Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What equipment are you thinking about?

null

Just got new irons, fitted for them. JPX 923 Forged with an IO shaft. I held off on getting a four iron. Trying to decide between the Forged 4 iron, iCrossover or the Fli Hi. Just need something at 21 degrees of loft. Hybrids are out as I’ve never played them well.

It will fill the gap of my Gapr Mid 18 degree and the five iron. Just gotta go test them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB:

• :taylormade-small: Stealth 2+ 
  • :taylormade-small: Brnr Mini Driver
  • :taylormade-small: GAPR Mid 3 Iron
  • :mizuno-small: JPX 923 Forged 5-PW 
  • :taylormade-small: 54 Degree MG5
  • :taylormade-small: SW Rocketballz Max
  • :taylormade-small: 60 Degree Hi Toe Raw
  • :taylormade-small: TP Reserve M21

Well as I mentioned in the Good Morning thread today was a somber day as a neighbor has passed but also a good day as his wife asked me to come over and see what i may want to buy. He was an avid golf club collector mainly high end putters (right up my alley) and a gun guy. Well I wasn't thinking about buying anything but wound up with TWO Scotty Tour Rats a Tour Model Laguna and a Newport 2.6 center shaft blade and iam not thru half the stuff but was broke and have to reload and go back this weekend. I could have told her any value but I'm not that guy and probably overpaid but I will be able to sleep tonight.  Anyway another update Saturday

20240221_172707.jpg

20240221_172456.jpg

20240221_172622.jpg

20240221_172206.jpg

WITB

Driver is PING G430 MAX 10K 9° W/VENTUS BLACK 44.5"  TOUR VELVET GRIP

3 WOOD TAYLORMADE M2 15° W/ADDI BB TOUR VELVET GRIP

IRONS PING G410 4 AND 5 IRON W/X100 

IRONS 6-9 PING I200 W/X100 

WEDGES TITLEIST VOKEY SM8 48° CHROME

VOKEY 52°  56° AND 60 ALL IN CHROME FINISH WITH DYNAMIC GOLD AND MCC+4 GRIPS

SCOTTY CAMERON TOUR RAT GSS 350G MATADOR GRIP

SUN MOUNTAIN C-130 CART BAG NIKON LASER 

TITLEIST PRO V 1

2 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

This is the most expected response. @GolfSpy BOS you should have known this one before you asked it.

2 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

hey now... I know @dlow206 has played a lot of different clubs, but who's to say this isn't his first Vokey!?

Haha. 

Lately, i have been more thoughtful about the clubs I have been buying. Besides getting fit for and buying the Ping 10K, I haven't really purchased much lately.

The missing thing for me with wedges is that I have never been fit for them (besides the Edel fitting which was off a mat). Assuming the fitting I have is a good quality fitting, I will stick with whatever is recommended, at least for a while. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

7 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Haha. I don't hold on to much and try to trade out anything I am not using. Not to mention we just installed a hot tub so I have a little grace currently. 

I do the same. Why hold onto something you aren’t going to use anymore? Although I know I should still have my old odyssey Rossie white hot pro putter somewhere. Unless my wife decided I didn’t need it since I have my cobra putter. 

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max 9* with Tensei AV Blue 55

PXG 5 and 7 woods with Mitsubishi Diamana Shafts

Mizuno Pro 225 5-GW with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts

Taylormade Hi-Toe 54 and 58 degree wedges

Ping Prime Tyne 4

On 2/20/2024 at 11:38 AM, aguybadatgolf said:

Im thinking about purchasing a driving/utility iron. My iron set now goes up to a 5 iron and have some odd gaping issues. I had a 4/5 hybrid as because when I first started golf a couple years ago I didn’t have the ball striking to hit anything above a 5 iron. My 5 iron and hybrid go roughly the same distance now (within 5 yards of each other). I’m thinking I’ll trade in the hybrid as my ball striking is now one of the stronger parts of my game.

I still have a 3H so I’m on the fence about adding a 4i to my set and just going 3H 3W Driver or adding a 17-19 degree driving iron as they are a little easier and more forgiving than a 4 iron. I also like the idea of having a club that can stay low and I can hit off the tee on windy days or narrow courses. 

My have have down to a 4iron and considered a 3 long iron just to fit my gap but i ended up with a 2 iron the ive found i can choke down on confidently sue to it just being longer. Now my problem is that i hit my driver with so much spin and inaccuracy that im basically just hitting the 2iron and leaving the driver in the bag. For reference i hit my 4iron consistently like 230-240 and the 2 is hitting around 270ish (still need more reps to know my certain distances) and my driver is around 285in the air. My ability to hit my driver is something to be seen. It could be a chip cause i strike so high on the face it is could be a hammer. Theres no telling whats gonna happen when that clubs in my hand

Been playing for about 2 years in total. Winter breaks and a 6month period when I got sick. Starting to feel like myself again and recently played a “okay” round. 
I currently have custom fit Cobra LTDx irons/wedges, a Vokey 60(cause my short game has been the best part of my game, and a Maverick 9 deg. Driver. Driving is the worst part of my game so My 4 iron usually takes alot of the long game abuse. 

9 minutes ago, PrismFlopper said:

My have have down to a 4iron and considered a 3 long iron just to fit my gap but i ended up with a 2 iron the ive found i can choke down on confidently sue to it just being longer. Now my problem is that i hit my driver with so much spin and inaccuracy that im basically just hitting the 2iron and leaving the driver in the bag. For reference i hit my 4iron consistently like 230-240 and the 2 is hitting around 270ish (still need more reps to know my certain distances) and my driver is around 285in the air. My ability to hit my driver is something to be seen. It could be a chip cause i strike so high on the face it is could be a hammer. Theres no telling whats gonna happen when that clubs in my hand

My driver sounds a lot like yours I’m either hitting very controlled baby draws all round and can average 310 yards. Or I’m spraying it all over the face and can’t control it at all. On those days I’m usually not hitting my 3W or 3H well so a driving iron does sound appealing because my irons are solid 95% of the time lol. 

Tester for PingS159 Wedges

Driver - :cobra-small: LTDx LS 9° with UST Mamiya LIN-Q Gunmetal - X

3W - :callaway-logo-1: Paradym 15° with Kai'li™ White - X

3H - :PXG: Gen5 0311 19° with Ventus Blue Velocore - X

Driving Iron - image.png.e20decc564f669047d8ef7d2dbd4734d.png 699 Pro with UST PROFORCE V2 Hybrid White/Yellow - X

Irons - :Sub70: 6-PW 699 Pro in black with Dynamic Gold X100 (+1", 3° Upright) - X 

Wedges - :callaway-logo-1: 50° Jaws MD5, :callaway-logo-1: 54° Jaws MD5, :titleist-small: 58° Vokey SM8 

Putter - :bettinardi-1: Studio Stock #2 Bronze , :cobra-small:KING 3D Printed Agera Armlock Putter (Trying something new), 🦓 Zebra Golf AIT 3 (On time out)

Ball - :srixon-small: Z-Star XV or :vice: Pro (depends on what I can get a deal on) 

Well as iam an absolute sucker to all things flatstick i was rather excited to see the Toulon "batch" for 2024 made in limited numbers with four blades and four mallets available in a luscious chocolate pvd coating and what really caught my interest and the reason i didnt enjoy the past models was their milling was very deep and these 2024 offerings have a gorgeous soft milling which to me is the only way to go!! I do not want to hit a marshmallow I want feedback and I want it now!! Lol. These are going to retail at.....ready for this??? 600 dollars?? Wow that might be a tough go when Meridian offers customization for under 400. We shall see but they sure do look purdy!!! 

Screenshot_20240222_144644_Google.jpg

2024-Toulon-Featured-12-768x538.jpg

20240222_144708.jpg

20240222_144727.jpg

20240222_144803.jpg

20240222_144839.jpg

20240222_144926.jpg

WITB

TITLEIST PRO V 1

21 hours ago, blackhawk1539 said:

Just got new irons, fitted for them. JPX 923 Forged with an IO shaft. I held off on getting a four iron. Trying to decide between the Forged 4 iron, iCrossover or the Fli Hi. Just need something at 21 degrees of loft. Hybrids are out as I’ve never played them well.

It will fill the gap of my Gapr Mid 18 degree and the five iron. Just gotta go test them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the 4 iron in the 923 HOT METAL HL is 21° and super easy to whack and 200 cheaper than a "udi" or "driving iron "

WITB

TITLEIST PRO V 1

56 minutes ago, Marlin Dave said:

Well as iam an absolute sucker to all things flatstick i was rather excited to see the Toulon "batch" for 2024 made in limited numbers with four blades and four mallets available in a luscious chocolate pvd coating and what really caught my interest and the reason i didnt enjoy the past models was their milling was very deep and these 2024 offerings have a gorgeous soft milling which to me is the only way to go!! I do not want to hit a marshmallow I want feedback and I want it now!! Lol. These are going to retail at.....ready for this??? 600 dollars?? Wow that might be a tough go when Meridian offers customization for under 400. We shall see but they sure do look purdy!!! 

Screenshot_20240222_144644_Google.jpg

2024-Toulon-Featured-12-768x538.jpg

20240222_144708.jpg

20240222_144727.jpg

20240222_144803.jpg

20240222_144839.jpg

20240222_144926.jpg

Not surprised at all at those Toulon prices - they sure are pretty!  Would absolutely love to try out an Atlanta (gotta represent the hometown 🤣)!

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

On 1/25/2024 at 3:27 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

All I keep thinking about is LAB putters... 

I could have authored this.  Esp after all the good info and discussion on the forum community call today. (Thanks again for that.)

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

Random but looking for a putting training aid similar to the Tiba Putt. Unfortunately, looks like they closed. I found one on amazon but is more of a gate trainer. I'm looking for one that has more of a rounded path as opposed to one that is straight edge. For whatever reason that one worked the best for me and dialed in my putting quickly.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

On 2/21/2024 at 5:50 PM, dlow206 said:

Haha. 

Lately, i have been more thoughtful about the clubs I have been buying. Besides getting fit for and buying the Ping 10K, I haven't really purchased much lately.

The missing thing for me with wedges is that I have never been fit for them (besides the Edel fitting which was off a mat). Assuming the fitting I have is a good quality fitting, I will stick with whatever is recommended, at least for a while. 

That is very rational an thoughtful thinking and changes in your buying patterns. We here at the MGS have no tolerance for such non-sense and would prefer more impulsive purchases that we can all enjoy hearing about.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

10 minutes ago, sp0rtsfan86 said:

Random but looking for a putting training aid similar to the Tiba Putt. Unfortunately, looks like they closed. I found one on amazon but is more of a gate trainer. I'm looking for one that has more of a rounded path as opposed to one that is straight edge. For whatever reason that one worked the best for me and dialed in my putting quickly.

As I said that, found one on Ebay still in box. Well that's ironic.

Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright

1 hour ago, sp0rtsfan86 said:

There are two totally different putting strokes one that as you say rotates a bit on an arc and a straight path thus the reason for toe hang and such iam more of a straight path but this reminded me of my buddy who was convinced he could buy the game of golf but we all know how that works out. He is actually a decent putter and has the arc like you do BUT he bought this crazy putting aid that you actually put your putter in and close the lid and it supposedly shows you takeaway to follow thru BUT it's a straight line so he spends hours on the thing and we go to the course and he has his flowneck Newport (which is absolutely an arc style putter) and he is missing putts by four feet and getting madder and madder every hole (I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny because I could clearly see what was happening) by the time I pulled into his driveway he was fuming mad and jumped out of my truck ran in the garage and threw the entire putting aide setup in his pond 🤣🤣🤣 only after it sank did I have the heart to tell him he was training for one thing and doing another.    So I saw a DIY where you stand on a sheet of plywood or similar and tape a pencil to your putter and take a couple strokes and that shows your arc. You then get a small thin piece of trim that will bend like foam core or such and nail it to your arc, now you have an edge to guide the back of your putter and this helps you perfect your arc

WITB

TITLEIST PRO V 1

On 2/23/2024 at 9:48 AM, Marlin Dave said:

So I saw a DIY where you stand on a sheet of plywood or similar and tape a pencil to your putter and take a couple strokes and that shows your arc. You then get a small thin piece of trim that will bend like foam core or such and nail it to your arc, now you have an edge to guide the back of your putter and this helps you perfect your arc

That's brilliant! There's a topic for DIY Training Aids - you could also post about this one in there.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

16 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

That's brilliant! There's a topic for DIY Training Aids - you could also post about this one in there.

I thought about that and when I travel back north I will as photos will help but you obviously caught the jist of it!! For an arc stroke it's really a great way to see where in your stance you want the ball and what the putter face stance is at impact.

WITB

TITLEIST PRO V 1

Just now, Marlin Dave said:

For an arc stroke it's really a great way to see where in your stance you want the ball and what the putter face stance is at impact.

Or just work on having a longer area before and after the ball where the putter moves straight where the putter is aimed.  Even if the path is a little off it has little impact on the balls direction.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Or just work on having a longer area before and after the ball where the putter moves straight where the putter is aimed.  Even if the path is a little off it has little impact on the balls direction.   

Yep!! My biggest putting gains came from an older gentleman at my club he told me your follow thru should be 3x the length of your takeaway. Not sure where that came from but it worked for me and it's possible it was just a tool to let my mind relax and flow??

WITB

TITLEIST PRO V 1

19 hours ago, Marlin Dave said:

Yep!! My biggest putting gains came from an older gentleman at my club he told me your follow thru should be 3x the length of your takeaway. Not sure where that came from but it worked for me and it's possible it was just a tool to let my mind relax and flow??

That is an odd thought in my opinion; I guess more of a "hit" the  ball thought.   I focus more on same rhythm for all strokes and don't know how far through my putter goes.  

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

guess more of a "hit" the  ball thought. 

I've heard something similar; hadn't thought of it in years. The way it was explained to me was that this thought is a way to avoid decelerating through impact; if you go back 4 inches and through 12 inches, you won't quit on the stroke before impact.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

34 minutes ago, ILMgolfnut said:

I've heard something similar; hadn't thought of it in years. The way it was explained to me was that this thought is a way to avoid decelerating through impact; if you go back 4 inches and through 12 inches, you won't quit on the stroke before impact.

All depends on how you swing.  With the hit approach, how you make sure you are accelerating at the right pace to control distance.     My stroke is a little more gravity controlled so I try to avoid the subconscious swing a little harder since this is uphill or a little less hard since this is downhill.   Just move the putter back and let it fall through the ball.   

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

That is an odd thought in my opinion; I guess more of a "hit" the  ball thought.   I focus more on same rhythm for all strokes and don't know how far through my putter goes.  

It creates a repeatable stroke which in my opinion is the only way to have consistency. It worked quite well for me and keeps me from "slapping" at the ball

WITB

TITLEIST PRO V 1

I've become quite slap happy and don't follow through/pull up and out.

17 hours ago, Marlin Dave said:

It creates a repeatable stroke which in my opinion is the only way to have consistency. It worked quite well for me and keeps me from "slapping" at the ball

I also bought a pair of polarized sunglasses because I broke my last pair. So my two equipment purchases are accessories rather than anything too crazy.

On 2/23/2024 at 4:46 AM, ejgaudette said:

That is very rational an thoughtful thinking and changes in your buying patterns. We here at the MGS have no tolerance for such non-sense and would prefer more impulsive purchases that we can all enjoy hearing about.

i already started my degenerate behavior again since my last post...

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

15 hours ago, Another Steve said:

Think I’ll get some raquet tape and put a wrap over top of my Golf Pride tour wraps…

I also do that for a quick change!

FYI some people are trying and liking the Jumbo Max grips.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

2 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

I also do that for a quick change!

FYI some people are trying and liking the Jumbo Max grips.

I am actually trying the JumboMax grips right now myself. I got a ultralight and the tour to start. I did gain a little speed with the ultralight but was not as consistent with my strike and the tour and the counter weighting I was make center contact basically every time. So I plan to get a few more tours this week and will put one on a wedge to test with short game and one on the driver. Unless there is something with the driver of in the short game I really don't like I am thinking I will be switching to them. 

Edited by ZackS

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test