• Saturday July 6
    • Sunday July 7
    • Saturday July 13
    • Sunday July 14
    • Saturday July 27
    • Sunday July 28
    • Other--

So let's try and get something started.

Which of these weekemds look like for a DMV/DE/PA/NJ and others outing.   Perhaps near the MD/DE line.  

July 6/7

July 27/28

July 13/14 could be possible for me.  But right. Now I may be playing in a tournament at our course.   

I'm Open to Sat or Sunday either weekend.  

July 27/28 would be best for me I'll actually be visiting Delaware that weekend so I'm sure I'd be closer to the action then good ol Frederick.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

July 27/28 could work for me.  I'm unfamiliar with golf in that region, what are some courses for us to consider?

20 minutes ago, skrupa15 said:

July 27/28 could work for me.  I'm unfamiliar with golf in that region, what are some courses for us to consider?

A couple that come to mind  

White Clay Creek near Wilmington- about a 1:15 minute drive from BWI Airport area to give a point of reference.   Yes, I know it's a bit of a drive for those even further south.  But trying to make it doable for some NJ/PA folks as well.

http://www.whiteclaycreek.com/

Then there's always Bulle Rock....It has come down in price quite a bit $99 for weekends it appears so only $10 more than White Clay and the difference in tolls and gas, make it about a wash.

https://bullerockgc.com/

But of course, also open to suggestions in that general proximity as well.   We can always do another one in September or something that is more southern oriented...to try and get some of the NOVA or Hampton Roads area players as well. 

• Like 1

Wzup spies

I have been playing on and off for 30 years 

got my first set of Wilson prestige when I was 13. Played with my step grand father, uncles for a good couple of years. In my mid 20’s I was able to get my handicap down to a 7. Got out of it for a while, now I’m back round about a 10 handicap now. Had to go and change my entire swing grip  pretty much my whole game. My goal is to get back and stay in the single digits again .

Golf is the time I can get lost in and shut everything else out for a couple of hours 

I’m a md golfer I really don’t have a home course I play all over the place

I try to get 3-4 rounds a week during golf months and 2 weeks of golf in Myrtle beach sc every year (12-14) rounds 

I really enjoy the personal struggle during the game to be able to stay in the zone keeping your rhythm. See ya out on the links.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy raisins said:

Wzup spies

I have been playing on and off for 30 years 

got my first set of Wilson prestige when I was 13. Played with my step grand father, uncles for a good couple of years. In my mid 20’s I was able to get my handicap down to a 7. Got out of it for a while, now I’m back round about a 10 handicap now. Had to go and change my entire swing grip  pretty much my whole game. My goal is to get back and stay in the single digits again .

Golf is the time I can get lost in and shut everything else out for a couple of hours 

I’m a md golfer I really don’t have a home course I play all over the place

I try to get 3-4 rounds a week during golf months and 2 weeks of golf in Myrtle beach sc every year (12-14) rounds 

I really enjoy the personal struggle during the game to be able to stay in the zone keeping your rhythm. See ya out on the links.

Welcome!  Where do you play in MD?  There's quite a few of us on this board.

MDGolfHacker

Well I’m officially in Maryland now. You all know me.

I’m going to go crash Stud’s Am event on Sunday.

Is it always this warm?!

• Like 3

Well I’m officially in Maryland now. You all know me.

I’m going to go crash Stud’s Am event on Sunday.

Is it always this warm?!

What part of MD?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What part of MD?

Not sure what you call it? St. Mary’s County.
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Not sure what you call it? 

100 miles past nowhere 😬

• Like 3

100 miles past nowhere

After driving through DC. I’ll take it. That place is a nightmare.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Shankster said:

Ha. Yeah it can be pretty crazy there.  

Already doing site seeing in your first week?  Don't tell me GPS too you through DC 😳

• Like 1

One of the few places I refuse to drive through haha. Welcome to the “area”. I get down to MD and golf every now and then. Hopefully we’ll be able to get out for a round!

• Like 1

Ha. Yeah it can be pretty crazy there.  
Already doing site seeing in your first week?  Don't tell me GPS too you through DC

No. I was smart enough to veto that route after my last 8 hour trip around it.
  • Like 2

Hey everyone,

I've been playing about 25 years.  My usual scores range from 78-84 depending largely on my putting.

I love the stress relief I get when playing or just hitting balls at the range and getting outside after a long week in the office.

I was drawn to MGS due to my interest in clubs, club testing, product development and new gear.

I live in Bucks County, PA.  I don't belong to a club but play mostly at Makefield Highlands

I think my user name is self describing.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hey everyone,
I've been playing about 25 years.  My usual scores range from 78-84 depending largely on my putting.

I love the stress relief I get when playing or just hitting balls at the range and getting outside after a long week in the office.

I was drawn to MGS due to my interest in clubs, club testing, product development and new gear.

I live in Bucks County, PA.  I don't belong to a club but play mostly at Makefield Highlands

Thanks.

With a screen name like that you’ll fit right in! I’m just outside of Harrisburg. If you’re ever down my way let me know!

On 7/1/2019 at 9:45 AM, Needmoreclubs said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks.

Welcome.  Get a full profile setup and be active around the forums and good testing opportunities may come your way. 

Also keep an eye out here for a possible local outing later this month. 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2019 at 6:59 PM, shawndabo said:

New member here from Ocean View Delaware.

I played as kid but took the last 15-20 years off. Multiple surgeries kept me out. Started back up a few months ago and hit everyday in the garage or backyard when I don't get a chance to go to the course.

I found My Golf Spy via Instagram, I have been addicted to golf recently and have been looking at as much information as I can find. 

I live in the Ocean View Delaware area, we are very lucky to have many courses in the area including many in Ocean City MD that are just minutes away. Only issue is the traffic and increased crowds when the weather is nice. 

I work as an Ecommerce Manager for a large Marine dealer. 

My username is just the combination of my first and middle name. 

Hell yeah!!!!!!!  Another Delaware golfer!!!!!!!  Welcome from Dover!

July 27th for me but that's not a definite.  I just got back from Jamaica tonight, then in a week and a half I am heading down to Pinehurst so I am not sure of the 27th.  August would be better for me personally, but don't let that stop you!  My vote would be Bulle Rock if it's only $10 bucks more, however Bulle Rock is a much harder course then White Clay Creek.  Just my two cents.

• Like 1

I know i'm a little late to this discussion but I'd be out for the 27/28. We leave for Boston the night of the 25th then up to Maine after that.