Got Problems?

ole gray

Stuck in jury duty today, ugh [emoji21]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Funny how people hate jury duty. I fall on the other side and really want to be on a jury. Have only been on a few pools. Mostly called it and told I wasn't needed only Asked to come in once but wasn't selected to be on a jury. Start duty again this month and received a 10 page questionnaire to help filter the jury pool prior to actual selection. After doing the questions I quickly realized I won't be picked to sit on that jury

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Funny how people hate jury duty. I fall on the other side and really want to be on a jury. Have only been on a few pools. Mostly called it and told I wasn't needed only Asked to come in once but wasn't selected to be on a jury. Start duty again this month and received a 10 page questionnaire to help filter the jury pool prior to actual selection. After doing the questions I quickly realized I won't be picked to sit on that jury

Used to get called to New Haven court almost every year. Then one year I was interviewed for a somewhat news worthy jury. I was interviewed and excused from that jury quickly and never called back. I don't think they “liked” me.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Used to get called to New Haven court almost every year. Then one year I was interviewed for a somewhat news worthy jury. I was interviewed and excused from that jury quickly and never called back. I don't think they “liked” me.

I just "liked" you... so you don't feel bad.   ;)

I've gotten a notice 4 times, but when they find out that I worked in national security for 35 years and my brother-in-law was a city cop and deputy sheriff, I don't get picked.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I just "liked" you... so you don't feel bad. ;)

I've gotten a notice 4 times, but when they find out that I worked in national security for 35 years and my brother-in-law was a city cop and deputy sheriff, I don't get picked.

Thanks, I feel better now [emoji16]

My daughter works in CT Judicial and can't be on a jury.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I've only gotta the letter in the mail once in my life. Never had to adjust my work schedule because my number was too high to ever get called in. Then a holiday happened and boom my window was up.

I honestly would've loved to have been picked. I think trials and cases are interesting. Besides that, I worked retail at the time so a few days sitting down would've been nice [emoji13]

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Heading to The Vet to for MRI results. Little bit [emoji45]

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I don't mind just duty, the last 2 times I was called I got out on the Jury. The last time out of 50 people, I was the first juror selected. It was ok, but the trial itself was for something stupid and could have been prevented.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Keep good thoughts [emoji106]

Rick

Left Hand, 

I'm the same way, I was just called two years ago and up again this year i think.   Last case was a woman on trial for stealing women's hygiene products from a Walmart.   I kid you not!!  Her star witness was her sister who said it was her who took them...LOL   I swear this one could have been on Judge Judy.   We deliberated maybe 2.5 minutes.

Thinking of you buddy!!  Hope it went well!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Maybe they saw your sketches of a hangman [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Maybe they saw your sketches of a hangman [emoji41]

I did have my Clint Eastwood T shirt on that day...Hhmmmmmm?

Rick

Left Hand, 

I've been thinking about this all day wondering wether to post since we “got the call” this morning one of our best FL friend passed this morning.

Try not to drag this out but this couple were one of our first friends when we moved here 6 years ago. He had a very bad heart condition but was doing pretty good and one of my best golf buddies. Anyway a 1.5 year ago the deterioration started mostly from the heart medication destroyed his kidneys and internal organs. In early November he was given 2 weeks but he's stubborn and made it thru the Holidays. He took himself off all the garage yesterday and went peacefully. I was lucky to talk to him briefly B4 the morphine kicked in and said our goodbyes. My wife was a bit of a basket case but OK now.

Short finish, he plus me and two other close friends entered a big deal scramble tournament about 4 years ago. He was our big hitter I'm the short game/putter guy the other two guys pretty good players. Anyway we came in second. I was OK with that but later were told that the 1st place team has been suspected of cheating on a few of these scrambles. My friend claimed from the beginning we were robbed!

He will be missed by all of us here he was a PIA BUT he was our PIA[emoji106]

Sorry I was too long.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I've been thinking about this all day wondering wether to post since we “got the call” this morning one of our best FL friend passed this morning.

Try not to drag this out but this couple were one of our first friends when we moved here 6 years ago. He had a very bad heart condition but was doing pretty good and one of my best golf buddies. Anyway a 1.5 year ago the deterioration started mostly from the heart medication destroyed his kidneys and internal organs. In early November he was given 2 weeks but he's stubborn and made it thru the Holidays. He took himself off all the garage yesterday and went peacefully. I was lucky to talk to him briefly B4 the morphine kicked in and said our goodbyes. My wife was a bit of a basket case but OK now.

Short finish, he plus me and two other close friends entered a big deal scramble tournament about 4 years ago. He was our big hitter I'm the short game/putter guy the other two guys pretty good players. Anyway we came in second. We were OK with that but later were told that the 1st place team has been suspected of cheating on a few of these scrambles. He will be missed by all of us here he was a PIA BUT he was our PIA[emoji106]

Sorry I was too long.

Sorry for your loss Rick; sounds like you guys had some great times together...

Sent from a bunker filled with mana

Driver-  Titleist  TSR3 10*
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (5i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Wilson Infinite Grant Park
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Sorry for your loss Rick; sounds like you guys had some great times together...

Sent from a bunker filled with mana

Thanks, He was one of the good guys. Everyone had a funny story about him and some of the dumb sh&t he would do. He was original.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Short finish, he plus me and two other close friends entered a big deal scramble tournament about 4 years ago. He was our big hitter I'm the short game/putter guy the other two guys pretty good players. Anyway we came in second. I was OK with that but later were told that the 1st place team has been suspected of cheating on a few of these scrambles. My friend claimed from the beginning we were robbed!

Sorry I was too long.

Rick, my condolences. Hard to lose anyone but especially a close friend or family.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Sorry for your loss Rick. Good buddies especially golf buddies are hard to find.

I lost my best friend 12 years ago at end age of 45 to Brain Cancer. He was gone within two week of his diagnosis. It was a stunning loss.

RIP to the Big Hitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I was too long.

Sorry for your loss Rick. Golf brings us some great people and memories, cherish them. Take care.

Driver: Taylormade QI10

3W: Taylormade QI10

5W: Taylormade QI10

Hybrid Taylormade 4 QI10

Irons: 5 to LW Taylormade Stealth

Putter: Taylormade Spider Tour

Ball: Taylormade TP 

Bag: Hot Z Canadian flag

Sorry for your loss Rick. Good buddies especially golf buddies are hard to find.

I lost my best friend 12 years ago at end age of 45 to Brain Cancer. He was gone within two week of his diagnosis. It was a stunning loss.

RIP to the Big Hitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks, way too young.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Sorry to hear that Rick.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

First World Problem Rant

For my flight to Orlando I paid the $30 for early bird check in. Since I knew I wouldn't be around a computer thiz am to do the self check in.

Just got my boarding position. B-6!!! [emoji35]

WTF. I've never been in thd B group doing early bird. May not seem like a big deal. But at 6'5 and having had double knee replacement. The extra room of the exit rows is a big difference.

Well at least it's just a 2 hour flight and not a 5 hour cross country.

First leg done; plane left at 5:45am.  Sitting here in the Seattle airport waiting for my flight to Palm Springs.  Everyone is hacking; I'll probably catch the flu by the time we land at noon today!  I don't care... I'm golfing with the flu!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

First leg done; plane left at 5:45am. Sitting here in the Seattle airport waiting for my flight to Palm Springs. Everyone is hacking; I'll probably catch the flu by the time we land at noon today! I don't care... I'm golfing with the flu!!

Half my work crew has some sort of ailment right now. I've gone through about a quarter of a larger bottle of hand sanitizer since Sunday

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Sorry about your loss Rick

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)