Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

On 9/19/2024 at 4:29 AM, Northern Monkey said:

Just about to tee off at Royal Obidos which was the last course Seve designed. Have to say that it looks stunning so far.

Wow yeah from just that first pic it appears amazing! Seve was absolutely a great golfer - I appreciate the way he taught himself and admire that still today we're learning short game 'the Seve way'! I'd also read somewhere, may not have this completely correct, but in his first few seasons on the Pro Tour he had the most victories of anyone, including Tiger.

And a good morning to everyone!!

Was out late with my honey last night so getting a late start to the day here. She took a day off today so we could make it a long weekend .. we're gonna head out for 18 in a little while (yes, thank you, I will try not to overdo it and swing carefully; week that's "the plan" anyhow 🤣).

Hope you have a freaking fantastic Friday!!! ⛳🏌️‍♂️👍

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

4 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

I'd also read somewhere, may not have this completely correct, but in his first few seasons on the Pro Tour he had the most victories of anyone, including Tiger.

Not sure about that, but I saw yesterday that Seve still holds the record for most Euro Tour wins with 50. Tiger is third on the list, largely by winning tournaments that were joint PGA/Euro. Langer is second.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024. Final review here: FFG review

Good morning, Spies and happy TGIFF!!

Another beautiful morning here. Sun is shining bright, no clouds in the sky, and the temp is 70*. Golf forecast for the weekend is great, with partly sunny skies and highs in the mid 80's. Golfing will be done!!

Not much to add this morning. Just another lovely day to be alive.

its-friday-we-work.jpg.47e6742af3abffe0c0fc97183a8f9f9d.jpg

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!!

Good morning spies! This morning in the mountains it was 55 flipping degrees in my little trailer and 45 outside when we got up. Look, not to go into a rant, but we don't do cold and snow anymore! Yeah enough of that.

Going to take the ebikes out for a good long ride later WHEN WE DONT NEED TO WEAR A COAT, HAT, AND GLOVES!!! Then take the batteries out and store them. The rest of the day will be getting a few other things stored and maybe a little wood carving. 

Hope everyone has a great day.

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

Good morning all and happy Friday! I am just about to leave work for the day as I am already into overtime. I have a 1:20 tee time scheduled for this afternoon with a former neighbor of mine and a friend of his, which I am really looking forward to. I got out and played a few practice holes last night with my boys and was striking the ball very well, even with driver which has been a struggle. Tried to feel a bit shorter backswing and it translated to better ball striking. Hoping to keep that rolling today and see what kind of score I can put up!

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)