Sign in to follow this  
Hula Rock

True Link Game Changer Pro and Hybrid golf shoes

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    djl0981

• By Golfspy_CG2
      ECCO® GOLF Introduces S-LITE 
      Revolutionary Design Creates Brand’s Lightest-Ever Leather Golf Shoe    
      (LONDONDERRY, NH) – ECCO – a leading manufacturer of innovative footwear – unveils ECCO S-LITE, a one-of-a-kind hybrid shoe which breaks boundaries as the brand’s lightest-ever leather golf shoe.

ECCO S-LITE takes a fresh, innovative approach to golf shoe design by blending cutting-edge engineering and comfort to ensure an ultra-light on-course experience. A multi-injection production process offers a TPU outsole that’s 66% thinner than ECCO has previously created, perfect as a packable playing option.

“By owning our own tanneries and manufacturing processes, ECCO GOLF continues to find ways to deliver golfers truly distinctive footwear,” says Jesper Thuen, General Manager, ECCO GOLF USA. “This passion for performance and design is exemplified in S-LITE.”

A stylish, diamond-shaped embossing on the ECCO RICH TWO-TONE YAK leather upper reduces weight while increasing comfort, and a soft textile lining provides natural water repellency and breathability.

The E-DTS™ LITE outsole offers on-and-off course traction and durability with exceptional flexibility. A molded leather heel counter and inside toe reinforcement offer additional support ensuring stable footing throughout the swing.

Other unique features and benefits include: Premium, durable ECCO YAK leather, made in the company’s own tanneries  An award-winning E-DTS™ LITE hybrid outsole design that adds more than 100 traction studs and 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all playing conditions  FLUIDFORM™ Technology which is a ‘state change’ process that uses specialized fluid materials to form around an anatomical last, ensuring a finely-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound, while also creating an integral, flexible and durable bond, without the compromises common with stitched or glued assemblies  A PU midsole with a PU wing, wrapping the sides of the foot delivers stability on and off the course  A premium soft leather foot bed that offers a soft feel and natural moisture management  ECCO GOLF shoes are worn in competition around the world by European Ryder Cup Captain Thomas Bjørn, Fred Couples, Lydia Ko, Minjee Lee and Caroline Masson, among others.  
      ABOUT ECCO

ECCO®, a world-leading brand of shoes combining style and comfort, has built its success on great design and leather quality, and innovative technology. Founded in Denmark in 1963, ECCO is one of the few major shoe manufacturers in the world, which owns and manages every aspect of its leather and shoe productions, and its retail sales. ECCO is among the largest producers in the world of high-quality leather, which is used in ECCO’s shoes, and own production of leather goods and is also sold to several leading luxury brands. Today, ECCO products are sold in 87 countries in more than 3,300 ECCO shops and shop-in-shops, and at more than 14,000 sales points around the world. The company is family-owned and employs more than 19,000 people worldwide.

ECCO USA is based in Londonderry, New Hampshire. For more information: www.eccousa.com, 800.886.3226.

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Press Release from Puma
      PUMA Golf is excited to announce a multi-year agreement with four-time major winner Ernie Els. As part of the partnership, Els will serve as a global ambassador and wear PUMA Golf footwear during his professional events.

Els will wear PUMA’s IGNITE PWRADAPT and NXT family of shoes on Tour. The PWRADAPT family of footwear features a cutting-edge traction system with 3-dimensional traction pods and responsive cushioning with IGNITE Foam, for the ideal blend of industry-leading technology, style, comfort and performance. A Comfort Construction mesh bootie replaces a traditional tongue for improved fit, comfort and support, while the PWRFRAME, an ultra-thin TPU frame, is strategically placed in high stress areas on the shoe’s upper for lightweight support and enhanced stability that golfers need to play well on all surfaces and slopes.

“I’m excited about this new relationship with PUMA,” comments Els. “I’ve been wearing their golf shoes since the start of the year and honestly I feel like it’s really been a factor in me catching some form of late. I just feel more grounded with these shoes, like it’s giving me a firmer foundation in my swing. What I also like is the shoe combines stability with lightness and comfort. That’s a tough trick to pull off, but the guys at PUMA have nailed it. I’m very happy to be part of the team.”

“We are honored to have Ernie wearing our footwear and representing our brand on Tour. He is an icon in the international golf world, with an exemplary career both on and off the course, and a huge global presence. We’re excited to welcome him to the PUMA family,” said Dan Ladd, Senior VP of Sales & Marketing, COBRA PUMA GOLF.

See attached for the full press release with additional details. Reach out with any questions!

In honor of the partnership announcement, PUMA made him some custom shoes to wear as he tees-it-up at this week’s RBC Heritage.

• By ChiefMikeOfficer
      There are some good articles and forums showing off Puma's new Ignite NXT line, like this one:
      But not much in the way of reviews yet. Has anyone tried the Solelace on course or at the driving range? How would you rate it (bonus points if you have used a disc model before and can compare)?
      I have a new pair of the Disc sitting in my office right now because that's (somewhat) proven technology, but I like the look of the Solelace better, so I keep looking down at them debating an exchange (but I'm skeptical... seems like it could be gimmicky). We have about 3 months until golf season starts in Wisconsin, so I'm hoping someone in a warmer climate has actually tried them out and can give some insight to help me with the decision. Thanks!
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      This is a press release from adidas golf regarding it's 2019 adicross line.
      CARLSBAD, Calif. (November 28, 2018) – For golfers, the game never stops. adidas is continuing to push the boundaries with adicross, the urban-inspired, non-traditional line that’s meant for golfers both on and off the course. Today, adidas unveiled the 2019 adicross line, highlighted by Primeknit material and new footwear specifically designed for wear-anywhere versatility. The new apparel will be available December 1, 2018 and footwear beginning February 1, 2019.   The spring/summer 2019 adicross apparel line differentiates itself by featuring select articles with adidas’ Primeknit material, a first in the game. Because of its seamless construction, the material wears flatter to the skin, features a lot of stretch, and has a look of a woven garment without losing its shape. These pieces are cool to the body, feature moisture-wicking fabric and will form for individual fit. Key articles include the adicross Primeknit Polo ($110), adicross Primeknit Sweatshirt ($200) and adicross Primeknit Anorak Hoodie ($180).   Other new additions to the adicross spring/summer 2019 line include:   adicross Piqué Polo ($80) Wider at the body with a straight silhouette Shaped hem, soft feel Unique golf print   No-show Transition Henley Shirt ($70) Three-button Henley collar Short sleeves No-show technology stops appearance of sweat before it gets to the surface   adicross Hybrid Shorts ($85) Stretchy fabric Front pockets, one back pocket Drawcord-adjustable elastic waist with zip fly   adicross favorites like the No-Show Transition Polo ($75), Henley Long sleeve ($80), Anorak Jacket ($120), Graphic and Big Logo Tees ($40), Five-Pocket Pants ($90) and shorts ($75), Flat bill hat ($30), and Oxford Shirt ($90), which now features mesh ribbed cuffs, will round out the apparel line.   Continuing to shake up the traditions of the game, the adicross line will also introduce new footwear: the adicross PPF and the Crossknit 3.0.   The latter is the latest rendition of the popular Crossknit franchise that was first introduced in 2016. Built on the same last as adidas’ Ultraboost running shoe, this version will feature a lace closure with reflective laces and internal lace loops, a lightweight water-repellant heathered textile upper and the spikeless Puremotion outsole. The Crossknit 3.0 ($150) available in three colorways (grey, blue, and black with green outsole) is designed for comfort utilizing BOOST™ cushioning without sacrificing traction, favored by players who are looking for something both comfortable and untraditional.   The adicross PPF ($90) is new to the adicross line, giving golfers another non-traditional spikeless footwear option for the course. The sneaker-like upper features leather, microfiber and textile materials to provide a breathable feel that’s also water-repellant. The Puremotion outsole features 169 strategically placed lugs for optimal traction and flexible Bounce midsole cushioning giving wearers a springy feel for wear-anywhere comfort.   Both the Crossknit 3.0 and adicross PPF will be available online at adidas.com and at select retailers worldwide beginning Feb. 1, 2019.   The entire adicross apparel line will be available online at adidas.com and at select retailers worldwide beginning Dec. 1.   Here are just a few images.  You can find more at the above links on the dates listed.      

• By PeeDubb
      Nike Air Jordan 3 White Cement Golf shoes on hand in Size 11. $400 USD. No trades - Shipping from Canada.

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!