Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

JUST ARRIVED! - System Q Adrenaline Driver

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

This driver arrived along with the Leggera. The focus of this design is less drag and faster swing speeds. THis model was wind tunnel tested and has that data on the Hireko website.

FROM WEBSITE:

Let all-new Power Play System Q Adrenaline driver fuel your rush. Drag is evident in any object moving at fast speeds. The lower the drag, the faster the object will move. Think boxy cars vs a Ferrari. The Adrenaline driver incorporates wind-tunnel tested slipstream technology, which optimizes the head shape for reduced drag and faster clubhead speed. Plasma welded construction allows us to redistribute weight and move the center of gravity to its optimal location to create the longest, more powerful drives you have ever experienced.

MSRP:

COMPONENT = $64.95

ASSEMBLED = $99.95

WEBSITE

3-11-11-45.jpg

3-11-11-46.jpg

3-11-11-47.jpg

3-11-11-48.jpg

3-11-11-49.jpg

3-11-11-50.jpg

3-11-11-51.jpg

3-11-11-52.jpg

3-11-11-53.jpg

3-11-11-54.jpg

3-11-11-55.jpg

#TruthDigest

Even better, if you want a Project X/RIP/whatever other high-end shaft, or a GP/Lamkin/other higher priced grip, you'll STILL come out ahead, cost-wise, with the same quality.

Personally, I'm holding out for the Acer XF with the QuikFit. Kinda like the I-MIX, just doesn't cost $30+ per adaptor. Oh, the Adrenaline and Leggara have that, as well.

• SPY VIP

The face on this one reminds me a bit of the PowerPod II.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Archived