Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

I dug into the True Car thing this morning. We'll see how it all shakes out.

I hope you have an email account you use especially for singups and things and gave that one to True Car.  I'm a USAA member as well and did that last year,  15 months later I'm still quotes and emails from car dealers!! It was out of control the first month or two with calls and emails from them.   Biggest mistake I made giving them my personal everyday email 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I have a new Cobra F6 driver and was supposed to put it in play for the first time today. Thunderstorms rolling into Georgia this morning...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

There was a hold up on the F7 for me to test so it is not here yet.  I will head up just as soon as it has arrived so we can compare the F6 and F7 head to head, with pics and your comments to add to my write ups.   

On a rant note, the M1 I bought a few weeks ago is with a buddy who is giving it a try to see if he wants to buy it.  Last Thursday I was playing around with the settings and dropped it on the cart path, it took a chip out of the toe, you can't see it at address but it bugs me to no end.  If he doesn't buy it I plan to put it on the bay, it is pristine other than the chip and I believe I can get a pretty good price for it even with the chip.  The pictures will show a excellent condition driver with a pencil lead sized chip on the toe, ugh!

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

There was a hold up on the F7 for me to test so it is not here yet. I will head up just as soon as it has arrived so we can compare the F6 and F7 head to head, with pics and your comments to add to my write ups.

On a rant note, the M1 I bought a few weeks ago is with a buddy who is giving it a try to see if he wants to buy it. Last Thursday I was playing around with the settings and dropped it on the cart path, it took a chip out of the toe, you can't see it at address but it bugs me to no end. If he doesn't buy it I plan to put it on the bay, it is pristine other than the chip and I believe I can get a pretty good price for it even with the chip. The pictures will show a excellent condition driver with a pencil lead sized chip on the toe, ugh!

Sounds good partner !!!

Ouch on the booboo with your M1

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

The key to an island vacation with my wife is sunglasses that hide my eyes. Hooters girls on the island as well as a college sorority formal. The menu is well done today.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

I thoroughly enjoy being belittled. It is great.

You're a good contributing member and I'm sure your upcoming review will be as good as any ever laid out here. You do what you do and don't let folks bend you the wrong way.

I don't think anybody is being purposely aggressive. That would not look good at all here We're above all that crap and I sure hope it's not beginning now.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I hope you have an email account you use especially for singups and things and gave that one to True Car.  I'm a USAA member as well and did that last year,  15 months later I'm still quotes and emails from car dealers!! It was out of control the first month or two with calls and emails from them.   Biggest mistake I made giving them my personal everyday email

I do - so far it has been ok. Was only matched with 3 dealerships and have only heard from 2 of them. Hopefully this continues to be the case.

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

Out of curiosity what loft is it

10.5°  Regular Flex

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

I discovered yesterday that my bag and 5 hybrid are made of very strong materials neither of which give when they meet under duress.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I discovered yesterday that my bag and 5 hybrid are made of very strong materials neither of which give when they meet under duress.

I wanted to click like on this, but I wasn't sure if that was appropriate or not because I feel your pain

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

Uh oh! 

If it's any consolation, you are not alone.  I'm traveling to Oregon this weekend, and MmmmmmBuddy is holding new clubs for me to try.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I wanted to click like on this, but I wasn't sure if that was appropriate or not because I feel your pain

Ditto.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Patio furniture.

We'd spent a few bucks on what we thought was a nice outdoor set - a short couch, two chairs and a table - in a faux wicker dark brown that appeared nice.

But didn't last more than two seasons....

* Stay away from the plastic faux wicker -- it basically disintegrates in the sun and outside.

So, rant Part Deux, we check out some stuff online and end up going to Home Depot and order a set that looks good .. and looks durable: all powder coated iron.

It gets delivered and I bribe the guys to bring the big box around the back. The one very big box that for some reason I'd _assumed_ contained the four chairs and the one round table. Well .. it did, but .. in many, many well-wrapped pieces that need to be unpacked, sorted out and assembled........

Sheesh, just one chair turned into a stupidly loooong project. Oh well.....

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Pretty sure I just got had on a used car deal... son of a!

Care to share the deets?

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Patio furniture.

We'd spent a few bucks on what we thought was a nice outdoor set - a short couch, two chairs and a table - in a faux wicker dark brown that appeared nice.

But didn't last more than two seasons....

* Stay away from the plastic faux wicker -- it basically disintegrates in the sun and outside.

So, rant Part Deux, we check out some stuff online and end up going to Home Depot and order a set that looks good .. and looks durable: all powder coated iron.

It gets delivered and I bribe the guys to bring the big box around the back. The one very big box that for some reason I'd _assumed_ contained the four chairs and the one round table. Well .. it did, but .. in many, many well-wrapped pieces that need to be unpacked, sorted out and assembled........

Sheesh, just one chair turned into a stupidly loooong project. Oh well.....

We purchase a faux wicker set (four chairs and a table with a central glass top from Costco about 17 years ago of which 12 years was on an unprotected fully exposed deck. Still going strong. It was made by Samsonite when they still made quality stuff. Wife want to replace it just because, lol. Too many honey do lists...

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Care to share the deets?

Bought a used WRX. It has some miles on it. But I'm only gonna add to it. Paid a fair price, drive it to Milwaukee and the damn thing burns oil like a boss, and I'm pretty sure it has a head gasket leak or the turbo jacket has a crack. So I told the dude he can have it back and I'll take my $, since he lied to me about no issues. I did look it over and drove it. I used to be a subie tech so I knew what to look for. Just didn't have enough time to find it before I bought it.

- Alan

caveat emptor

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Bought a used WRX. It has some miles on it. But I'm only gonna add to it. Paid a fair price, drive it to Milwaukee and the damn thing burns oil like a boss, and I'm pretty sure it has a head gasket leak or the turbo jacket has a crack. So I told the dude he can have it back and I'll take my $, since he lied to me about no issues. I did look it over and drove it. I used to be a subie tech so I knew what to look for. Just didn't have enough time to find it before I bought it.

- Alan

That stinks! Hope it works out for you.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

- Alan

I'm not sure I would buy any used WRX from what I've seen of the people driving them.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Pretty sure I just got had on a used car deal... son of a!

bought a used car last year, brakes needed to be changed this past weekend.  The wheels had lock nuts on them, and wouldn't you know it there was no key!  Had to pay $40 to have the wheel place brake them loose.

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

I'm not sure I would buy any used WRX from what I've seen of the people driving them.

This one was owned by an older traveling salesman. I did a pretty good inspection on it. But only so much I can do in the mud.

Anyways. He is working with me if there are any repairs, 75% him 25% me. I'll take that I guess.

- Alan

This one was owned by an older traveling salesman. I did a pretty good inspection on it. But only so much I can do in the mud.

Anyways. He is working with me if there are any repairs, 75% him 25% me. I'll take that I guess.

- Alan

I think he's pretty generous.

I. HATE. PACKING.

I. HATE. PACKING.

Update: Took a quick break and installed a Flat Cat on my putter. Now back to more packing.

I. HATE. PACKING.

Packing ?  Packing for a vacation ?    Packing to move to a new house ?

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

My son just threw up in the sink...and it was a lot :(  He didn't want to go to sleep just yet (who would blame him) so we're sitting here watching Pixels, LOL.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: