Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Organization/ Routine when walking

I’ve made it a point to almost exclusively walk courses this year rather than ride.  First to save money, but secondly to try and play better as I think it keeps my head in game and more focused.  Now I do not have a cart so I’m physically carrying my bag, but I feel like I’m constantly fiddling around during my pre shot routine, and it’s possibly messing with my game. Either I’m fiddling grabbing a tee out of my pocket, or the scorecard, or my phone, or the range finder off the side of the bag… I never seem to do it the same every time which I think hurts my game.  Anyone have any tips on being organized and their pre shot routine when they are carrying their clubs a full 18? I’m sure maybe some of it has to do with my bag(basic callaway stand bag), but just looking for ideas. Thanks guys

:taylormade-small:Super Burner 2.0 10.5*

:cobra-small: Fly-Z hybrid

:edel-golf-1: SMS 4-GW

:ping-small: i3 5 Wood

:titleist-small:SM7 56*,60*, SM8 52*

:odyssey-small: Versa 1 putter

2023 Tested: Edel SMS Irons

Grab everything you need like the tee, etc before you grab a club.

Assess the shot and then grab your club, go thru your practice routine and hit the ball.

Being less focused on the shot, the round, the course, etc in between shots is a good thing. It gives you a nice mental break. You really only need to be focused for the shot at hand once you are at the ball and have a club in hand. 

You could do the think box/play box approach. You could do what GG advocates for and create a feel for the shot you want to hit, go into a zone to focus then come out of the zone and hit the ball.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I keep an extra ball, two tees, divot repair tool and ball marker in pocket from beginning of the round. Walk up and put my bag down level with your ball. Take my yardage and then pull club. Then step back and start preshot routine

WITB

TS2 10.5 

M2 3HL

Mavrik Max 5W

Titleist 818 4 hybrid 

Mizuno JPX921 HMP 5-Gap

Mizuno S19 56

Maltby TSW 60

Bobby Grace Shiloh putter

Also my actual preshot starts 10 yards before getting to the ball, I start assessing lie, obstacles, wind.  This is why I play better  walking than riding, my rhythm is a bit messed up when I ride

WITB

TS2 10.5 

M2 3HL

Mavrik Max 5W

Titleist 818 4 hybrid 

Mizuno JPX921 HMP 5-Gap

Mizuno S19 56

Maltby TSW 60

7 hours ago, Rchang said:

I keep an extra ball, two tees, divot repair tool and ball marker in pocket from beginning of the round. Walk up and put my bag down level with your ball. Take my yardage and then pull club. Then step back and start preshot routine

36 minutes ago, Rchang said:

Also my actual preshot starts 10 yards before getting to the ball, I start assessing lie, obstacles, wind.  This is why I play better  walking than riding, my rhythm is a bit messed up when I ride

Very similar for me as well. Start assessing lie, obstacles, etc as I’m walking up, get yardage as I get to my ball, pull club from bag, pick target, practice swing, address, and then swing away. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

1 hour ago, Rchang said:

You can’t assess all that as you approach the ball in a cart?

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

32 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

You can’t assess all that as you approach the ball in a cart?

Usually in cart, you aren’t always going straight to your ball, but zigzagging from one to another. Or you have to park a distance from the ball. Can’t tell you how many times near the green I went up thinking I had one type of shot, carrying 3 different clubs, and realized I needed another club that is in the cart. 
Lou Stagner just put out a newletter that if you mostly walk, you play better walking and if you mostly ride you play better riding. So YMMV

WITB

TS2 10.5 

M2 3HL

Mavrik Max 5W

Titleist 818 4 hybrid 

Mizuno JPX921 HMP 5-Gap

Mizuno S19 56

Maltby TSW 60

45 minutes ago, Rchang said:

Usually in cart, you aren’t always going straight to your ball, but zigzagging from one to another. Or you have to park a distance from the ball. Can’t tell you how many times near the green I went up thinking I had one type of shot, carrying 3 different clubs, and realized I needed another club that is in the cart. 
Lou Stagner just put out a newletter that if you mostly walk, you play better walking and if you mostly ride you play better riding. So YMMV

Interesting. I’ve never had an issue assessing a shot and possible distance while riding even while zig zagging around either as the driver or passenger.  Even in cpo situations I can’t remember not having the right club of the 4 I bring to the ball.

Also interesting that Lou out that out. Ime there’s not much difference even in the same course for me or my normal crew. 

When I carry, I always have everything in the same pockets - tees and divot tool with marker in my right pocket, balls in my left. I leave my glove on, save for when I'm putting so I'm not fiddling with that. I am usually also looking at my watch so I know distance as I'm approaching my ball so I'm ready to grab the club I need.

Now, all that said - since joining the Push Cart Mafia last year I haven't carried since, but my process is still pretty much the same. As I'm approaching my ball I'm already pretty solid on my distance and I'm already thinking about my target so I don't have to think too much. Just get there, take 2 practice swings feeling what I want and visualizing ballflight, then I step up and hit.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

13 hours ago, Triple_Putt said:

I’ve made it a point to almost exclusively walk courses this year rather than ride.  First to save money, but secondly to try and play better as I think it keeps my head in game and more focused.  Now I do not have a cart so I’m physically carrying my bag, but I feel like I’m constantly fiddling around during my pre shot routine, and it’s possibly messing with my game. Either I’m fiddling grabbing a tee out of my pocket, or the scorecard, or my phone, or the range finder off the side of the bag… I never seem to do it the same every time which I think hurts my game.  Anyone have any tips on being organized and their pre shot routine when they are carrying their clubs a full 18? I’m sure maybe some of it has to do with my bag(basic callaway stand bag), but just looking for ideas. Thanks guys

If you're a carrying walker it's all about weight, get rid of the scorecard, range finder, head covers, 4 clubs, bug sprays, extra this, extra that and be like the low on fuel airliner dumping weight to preserve fuel.     The longer you walk and carry, especially the same track, the more the routine will become your routine.   I'm guessing you have too many unneeded toys milling around for one.

Good hand action comes from good body action.     

:macgregor-small:  :benhogan-small: :cobra-small:

If you ride or walk you would pick a specific point that your pre shot routine starts. I do both and my routine is the same no matter what. Once I have my club and know the shot I want to play, I close my eyes, reopen them and start my sequence. Like @MacTourney, I have also trimmed down what I carry in my bag with the exception of a tournament round. Then I will add rain gear, umbrella, extra socks, and some other things if the chance of rain is more than 40% down here. 

Driver:  :titleist-small:  TSi2 9*  :Fuji: Ventus Black 6S

Fairway: :titleist-small: TSi2 15*  :Fuji: Speeder Evo III 70S

Utility: :titleist-small: T-200 3 Iron  :Fuji: Ventus Blue HB-8S

Irons: :titleist-small: 620CB w/ :truetemper: DGTI X100 4-6

Irons:  :titleist-small: 620MB w/ :truetemper: DGTI X100 7-PW

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM9 50/08F 56/12S 60/04T

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2+ 34" 

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 #31 (Currently Ball Testing)

I like to clip my rangefinder on the right shoulder strap so that when I’m walking up I can laser the flag and put it back in the holder before I even put the bag down. I keep my phone tethered to a zipper pull on a pocket I can reach while walking too so I have access to scoring or gps while moving. In my pockets is one tee, one marker. There are extra tees on a little holder outside the bag so I don’t have to go looking for them. Only other thing in my bag is some extra balls.

After getting a distance, I just put the bag down grab a club and hit. 

:ping-small: g430 lst

:titleist-small: TS2 20* hybrid, New Level PF-2: P-7; 902: 6-5

:taylormade-small: hi-toe 51* and 57*

:mizuno-small: M Craft IV

I walk anytime I can and I find it is noticeably more difficult to play out of a golf cart (the rare times that I have to) than it is when walking. You are zipping from shot to shot, your stuff is all over the place, etc. I like the walk between shots because I can pre and post shot routine fairly easily. In a golf cart, especially on a nice course, it is like running through a museum vs casually walking through and absorbing/experiencing everything. Down with golf carts but I digress. 

I will agree with the OP @Triple_Putt that it can be difficult if you are carrying your bag and running some type of GPS on your phone (or shot tracking app in my case). But, having a push cart made life much easier. My phone goes in the same place every time, my tees and extra ball go in the same place, water bottle same place, GPS same place. Makes the pre-shot and overall comfort so much better. I am not fiddling with where did I put this thing this type business. It goes like this:

Walk up to ball after I have been looking at the horizon and assessing the whole walk up. Shoot target if needed. Pull club. Hit shot. Mark shot on phone. Start walking. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 2:56 PM, AndySP said:

I like to clip my rangefinder on the right shoulder strap so that when I’m walking up I can laser the flag and put it back in the holder before I even put the bag down.

Clipping the range finder to a shoulder strap is an inspired move. Typically, my Alphard V2 is lugging my wrenches around on the Cligcear w/ a 14-way SM C-130 and my rangefinder stays clipped to the cart handle. But I’m currently on self guided New Mexico mountain golf tour and switched everything over to my old Ping Freestyle for traveling ease. Feel like I was already pretty thoughtful about bag organization but your system is undoubtedly an upgrade. I opted for left shoulder strap because it’s a little easier to access with my right hand but otherwise I’m kicking myself for never considering it as an anchor point option. In addition to getting yardage quicker, my back appreciates bending over ~30 fewer times per round. Thank you!

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

tips for maintaining an organized pre-shot routine while walking the course:

• Simplify your essentials and carry only what you need.
  • Organize your bag logically to easily find and access items.
  • Establish a consistent pre-shot routine and practice it.
  • Spend time practicing your routine at the range.
  • Consider using a bag with better organization features if needed.
Edited by alex234

Noman

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 7:21 PM, Triple_Putt said:

Love this post. 

Some takeaways:

- Good routines start the night before. Setting up the bag with the “walking essentials” the night before is a great way to start.  (6balls, 2gloves, rangefinder, water bottle, 10-20 tees, market, ball market, divot tool, etc)

- Good Routines are consistent. For me, tees left pocket, ball / ball marker right pocket, glove and yardage book(and scorecard) back right. Magnetic strip for rangefinder and towel on carry handle of bag. (Bought magnetic strip online) 

- Break into pieces: Think preshot and pressing routine. Preshot (yardage, wind, lie, target, club, etc)…Preswing (standing over the ball cues). 

- Dont forget post-shot routine. I personally use “TRAIN” for post shot.. (T)en seconds to (R)ecognize and responsibility (A)ccept (I)nvestigate and (N)eural cue. *this is in my yardage book*

Ten Seconds: Self Explanatory 

Recognize and responsibility: Recognize emotions and take responsibility for shot. Gaining awareness of this will help our mental game.

Accept: Accept outcome, knowing that you have the skills to recover or continue momentum of good shots

Investigate: determine if it was a mental error or technical error. If mental, ensure you are going through your full routine.

Neutral: bring yourself back to the present moment by feeling the ground underneath your feet, the breeze on your face, etc.

Hope this help. In the end you have to practice the routine. For competition, and for my players, we get deeper into routines such as snacks, water, filling out the scorecard, etc. 

Driver: :callaway-small:  Epic Max LX
Fairway:  :titelist-small: TSi3
Hybrid:  
image.png.a33451d0fe433de01b81fccc7a6c97a3.png Stealth 2; 3 hybrid
Irons:  
image.png.a33451d0fe433de01b81fccc7a6c97a3.png P770 (P-7) P790 (6-4)
Wedge: :titelist-small: SM8 50, 54, 58 Tour Chrome
Putter:   :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Del Mar
Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1x (ProV1x Left Dash)

• 7 months later...

It's great to hear that you're committed to walking the courses this year and focusing on improving your game. Dealing with the constant fiddling during your pre-shot routine can definitely throw off your rhythm. One suggestion could be to organize your bag in a way that makes it easier to access essential items like tees, scorecard, and your rangefinder without having to dig around too much. Additionally, try to establish a consistent pre-shot routine and stick to it as much as possible. Practice it during your rounds to build muscle memory and make it second nature. It might also be worth investing in a bag with better organization features to help streamline your process. I hope these tips help you stay more organized and focused during your rounds!

Edited by alex234

Noman

On 6/19/2023 at 7:21 PM, Triple_Putt said:

I’ve made it a point to almost exclusively walk courses this year rather than ride.  First to save money, but secondly to try and play better as I think it keeps my head in game and more focused.

Also enjoy walking the course, and also feel it helps me keep my head in the game better.

I'd also suggest, as a few others have, to invest in a good push cart -

• it saves your back and shoulders
  • it saves you energy lifting and setting down the bag many times
  • it provides you with many options for holding and organizing ALL of those separate items you're fumbling around with .. balls, tees, scorecard, phone, water bottle, range finder, etc etc

One brand I like that has a lot of good features is Bag Boy - there is a console on top of the handle to hold all sorts of things, accessory Holders can be mounted on the sides of the handle and there's a pouch under the handle.

Shop around - if you're gonna play .. and walk .. enough it's a worthwhile investment that will help make the game a little easier!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I love walking but most of my friends don’t. I start planning my next shot about five steps into my walk after my tee shot. Unless it’s a really bad tee shot, then the first 50 yards is me telling myself how much I suck at this game. I use time from green to tee to write down my score and then prep for the next hole. Sometimes this means looking at my GPS app to start planning out targets off the tee and identifying where the trouble is and how to best avoid it. I find it much harder to do these things while riding and it does impact my mental game. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

I will walk if I’m playing alone and just trying to get a quick round in.  Use my Ping Hoofer stand bag.  Don’t really anything different preparing for a round walking or riding…but I generally don’t keep extra stuff in my bag anyways.

Only thing that is a little pain is getting the rangefinder out on shots.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

6 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

I will walk if I’m playing alone and just trying to get a quick round in.  Use my Ping Hoofer stand bag.  Don’t really anything different preparing for a round walking or riding…but I generally don’t keep extra stuff in my bag anyways.

Yes, playing with a rangefinder if I carry my bag is a struggle. But using a push cart is no problem. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g

53 minutes ago, Preeway said:

Yes, playing with a rangefinder if I carry my bag is a struggle. But using a push cart is no problem. 

A push cart would definitely make accessing all of the extra stuff easier when walking, but since most of my golf is riding (league play), it really isn’t that big of a deal.

There are occasions even riding where I will walk to my next shot, mostly out of frustration, in an effort to get my head straight if the round isn’t going so well.

Edited by TJ Hall

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

10 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

A push would definitely make accessing all of the extra stuff easier when walking, but since most of my golf is riding (league play), it really isn’t that big of a deal.

There are occasions even riding where I will walk to my next shot, mostly out of frustration, in an effort to get my head straight if the round isn’t going so well.

I also have a tendency to walk even when riding. Usually because I hit the green with my approach and my cart partner is still chasing his balk. I’ll grab my putter and just walk the rest lost of the time.  

Late to the party here, but fully believe that I enjoy the game a lot more walking…. To the point that  when my father in law was still around we would split time between walking and riding. When he would take a cart I would walk most of the time and let him & the cart haul my clubs around. 

Agree with most, right front pocket 2 tees, divot tool, coin/marker, two balls. Back right pocket scorecard wallet with card, notepad and pen. Whether pushcart or carry, i jettison extra gear…. No wind or rain then the pants, jacket, and umbrella get pulled. Range stuff like foot spray and old shafts for alignment get pulled. Sometimes pull clubs that I don’t see a high probability of needing. Dump watch, wallet, keys, other pocket clutter and wedding ring into the fur lined pocket and make sure it’s zipped closed. 

Routine/rythm. Tee to green I as I walk I get a feel for the distance, conditions, and type of shot needed as I approach my ball. At ball I make my final decision on club and shot type. Pick line and aim points from  several feet behind the ball. Take one or two practice swings from behind the ball then step up and send it. Clean club as needed, go find my ball rinse and repeat. Write score and any notes while walking to my ball or from green to tee.  

Putting, i try to get a basic feel for what the green does while walking up the fairway. Have my initial read by the time I step onto the green. Maybe make a lap of the green to confirm thoughts on speed and break. Make final decision from behind the ball. Take stance and one or two practice strokes while looking at the hole. Verify alignment and send it in its way. 

Edited to add, I have a laser rangefinder…. Tried it on the course and it really doesn’t help me much and probably slows me down. It now lives in the case on the belt of my archery quiver. 

Edited by Another Steve
On 3/24/2024 at 7:54 PM, TJ Hall said:

Someone mentioned earlier they hang theirs off the front of one of the carry straps .. I typically didn't use an LRF but that sounded like pretty smart idea!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

10 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Someone mentioned earlier they hang theirs off the front of one of the carry straps .. I typically didn't use an LRF but that sounded like pretty smart idea!

That’s not a bad idea, mine is a cheap one and the case isn’t very nice…came with a nylon pouch but doesn’t have any hooks or attachment points.

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Hanging the golf stick off the front of one of the carry straps does sound like a clever solution, especially if the case it came with lacks attachment points. It's a practical way to keep it accessible without the need for additional hooks or attachments. Plus, it adds convenience during golf outings, ensuring you have easy access to your stick whenever you need it. Sometimes, the simplest solutions turn out to be the most effective! Do you think you'll give that method a try with your golf stick?

Edited by alex234

Noman

On 3/26/2024 at 7:27 AM, TJ Hall said:

That’s not a bad idea, mine is a cheap one and the case isn’t very nice…came with a nylon pouch but doesn’t have any hooks or attachment points.

as someone who has lost at least 2 LRF one suggestion I would make (if you have an iPhone, not sure about Android) is to attach an airtag to the LRF. These things can get expensive and with the airtag I know right away when I've left it behind and pretty much where it's at.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

1 hour ago, StrokerAce said:

as someone who has lost at least 2 LRF one suggestion I would make (if you have an iPhone, not sure about Android) is to attach an airtag to the LRF. These things can get expensive and with the airtag I know right away when I've left it behind and pretty much where it's at.

That’s a good idea, thanks for the suggestion!

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter