Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Shot Scope Users Group

DarthGator007

22 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Glad to hear it worked well for you. Also just curious if you downloaded and edited the round? If so any issues? 

Round has been fully edited with no issues. I use the Dashboard on the computer.

In my TaylorMade Supreme Golf Bag:
Driver:  PXG Gen 6 0311 10.5° with Motore X F3 R Shaft 45"
3W:  Callaway 3W Mavrik Max w/ UST Helium Black 4F2
5W: Callaway Epic Flash (+1/N) w/ Project X Evenflow Green R Flex
Hybrid:  Callaway Big Bertha 4H (+1/N) w/ UST Recoil 760 ES F2
Irons: PXG 0211DC 5-GW w/ MMT 60 A Flex
Wedges: Kirkland 52°/56°/60° w/ True Temper Shafts
Putter:  Seemore Original FGP Mallet / Cobra King Nova / Toulon Portland
Ball:  Callaway ERC Soft / Snell MTB Black / Sugar Pure / Vice Pro

On 5/16/2023 at 11:01 AM, tony@CIC said:

Glad to hear it worked well for you. Also just curious if you downloaded and edited the round? If so any issues? 

After doing a "factory reset", not just a reboot, I had three flawless rounds. Then there was today. Same problem I previously experienced and happening at the exact same location on the same course. On the 16th hole, I used "Last Shot" and the watch read "0". GPS worked fine from that point, but it apparently stopped reading tags (confirmed when I got home using the Read Tags function). I don't know how it placed shots, but shots were all over the place on those last three holes, and clubs shown included inactive clubs. At least it completed all 18 holes as a single round, and I just had to correct all the data for the last three. Another factory reset, and it is back to reading tags again. Back to the V3 until things get sorted out.

Sent another message to Shot Scope this morning regarding my L2 order as I still haven't received any updates or a response to my previous message requesting a status update. Really disappointed right now...

In other news, I left my H4 stuck to the golf cart yesterday. Course is 40 minutes away and I don't play there often so I guess it's theirs now. I had a text message from Cleveland Golf for a free 45-day trial of Arccos so I went ahead and paid the $10 to see if I have a better experience now that I own an Apple Watch, but maybe I've just reached the point where I stop using shot trackers as helpful as they are...

EDIT: It arrived! Still a little bummed that Shot Scope support never returned my message (we'll see if they reply to the one from this morning), but at least it's here now. I look forward to using it Saturday!

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Shotscope response for the scoring widget !

The ! means that are score has been missed or not input correctly.  
Please unlock the watch and press on the exclamation point and scroll through the holes until you find the holes that do not have a score inputted. Select on this hole, enter your score and once you have confirmed this the exclamation point will be replaced by your score.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

This morning, I had the opportunity to play 9 holes. Everything was going smoothly during the round until I got to the last hole. Unfortunately, after my approach to the green, my watch suddenly went back to the clock display, which messed up my tracking.

During the round, my interaction with the watch was minimal. I only checked the distance of two of my drives, and there was no other significant interaction.

The tags worked well for tracking my shots, but unfortunately, my watch stopped working on the last hole.

During my game, I made use of the auto-putting feature but manually noted down the distances of each putt for editing later. Although the GPS tracking at ground level had some minor inconsistencies, the auto-putting function performed satisfactorily in general.

Throughout the round, I regularly checked to ensure that my tags were properly capturing my shots, and up until the last hole, I was prepared to provide a positive review with no issues. Unfortunately, the unexpected interruption during the final hole disrupted the GPS tracking. I am unsure of the exact cause for the tracking failure.

I eagerly anticipate the release of the next firmware update, hoping that it will address these issues and provide a more seamless experience in future rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 65

Ping G430 Max 3 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping G430 Max 7 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping 3i iCrossover PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 85

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 56/10

Ping Glide 4.0 60/10

Ping Kushin 4 putter

Maxfli Tour & Wilson Triad White Golf Balls

10 minutes ago, nupezb said:

Throughout the round, I regularly checked to ensure that my tags were properly capturing my shots, and up until the last hole, I was prepared to provide a positive review with no issues. Unfortunately, the unexpected interruption during the final hole disrupted the GPS tracking. I am unsure of the exact cause for the tracking failure.

On the two occasions my watch went wacky on the 16th hole and stopped recognizing tags (despite that still showing some shots on each of the last three holes though misplaced along with the clubs used), the read tag function in settings would not recognize any tags, new or old.

Question. Have you checked to see if the watch will read tags now, after the round?

On the two occasions my watch went wacky on the 16th hole and stopped recognizing tags (despite that still showing some shots on each of the last three holes though misplaced along with the clubs used), the read tag function in settings would not recognize any tags, new or old.
Question. Have you checked to see if the watch will read tags now, after the round?

I didn’t check but I will when I get home.

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 56/10

Ping Glide 4.0 60/10

Ping Kushin 4 putter

I got a response from Shot Scope. They apologized for the delay stating that they've been very busy (which I don't doubt). I mentioned what happened to my H4 and asked if it was possible to purchase just the device by itself. Unfortunately, they don't have an option to do that, but he did offer to discount the price of a new unit which I gladly accepted. Looks like I'll be doing a direct comparison of Shot Scope and Arccos this summer.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

22 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Shotscope response for the scoring widget !

The ! means that are score has been missed or not input correctly.  
Please unlock the watch and press on the exclamation point and scroll through the holes until you find the holes that do not have a score inputted. Select on this hole, enter your score and once you have confirmed this the exclamation point will be replaced by your score.

I thought that was the case and your info provides a short cut to fix the "!". My problem is that the "!" has appeared twice in my last round because the X5 has moved off the hole by itself without me even leaving the green. Both times everything was tracking just fine on the hole. Then I input the number of putts and it advanced to the next hole before I could confirm the score. Both times it happened as I was walking across the green. 

Hopefully firmware updates will nail down some of these glitches.

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

18 hours ago, Dr Strangelove said:

I am going to sell mine (Gray).  If interested, let me know.

I don't blame you for your frustration. Regardless of the product, a manufacturer simply can't know all of the potential issues until their new product gets into the hands of the masses and I'm beginning to think Shot Scope should have done a wide-ranging beta program before launching to the public. They could have gotten lots of willing participants from this forum alone, even charging their cost or higher for the privilege. I know we all got a discount as current SS users, but the X5 was still a fair amount of money and was supposed to be a finished product. The fact that it was available to the public quickly after the pre-sale deliveries proves it wasn't anything but a current customer reward (which I did appreciate). I for one wouldn't be as frustrated if these issues were part of a beta program rather than a finished product. 

But I'm curious, will you some other shot tracker?

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

6 minutes ago, MIgregb said:

I haven't totally given up on the X5, but I have gone back to using my V3. 

I've been following this thread, and frankly I am quite surprised how many issues there have been with the X5.

I did not make the leap and continue to use my V3, but unfortunately, I think some of the issues have bled over to my unit's performance as well.  I've had several holes in the last few rounds where I went to mark my putt location ( I enter them manually), and the watch has moved onto the next hole all ready.  Nothing I cannot easily fix during editing, but none the less, a little concerning.

Historically Shot Scope has been exceptional, so I really hope they find their way back to that level, and I for one, am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they will.

:srixon-small:      ZX7 Driver 9.5 Stiff flex Smoke Black shaft

:taylormade-small:   3HL 17 Rocketballz Matrix Ozik Stiff

:wilson_staff_small: C300 Hybrids 20. 23 Fujikura Speeder Stiff

:taylormade-small:   Stealth 5- GW Ventus Red 6-R

(Sorry, no Edison logo as of yet)   Edison 49 and 55 degree wedges                                                               :cleveland-small: RTX 4 56/8  64/6 Raw Wedges

:EVNROLL:  ER5 CS 35 in putter

:ShotScope:  V3 GPS Shot tracker watch

:OnCore:   OnCore Elixr

15 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

I got a response from Shot Scope. They apologized for the delay stating that they've been very busy (which I don't doubt). I mentioned what happened to my H4 and asked if it was possible to purchase just the device by itself. Unfortunately, they don't have an option to do that, but he did offer to discount the price of a new unit which I gladly accepted. Looks like I'll be doing a direct comparison of Shot Scope and Arccos this summer.

As several forum members are aware of, I am currently performing the same comparison between the two systems. My X5 is awaiting its turn (3 rounds logged with Arccos; need to log 5 to unlock all of the features) so I am sorry to be unable to contribute to the Field Trial at this time 😕  This whole 'planning a Fall wedding' thing is getting-in-the-way of my golf game 🤣

I will say ShotScope is a clear leader in shot editing post-round (via the dashboard). Or, I haven't found a good tutorial explaining how to accurately edit on 'the other system'. Yes, I record all of my shots on a scorecard & still dislike having to refer to my phone endlessly.

The Arccos Android app on a Samsung Gear watch is laughable (at best). The Link 2 sensor is greatly improved over the original & I haven't had any missed shots with proper on-course input by yours-truly. With ShotScope, I was able to glance at my wrist for F/M/B yardage, shoot the pin, pull a club, and make the shot....all with my phone stored in my bag 👍 

Keep fighting the good fight, ladies & gents.....I'll join you all shortly

:callaway-small: Epic Flash

:cobra-small: King F8 3W

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Max 7W

:ping-small: G425 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50/54/58

:bettinardi-small: Inovai 6.0

:taylormade-small: Tour Response or :wilson_staff_small: Triad (both thanks to MGS testing) 

Forgot to follow up. Yep, the tags are reading. Like I said it was one of my last shots of the round when it jumped back to the watch face. Overall, great experience yesterday.

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 56/10

Ping Glide 4.0 60/10

Ping Kushin 4 putter

1 hour ago, MIgregb said:

I don't blame you for your frustration. Regardless of the product, a manufacturer simply can't know all of the potential issues until their new product gets into the hands of the masses and I'm beginning to think Shot Scope should have done a wide-ranging beta program before launching to the public. They could have gotten lots of willing participants from this forum alone, even charging their cost or higher for the privilege. I know we all got a discount as current SS users, but the X5 was still a fair amount of money and was supposed to be a finished product. The fact that it was available to the public quickly after the pre-sale deliveries proves it wasn't anything but a current customer reward (which I did appreciate). I for one wouldn't be as frustrated if these issues were part of a beta program rather than a finished product. 

I will not be.  It's not frustration with the product.  Couple of things driving my decision:

1. I find myself farting around like walking the distance from my first shot to the flag.  Worrying about the metrics more than playing.

2. I just bought some golf clubs that I didnt need along with a Hamilton Khaki watch that I also didnt need.  So I'm selling stuff to fund.

:ping-small:G410 plus driver,:taylormade-small:Aeroburner 3W, :cobra-small:F6 Baffler 
:callaway-small:XR 4, 5 hybrids
:titleist-small:2021 T300 6 - GW, SW irons
:callaway-small: Mack Daddy CB 58/12 wedge
Axis1 Rose putter

Alternates: Srixon ZX4 MKII irons

Quick question for those that have used GPS only on the X5. We played a scramble yesterday so I decided to use gps only vs. tracking,  I had to advance each hole manually using the  hole widget. Is this the way it's supposed to work? On the V3 it follows automatically and the X5 doesn't directly address this. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

9 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Quick question for those that have used GPS only on the X5. We played a scramble yesterday so I decided to use gps only vs. tracking,  I had to advance each hole manually using the  hole widget. Is this the way it's supposed to work? On the V3 it follows automatically and the X5 doesn't directly address this. 

I have used the X5 in GPS mode and it advanced hole to hole automatically for me.

However, I was not able to measure last shot distance with the X5 in GPS mode - you access that function by touching the club icon and the icon is not displayed in GPS mode. (at least not for me).

On the V3 in GPS mode, you can select last shot after you make the stroke - and it will measure the distance as you move to the balls new location. That is a feature of the V3 that I love.

Not sure yet how (or if) that can be done on the X5, still looking.

Tour Edge C721 Driver, Integra 45g L flex shaft

BombTech 2 HW 16*

BombTech 5 W

Maltby KE4-Max 5 - PW, Recoil Dart 65 A flex shaft

Maltby TSW-DRM 50*/54* wedges, Recoil Dart 75 R flex/spinner shaft

Bettinardi Studio Stock #5 putter

23 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I've used GPS only mode just once but I don't remember having to manually advance it. That's a big enough PITA that I'm sure I would have remembered doing it. I'm sure I could find the answer to this question if I wasn't too lazy to go back through the thread, but have you ever factory reset the X5? One of the regulars on this thread suggested it several pages back so I tried it for grins. It did seem to smooth out a few nagging hiccups. 

16 minutes ago, MIgregb said:

I've used GPS only mode just once but I don't remember having to manually advance it. That's a big enough PITA that I'm sure I would have remembered doing it. I'm sure I could find the answer to this question if I wasn't too lazy to go back through the thread, but have you ever factory reset the X5? One of the regulars on this thread suggested it several pages back so I tried it for grins. It did seem to smooth out a few nagging hiccups. 

According to support I shouldn't have to advance the holes manually. I have done a hard reset - but guess I'll do that again. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

20 hours ago, Larryw said:

I have used the X5 in GPS mode and it advanced hole to hole automatically for me.

However, I was not able to measure last shot distance with the X5 in GPS mode - you access that function by touching the club icon and the icon is not displayed in GPS mode. (at least not for me).

On the V3 in GPS mode, you can select last shot after you make the stroke - and it will measure the distance as you move to the balls new location. That is a feature of the V3 that I love.

Not sure yet how (or if) that can be done on the X5, still looking.

So very many things tell me that the X5 was just not ready for release.

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

Update on my earlier post about Last Shot operation when in GPS mode.

It works the same as the V3, but you have to navigate to Game Mode > Last Shot and tap the screen to start the measuring. Then when you reach the ball you can see the distance. If you forget to start the measuring - then you cannot recover.

When in the GPS Track mode, all you have to do to measure last shot is press on the Club icon on the left center of the face after you reach the ball and it gives you the last shot distance (you don't have to remember to start the measurment). That is great - and much easier.

So now I have two quick easy suggestions for the next improvement cycle:

1. Add a LS icon during GPS mode that is in the location where the Club icon is located during GPS Track mode (and not used since the club icon is not displayed in GPS only mode). This would allow quick easy access to start the Last Shot measuring during GPS mode.

2. Add a Subtract icon in GPS Track mode for the manual putting screen. It only has an Add icon. Sometimes it advances 2 strokes on it's own and sometimes when I hit the add icon - it actually adds 2 strokes. There is no easy way to subtract that unwanted stroke before hitting the pin collect icon.

Not major issues but just recommendations for efficiency improvments.

Tour Edge C721 Driver, Integra 45g L flex shaft

BombTech 2 HW 16*

BombTech 5 W

Maltby KE4-Max 5 - PW, Recoil Dart 65 A flex shaft

Maltby TSW-DRM 50*/54* wedges, Recoil Dart 75 R flex/spinner shaft

Bettinardi Studio Stock #5 putter

I've unfortunately had a new issue come up. My league plays just 9 holes so a few of us show up early and play 9 before that. I've done this before and had no issue with the X5 recording the initial 9, ending the game, then recording the other 9. Today, even though I had no issues tracking shot and keeping score, the 2nd 9 holes doesn't show up after syncing with the app. I thought maybe it just didn't sync but the "History" shows nothing; it's simply gone. 

This is getting really frustrating.

Love my range finder, but am missing shot tracking information and may be joining the shot scope crew soon. Is there one that is better bang for buck than others?

Apologies for the typo with autocorrect and has been resolved ...I've given myself a warning 😉

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Word is the new firmware update should be out, I think, either today or tomorrow.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Update us out, will check out changes for penalties today

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Yep new firmware available....

20230524_070302.jpg.6718857ffe859b2d2bba08fa83abc852.jpg

They've also made a few UI enhancements ...

20230524_070548.jpg.d3746bd23c9f04076511206976269110.jpg

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Love my range finder, but am missing shot tracking information and may be joining the s*** scope crew soon. Is there one that is better bang for buck than others?

As botched as the X5 intro was it's still better than ARRCOS. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

25 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

As botched as the X5 intro was it's still better than ARRCOS. 

I have to agree.

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

2 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Yep new firmware available....

20230524_070302.jpg.6718857ffe859b2d2bba08fa83abc852.jpg

They've also made a few UI enhancements ...

20230524_070548.jpg.d3746bd23c9f04076511206976269110.jpg

Just uploaded the new firmware - I'll be interested in how well the "scoring widget" works with the penalty feature for those rare (😛) occasions I have one. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart