Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Does your golf practice was frustrated by bad weather conditions?

Being a keen golfer, I wanted to keep improving my swing. I searched retail outlets and the internet extensively for an indoor practice club designed to improve my game, nothing! So I decided to invent one!'

To help his idea become a reality, I enlisted the services of Justin Sirotin, a fellow Golfer with a handicap of three and one of the founders of ‘Mars Made'

Together we designed and developed an indoor practice club that would feel like swinging a full sized club, no holds barred, all the while correcting and improving your swing. The perfected club design emulates the correct weight, flexibility and speed to suit each individual. Swing_Right_Now_Full_Pic_large.jpg

The finished product has been perfected and is now available for sale. GSRN's Timing Improver has been endorsed by Professional Golfer, David Lord. David took a good month to give the GSRN's Timing Improver a test drive; he used it for himself and his A Grade students and has given it 2 thumbs up.

Not trying to be a dick, but what's the difference in this and the gesture trainer other than the gesture one has a trainer grip on it.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

paranoidparrot_105440_1325138405.jpg

Bag One: :taylormade-small: '16 M2, Tour AD-GP 7S

:adams-small:  XTD Ti 15*, Tour AD-GT 8S

:taylormade-small:  RBZ Stage2 Tour Issue 18.5* hybrid, Matrix Ozik Altus 85S Wilson FG Tour F5 21* hybrid, stock

:mizuno-small:  MP-H5 4-PW, Project X 5.5

:mizuno-small:  MP-T5, 51/08, Project X 5.5

:mizuno-small:  MP-T5, 58/10, DG Spinner

:cameron-small:  2012 Newport2, 34"

Archived