Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What Is the Future of Online Golf News?

GolfSpy_X

What I mean was, a lot of those tips are for people with specific problems. 97% of golfers slice, so if you don't slice, a lot of the tips are useless. Also, they produce a lot of conflicting articles. One week it's most tour players hit down on the driver, so you should too, the next week it's well, you aren't a tour player, you need to hit up on it, blah blah blah. I read them because I like reading but I don't use them unless it fits what I already like.

This is my take on the tips also, and I don't play to a 3...yet. If you tried to incorporate every tip in every issue you'd go bananas. I know this because my dad does, and he is in a constant state of frustration.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

With the computer though, the great Haney article in GD could have had video rather than stills...

This is my take on the tips also, and I don't play to a 3...yet. If you tried to incorporate every tip in every issue you'd go bananas. I know this because my dad does, and he is in a constant state of frustration.

Not saying to use all of the tips, just that a magazine with videos of tips rather than stills would be helpful. Hence iPad version of GC.

Sorry if I was not clear on that.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

The Ipad makes for some interesting On-Line Magazine thoughts. Portable, sit on your lap, touch screen, no folding monitor. Things translate to this new media format very well.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Archived