GolfSpy Stroker

2020 Official Member Review: Fujikura Motore X shaft

Our Sponsors

Some say that the golf shaft is the engine of the swing....

engine.jpg

But we know, from reading master clubmaker Tom Wishon, that the engine is YOU and if we want to use a car analogy the shaft is actually the transmission.

transmission.jpg

With that being said join me in congratulating our 5 testers of the new 2020 Fujikura Motore X shaft 

@azstu324
@dlow206
@goaliewales14
@revkev
@Rtracymog

motore-x-2.JPG

Let's see how well they use the new Motore X shaft to transmit the energy from their engine to the clubhead and send the ball speeding straight and fast!

Motore-X-Video-Cover-2-01.png

• Like 8

[placeholder]

Congratulations gents!

Really looking forward to your thoughts with this.  GolfSpy Harry had good things to say about it in the latest No Putts Given and he's seen and tested a bazillion!

• Like 4

Wow, thank you for picking me. I will be representing all of the high handicappers who miss the sweetspot more often than not. Can't wait to see if this helps add ballspeed with good dispersion.

• Like 8

Another excellent group of testers, and another Michigander, too. Looking forward to this one. Shafts are such a cool part of golf tech!

• Like 4

Excited to see how you all get on with these! Gonna be cool to read how it performs in @dlow206 SIM Max as I just put one in the bag as well.

• Like 3

to quote my 7 year old daughter Kaylen.. HOLY CRAP SANDWICH THIS IS FLIPPIN AWESOME!!!.. the literal meaning is definitely much less appealing the the intent.

Thank you to MGS and Fujikura for this opportunity! 

To those new to the testing experience, get ready for the ride of a lifetime! 

• Like 3

Looking forward to following along with this one! Good luck testers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

A great group of testers here. Should be a great follow. I have fond memories of the Motore F1 from years back. A new updated version sounds intriguing.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

6 hours ago, yungkory said:

Excited to see how you all get on with these! Gonna be cool to read how it performs in @dlow206 SIM Max as I just put one in the bag as well.

Will definitely be great to see how this Motore X works out in the SIM Max. I bought my SIM Max off the rack, couldn't resist the trade-in value I got on my old driver and bought it in a local store. Only tried the made for TM Ventus Blue vs. made for TM Ventus Red, and the Red fit better. I am always on the search for optimizing. 

• Like 5

I am beginning to become a shaft nerd and can’t wait to talk to the fitter from Fujikura about which shaft will fit me best. 
I am assuming the F3 in stiff flex but not which weight.

• Like 1

Congrats fellas. Not going to lie, this one is intriguing.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

I am beginning to become a shaft nerd and can’t wait to talk to the fitter from Fujikura about which shaft will fit me best. 
I am assuming the F3 in stiff flex but not which weight.
Old man Crossfield would refer to us as "shaftoids"

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Very excited to be a part of this and with a great team!  Thanks MGS and Fujikura - I played my best golf with their shafts in my Nicklaus Iron Max irons 10-15 years ago.  Here's hoping that I can catch lightning in a bottle again!

• Like 2

To echo @dlow206 and @revkev, this is an amazing opportunity to be apart of this test! 

As we work through getting things setup on our end, what are some things you guys want to see out of this review?

• Like 2

To echo [mention=91232]dlow206[/mention] and [mention=16651]revkev[/mention], this is an amazing opportunity to be apart of this test! 
As we work through getting things setup on our end, what are some things you guys want to see out of this review?

I want to see you guys pick up club head speed and not lose out on accuracy. I’d imagine that’s what Fujikura would love to see too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1