Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

5 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

really like the work life balance you have going on...

I worked hard at creating it.  Being self-employed has its ups and downs but I enjoy getting to be there with my kids in the morning and being involved.  The wife does RE as well and we work well as a team between home life and work life.  

I am definitely blessed!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

1 hour ago, Big moose said:

Good morning everyone on this rainy cold miserable western pa. Morning. It's supposed to change to I don't even want to say the word, snow this afternoon. I just found out Thursday that one of my golfing buddies unexpectedly passed away, it was a real shock for all of us because at 76 he was healthier than all of us. May he rest in peace. 

Sorry for the loss!  Never easy.

48 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

Good morning All, 

Emma’s team won their 1st game of the season and I shot a 1 under 34 in the top tracer league, so yesterday was cool. Today nothing is planned, so of course SWMBO will try to fill that void and I will gently resist, the battle of evermore quietly continues. 

Have a grand Sunday!

Congrats on the first win of the season and good round at league night!

1 hour ago, Rob Person said:

I downsized a bit.  Weber gas grill, 30" offset, zgrills 550 pellet.

Had the middle sized EGG I won at a mc charity poker run. Used it wice, decided it wasn't for me, donated it to the HS Band. Had a rolling 70" side tray loader smoker. Only used it for the kids band events, so gave that to a friend who started entering bbq comps after they graduated. Have yet to purchase a flattop griddle, as use would be seldom. I've used them plenty at events though. 

Yeah we had a large wood smoker on skids with 3 chambers and a vertical that we got rid of when we moved as it was just to big.  We had a pellet vertical smoker that ended up almost catching fire because of the wiring inside and got a refund.

We are working on buying the lot across the street from us to build our dream home and plan on having the whole outdoor kitchen area for all the cooking devices.  Of course above the garage will be the "man cave" simulator/bar/office room 

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Sorry to hear about your friend.  It's like they are an extension of your family.  Sadly, I think one of my old golf buddies won't be around much longer.  He quit playing three years ago; sometimes comes to the range to hit balls, but doesn't look very good.  He's 83.

Thanks appreciate that, yeah we are all going to get to the point when we will no longer be able to golf anymore, sad but true. 

Frank musolino 

Goodmorning my Fellow Spies! 

I hope all have a great day and enjoy a Sunday of fun! As for me, I have some test to do for school, a paper to write on Business Ethics, and a baby girl to play with( shes the motivation behind the MBA)! Real sad no golfing for me today but that is ok, will likely wait until the Paradym gets here. Hope to give yall a great review! Anyways, Be The BLESSING! give the loved ones some hugs today as well! 

Samuel Hanvey 

9 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

I have completed the fort bed and we have the painting done on the exposed frame sections. 

Still want to build a little work station underneath so he can build his Legos but will do that another day. 

20231210_114013.jpg.0a004a29ec26bfb61154f5977e65ea08.jpg20231210_114021.jpg.3ea85389082f65a4d756405dadf1bd2d.jpg20231210_114032.jpg.cc785a90856c4c3785a5627981c6e493.jpg

This is pretty freaking awesome! it looks great! 

Samuel Hanvey 

1 hour ago, Jim Shaw said:

really like the work life balance you have going on...

I am really jealous of @Josh Parker work life balance. I strive to get to this but right now mine is more work/school and less life, @Jim Shaw.  @Josh Parker just needs to write book on how he accomplished it, and I'm sure it would be a best seller! 

Samuel Hanvey 

6 minutes ago, Samuel09152 said:

I am really jealous of @Josh Parker work life balance. I strive to get to this but right now mine is more work/school and less life, @Jim Shaw.  @Josh Parker just needs to write book on how he accomplished it, and I'm sure it would be a best seller! 

No best seller here... I will work until the day I leave this place.  

I have always been good at saving and was single for a long while before having kids.  Ran construction divisions before getting into RE.

Did well on a few real estate deals I owned and was able to pay off home/vehicles so living expenses are minimal.  I'm now working on owning properties to pass down to my kids. 

I work hard and phone could ring at 5am or 11pm and I answer it.  Days I'm sitting down for dinner and head out to a showing because a client wants to look.  My wife and I know we have plenty of time for the kids but when it's work time, we work. 

18 minutes ago, Samuel09152 said:

This is pretty freaking awesome! it looks great! 

Thank you!  It turned out better than I had thought of originally. 

Hope you feel better!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Another surprise coming your way tomorrow! Stay tuned.

Mmmm I'm gonna guess the big announcement is that the whole golf ball rollback hullabaloo was just another Internet hoax / hacker misinformation social media campaign 😝

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good morning everyone!

It's a chilly Monday morning in Tennessee and I'm enjoying the warmth of my coffee before walking in here in a few minutes.

I enjoyed my limited time off over the weekend, I Hung out with my wife and got a couple of small tasks taken care of. Right now I'm looking forward to next weekend and hopefully playing golf.

I hope y'all have a wonderful start to your week!

Hope yall were good through the nasty storms that rolled through 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.