Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Just got new shoes

After trying on about 10 different pairs of shoes I finally found the pair for me. adidas 360 tour 4.0. I tried 4 footjoys 3 eccos and 2 adidas and 1 nike and these were hands down the most comfortable shoe. I tend to walk on my toes when walking so it's hard to find a shoe that will hold up and has enough room in the front and not slip in the heel. Also on the eccos could feel the spikes in balls of my feet. Almost like there was a stone in my shoe.

I loved the Tour 360's, most comfortable shoe I tried on, but the price was more than I was willing to pay. I ended up with a pair or powerbands for $60, so I think it was a good compromise...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

I loved the Tour 360's, most comfortable shoe I tried on, but the price was more than I was willing to pay. I ended up with a pair or powerbands for $60, so I think it was a good compromise...

+1

I went for the powerbands for the same reason

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

After trying on about 10 different pairs of shoes I finally found the pair for me. adidas 360 tour 4.0. I tried 4 footjoys 3 eccos and 2 adidas and 1 nike and these were hands down the most comfortable shoe. I tend to walk on my toes when walking so it's hard to find a shoe that will hold up and has enough room in the front and not slip in the heel. Also on the eccos could feel the spikes in balls of my feet. Almost like there was a stone in my shoe.

Am I glad I'm not the only one who does this... I've gotten better as I've gotten older- with shoes on, I don't do it as much, but barefoot or in sandals I still do it.

Archived