Scoring: CLICK HERE

Fantasy 101: Click Here

Draft Prep: Click Here

Poll Results, Their Effects on the League, and Playoff Format: CLICK HERE

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Our Sponsors

9 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

@GolfSpy STUDque @Berg Ryman @Undershooter

Are we going to do a set amount of tournaments that you can use a golfer similar to the circus league?

If the roster option that includes a bench is chosen, we can consider it. If best ball is chosen, there's not a way to manage that. 

1 minute ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

If the roster option that includes a bench is chosen, we can consider it. If best ball is chosen, there's not a way to manage that. 

Sounds good.  I better go see if I can change my vote then! 😁  Is there an over/under on how many of the 60 guys actually manage their team? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Are we going to do a set amount of tournaments that you can use a golfer similar to the circus league?

In the interest of transparency, this was something that was discussed between the three of us. US and I aren't really in favor, but we are but two voices in a chorus of sixty. Depending on how it plays with the other votes it could be on the table for all of you to vote on though.

It makes sense that if we want to have a Leaderboard setup, then top 5 scores each week follows it nicely. Takes a little bit of the guess work out for some of the newer, or less experienced players in the league - especially considering the size of this league!

• Like 1

Are we going to have the auto-draft for those of us not able to make the draft like we did last year?

• Like 1

Anyone else besides me have little clue how this works?  I looked on the Fantrax site and did not find any information.  Can anyone  provide a sequence of steps we'll go through setting up teams and week to week selection/entry process?  Thanks.

• Like 1

If the waivers are the $200 budget, are those the same as the football bidding system we used? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Anyone else besides me have little clue how this works?  I looked on the Fantrax site and did not find any information.  Can anyone  provide a sequence of steps we'll go through setting up teams and week to week selection/entry process?  Thanks.

I think it will depend on the format that is chosen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Are we going to have the auto-draft for those of us not able to make the draft like we did last year?

Yes. Once we turn it back to an online draft, it'll be an option to set up. As will draft pick trading. I have the order and will post the video tomorrow once I get it on YouTube. 

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

If you've played Fantasy football, it's like that for rosters. Week to week lineup setting will depend on the votes.

1 hour ago, GB13 said:

If the waivers are the $200 budget, are those the same as the football bidding system we used? 

Yes.

• Like 2

Ok I lied. Here's the draft order y'all. Pick trading is turned on so feel free to start wheeling and dealing:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Ok I lied. Here's the draft order y'all. Pick trading is turned on so feel free to start wheeling and dealing:

I think the draft order may be off.  It's showing I have the 46th pick every round; not the reverse snake order we used for football and last year's golf.  Shouldn't it be 46, 74, 166, 194, etc?

image.png.aa1293df298a5ec351b69b07b4fdab93.png

9 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

If you've played Fantasy football, it's like that for rosters. Week to week lineup setting will depend on the votes.

This will be my first foray into fantasy sports.  Don't want to jug up the main thread with newbie questions - should I ask them here or via IM to admins?

1 hour ago, Bucky CC said:

I think the draft order may be off.  It's showing I have the 46th pick every round; not the reverse snake order we used for football and last year's golf.  Shouldn't it be 46, 74, 166, 194, etc?

I think we need to flip it over on our end. Good point out Bucky.

@fixyurdivot a newbie introduction post is on the table to be done this weekend, likely by me. However, due to my real life lawyer life I'm not sure when it's going up, but it will be done by close of the Sony.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

Nope. That's stays in circus unless it's something that people push for.

FYI we may have a side league for golf as well.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

It's updated now. Draft order reflects the wheel of wisdom. 

• Like 2

This is going to be fun! I was looking through some of the pre-draft stuff on Fantrax this morning and found this jewel...
Screenshot_20200110-123852_Firefox-01.jpeg

Any takers?

The draft will be fun and very intense if it's anything like the football draft and I can't wait to get to it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

It's updated now. Draft order reflects the wheel of wisdom. 

Possible stupid question but, since we are having four duplicates of each player, when we rank players for the draft, if I want to put “Tony Romo” as my first pick, do I need to add him 4 times? Or just once? 

Edited by GB13
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

This is going to be fun! I was looking through some of the pre-draft stuff on Fantrax this morning and found this jewel...
Screenshot_20200110-123852_Firefox-01.jpeg.292217ad81530a0b501823126ebfc652.jpeg

Any takers?

The draft will be fun and very intense if it's anything like the football draft and I can't wait to get to it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I may have to do auto draft and if it’s like football I’ll get Romo in the 2nd round.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2