulting distance will take time to get used to. This is no different.... As far as feel, that's subjective. I get just as much feel from this as any putter I've played. It's not like it's a brick compared to a sliver of titanium. A different feel from others? Of course. Odyssey putters ALL have different feel as well, Cameron too.

One thing to note here is I bought mine after having used one for a full 18 holes. I didn't pick it because of how it felt or performed in a store. I was MARKEDLY more accurate, directionally and distance-wise, compared to the putter I had at that moment. This doesn't mean everyone will see drastic improvement. I did and it was the on-course performance that sold me.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing to note here is I bought mine after having used one for a full 18 holes. I didn't pick it because of how it felt or performed in a store. I was MARKEDLY more accurate, directionally and distance-wise, compared to the putter I had at that moment. This doesn't mean everyone will see drastic improvement. I did and it was the on-course performance that sold me.

I wish I had the opportunity to give it a shot on the course before I purchase.  I'm still debating, but also curious if a Flatso 2.0 on my current blade putter might do the trick.  The FGP Giant had a Flatso on it, and I'm wondering if the grip alone was what made me fall in love...

Either way, I've always been interested in the alignment system.  I may add it to the stable just to give it a shot.  

I played with a guy at Hilton Head last week that gamed the SeeMore......He was very accurate with it.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I played with a guy at Hilton Head last week that gamed the SeeMore......He was very accurate with it.

At the risk of repeating myself, I've always wondered how much their alignment system helps. Maybe visions of Payne Stewart with his fist in the air cloud my judgement, but I think the SeeMore system would be beneficial. I am convinced I miss quite a few putts due to poor alignment - always the arrow, isn't it?

Once I recover from the cost of the move I plan on giving one a shot. I'll keep y'all posted.

Archived