The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

7 hours ago, BORDO said:

Good morning everyone ! I'm quite new to the Forum but I have to say that this good morning post , to friends who share the same passion as me , makes me very happy. So it doesn't matter if it's coffee, tea or orange juice. Have a nice day everyone and happy golf!

Welcome! Buckle up, the ride is awesome!

Driver: image.png.f2fe7619b0a04dd4a12ac39783f39b10.png Aerojet LS 10.5 image.png.3c329ee54f4af0d332191de3b277d11b.png Kai Li 60R                   3 wood: default_taylormade-small.jpg.79932727ec2389ce0aa081d30367fb26.jpg M2

Irons: default_taylormade-small.jpg.37fc98ff7c0a349b54abfa700e702ccb.jpg Speedblades 4i-PW                                                   Wedge: Cleveland.png.d2fe634fd9a3aaef5fed913a65c8e7dd.png CBX

Sand: Wilson.gif.7c4c0af3500daff148cdd38ec0dbe7ab.gif Wilson Pro Staff                                                       Putter: default_taylormade-small.jpg.37fc98ff7c0a349b54abfa700e702ccb.jpg Spider / Tester:  image.png.b7573f2e65bd0b7d6e014f5a8fa57579.png DF3

Ball: image.png.3706b1d653d1cf95b7231645d19bf8ad.png Pro shade                                                                           Cart: image.png.c49446b33f13453112cc2c4ef189d63d.pngQuad XL

"The more I work and practice, the luckier I seem to get.” -Gary Player

“The proper score for a businessman golfer is 90. If he is better than that he is neglecting his business. If he’s worse, he’s neglecting his golf.” -St Andrews Rotary Club Member

1 hour ago, ZoonORama said:

Morning everyone.

I haven’t posted in several days. My mother passed suddenly on Tuesday this past week. Dad had passed 4 years earlier. My brother and I are going through a lot of stuff, figuring out the financial accounts and what to do next. She was very organized so she had a lot of it written out but even with all of that, it is a daunting task. I am drained from the past several days. 

Prior to this event, I had ordered new grips for my Takomo irons. Started having pain in my right hand, specifically middle finger and having trouble gripping. I think between the stick fighting (right handed), drumming and golf swings, I probably aggravated my tendons and such. So, these past several days of not touching a club have helped with the inflammation. This weekend, I’ll probably take a couple of hours to strip off the stock lamkin crosslines and install the Golf Pride CP2 Pro grips. I have those on another set of irons and they are soft and absorb more impact. I think that will help my grip and hopefully ball striking.

Leaving next Saturday for Dallas for business. Planning on taking the clubs so we can play the Cowboy’s Golf Course there for a related event. Will be a good diversion.

Hope everyone can get out and enjoy good weather but more importantly, if you have living parents, please take a minute to call them today. We often get too busy to appreciate the time we have with them. Life happens, I know. But please, take a few minutes. You won’t ever regret spending “too much” time with someone.

Cheers! ⛳

Sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family at this tough time in your lives. Hope the time off from swinging helps the hand. 

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)

Sorry for your loss.  Been there, take care and hopefully things will be better as time goes on.

:Sub70:Driver : Sub70 839D

:Sub70:3 wood Sub 70 pro

:Sub70: Hybrid Sub 70 849 18*

:Sub70:Hybrid Sub 70 839 21*

:Sub70:Irons Sub 70 639 combo

:Sub70:Wedges Sub 70 659 approach 50*, 286 full face groove 54*

:seemore-small:Putter FGP

:titleist-small:Ball  Titleist AVX

Grips: Best Grips std leather

2 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Can't wait to see the pics and recap!!!

You and me both... no particular reason on my part 😉.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

@ZoonORama. You have my deepest condolences and prayers.  Its never easy.

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

53 minutes ago, barney_bogey said:

Good morning!

My youngest slept late today meaning I slept late today as well emoji854.png Family day at my parent's place nearby to celebrate my oldest daughter revolving for the 16th time.

Probably bring a few irons to make sure the old man's skytrak is still working properly.

I want to wish you all a remarkable weekend. If you're playing, play well. Don't forget to stretch!

Cheers
B

Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk

HBD to the young lady!  And yeah, you should definitely make sure its working regularly ...😆 

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

2 hours ago, ZoonORama said:

Morning everyone.

I haven’t posted in several days. My mother passed suddenly on Tuesday this past week. Dad had passed 4 years earlier. My brother and I are going through a lot of stuff, figuring out the financial accounts and what to do next. She was very organized so she had a lot of it written out but even with all of that, it is a daunting task. I am drained from the past several days. 

Cheers! ⛳

So sorry for your loss. The death of a family member and especially your mother is never easy. My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family.  

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, Vokey SM9 48*10F, 54* 12D, 58* 8M, DG S400

Putter: Evnroll tour, stability shaft, Evnroll gravity grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg

@ZoonORama I’m very sorry to learn of your loss.  We will all be thinking of you.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  5 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current MCC Plus 4 Sensor / Club Sensor User

6 hours ago, Preeway said:

Good morning everyone. I’m counting my lucky stars today after the tornado that came through the Omaha area. We live in Elkhorn, a small suburb to the west of Omaha and the tornado hit Elkhorn hard. We were lucky and missed the direct path by about 1/2 mile. I copied a link from a a company that captured video of the tornado as it passed by. We live about 1/2 mile north of this business and the tornado was traveling due north at this point in time. We came away with no injuries or property damage but my kids have some friends are homeless today. One of them is on the high school baseball team with my son. Just another reminder to not take life for granted and hug those closest to you. Take care everyone and have a blessed day ahead. 

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/WWHG3oKLK9Rv43Jw/?

Thankful to hear you and your family are well and safe. Sorry for your kid's friends and others left devastated in the wake of this destructive force of nature.

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)

17 hours ago, ZoonORama said:

Morning everyone.

Prior to this event, I had ordered new grips for my Takomo irons. Started having pain in my right hand, specifically middle finger and having trouble gripping. I think between the stick fighting (right handed), drumming and golf swings, I probably aggravated my tendons and such. So, these past several days of not touching a club have helped with the inflammation. This weekend, I’ll probably take a couple of hours to strip off the stock lamkin crosslines and install the Golf Pride CP2 Pro grips. I have those on another set of irons and they are soft and absorb more impact. I think that will help my grip and hopefully ball striking.

Leaving next Saturday for Dallas for business. Planning on taking the clubs so we can play the Cowboy’s Golf Course there for a related event. Will be a good diversion.

Hope everyone can get out and enjoy good weather but more importantly, if you have living parents, please take a minute to call them today. We often get too busy to appreciate the time we have with them. Life happens, I know. But please, take a few minutes. You won’t ever regret spending “too much” time with someone.

Cheers! ⛳

Very close to you and your brother.

A big hug to both of you Paolo