Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Stack Training System - 2023 Forum Member Review

GolfSpy BOS
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Testing Tracker Update:  Foundations Complete

image.png

Follow Testers main posts and progress via the links below!

@hckymeyer - Testing Post

@twyatt700 - Testing Post

@GregGarner - Testing Post

@DaveP043 - Testing Post

@Derek Lusk - Testing Post

@tdroma98Testing Post

Played a round finally in normal conditions yesterday (no 40mph headwind lol).

Drives were while not longer than usual this was also a round in february and within my summer distances.  Distance aside I am striking the driver better so thats nice.

irons somewhat of a mixed bag, absolutely roasted a 6i almost 190yds which was... something.

Iron striking hasnt quite found its groove yet, but saw more good hits than I did last week.

3w and 3h are fighting me but im sure those will come around.

cant wait for warmer weather and firmer fairways. 

definite highlight was hitting it to the cart path turn here before green sign from one tee box farther back (blue).  one which Id only done from the box in front of it (white) maybe twice.

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

Feel like I’m treating this as my own personal stack thread haha.

so did a session today after playing yesterday.  Tons of new PBs and also did a dry swing with the driver after the session.

IMG_8224.png.177060e385263bf21f2ef37ca57b5d27.png

ive never swung over 100mph.  Ever.  Last check for me (also on a prgr) was under 100 think 98 coming out of my shoes.  This was just now with maybe a harder swing but definitely not a max swing.

IMG_8223.jpeg.81f9aece2b1b4db37a0cb24515d34c35.jpeg

Stack Referral code

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

5 minutes ago, skraeling said:

so did a session today after playing yesterday.  Tons of new PBs and also did a dry swing with the driver after the session.

IMG_8224.png.177060e385263bf21f2ef37ca57b5d27.png

ive never swung over 100mph.  Ever.  Last check for me (also on a prgr) was under 100 think 98 coming out of my shoes.  This was just now with maybe a harder swing but definitely not a max swing.

IMG_8223.jpeg.81f9aece2b1b4db37a0cb24515d34c35.jpeg

New update on video library has been great! I had a crazy day the other day as well and set records at every weight + highest 195 set/swing ever. Good to have those every now and then after so long at a plateau 

MP 18 - Stealth Plus - M Craft 1

14 hours ago, skraeling said:

Great work! I had a bit of a messy round yesterday. By and large driver was going long in spite of the conditions (temperature was close to freezing with windchill), but couldn't find directional consistency - this is after my last round when I hit 10/14 fairways. I hit 9/14 fairways, but also blasted two balls in a row out of bounds (first was a high looping slice which was very uncharacteristic, second was a snap hook) to card a score destroying snowman.

I had such a good Stack session prior to this, but didn't seem able to get my lead foot consistency dialled in. My left leg felt like a spaghetti strand in terms of getting my weight transfer timing, and I found it a bit hard to "back off" full speed Stack style swinging. I'm guessing this is all "part of the process" but it was a bit of a frustrating one.

Ping G430 Max 10K (10.5º) - Ping G425 Max 3W (14.5º) - Ping G425 Max 5W (18.5º)  - Ping G425 Max 4 Hybrid - Ping i230 5-UW - RTX6 54º and 58º - LAB Golf Mezz.1

Worst customer service ever.  Asked for a video to be added to the faq.  Was told it’s totally normal.IMG_8227.jpeg.0d5a5d91352a5d413704e216a06ad6b5.jpeg

@Rearviewmirror  It took me maybe 2-3 rounds to really get back to being comfortable with my driver.  yours will come around.  Also sucks if you are fighting the weather since you wont get really comfortable plus swinging in layers sucks.  Started the stack beginning of january so it was all I was doing with it being.... january.

We are getting the odd 60* day here and there so have been hitting the course a couple times lately.

Edited by skraeling

Stack Referral code

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

1 hour ago, skraeling said:

@Rearviewmirror  It took me maybe 2-3 rounds to really get back to being comfortable with my driver.  yours will come around.  Also sucks if you are fighting the weather since you wont get really comfortable plus swinging in layers sucks.  Started the stack beginning of january so it was all I was doing with it being.... january.

Hahaha!

I've also somewhat brought this on myself at least partially as I'm bedding in a new driver at the same time and think I'm likely in the wrong shaft. Progress is non-linear in golf, and I'm trying to accept that reality!

Ping G430 Max 10K (10.5º) - Ping G425 Max 3W (14.5º) - Ping G425 Max 5W (18.5º)  - Ping G425 Max 4 Hybrid - Ping i230 5-UW - RTX6 54º and 58º - LAB Golf Mezz.1

Anybody else having trouble post-app update? I'm on the iPad app and ever since the update, the voice input and countdown timers have been totally messed up. I'll swing, say the speed, it'll repeat back the speed, but it doesn't input the numbers into the data field, doesn't show the speed, and doesn't show the countdown timer. Then I'll hear the beeps for the 3-second countdown, but it's like the UI still thinks I'm on swing 1. So then I walk over and type in the speed and it repeats back the speed for swing 1 (yes, it's repeating back TWO swing 1 speeds) but at no point is it showing the countdown timer.

Then I'll go to set 2 and I'll get a countdown timer between sets, but not even the beeps between swings for the rest of the session. Super annoying/buggy. 😞

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

14 minutes ago, GregGarner said:

Anybody else having trouble post-app update? I'm on the iPad app and ever since the update, the voice input and countdown timers have been totally messed up. I'll swing, say the speed, it'll repeat back the speed, but it doesn't input the numbers into the data field, doesn't show the speed, and doesn't show the countdown timer. Then I'll hear the beeps for the 3-second countdown, but it's like the UI still thinks I'm on swing 1. So then I walk over and type in the speed and it repeats back the speed for swing 1 (yes, it's repeating back TWO swing 1 speeds) but at no point is it showing the countdown timer.

Then I'll go to set 2 and I'll get a countdown timer between sets, but not even the beeps between swings for the rest of the session. Super annoying/buggy. 😞

I’ve had it do goofy stuff too.

noteably it’ll say session whatever complete.  Hit ok.  Then it’ll say the next session complete.

its been a little goofy but a force restart usually sorts it out

Stack Referral code

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

37 minutes ago, skraeling said:

I’ve had it do goofy stuff too.

noteably it’ll say session whatever complete.  Hit ok.  Then it’ll say the next session complete.

its been a little goofy but a force restart usually sorts it out

Wow, no, haven’t experienced any issues with it through 2 Neural Drive sessions and 3 putting sessions.

Did just see that the Rapsodo MLM2PRO is now listed among the speed devices on the Stack website, and it’s now in the Stack settings menu in the app.  The rub: you need 2 devices, one for the Stack app and one for the Rapsodo app.

IMG_6523.png

IMG_6524.png

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

53 minutes ago, GolfSpy AFG said:

Wow, no, haven’t experienced any issues with it through 2 Neural Drive sessions and 3 putting sessions.

Did just see that the Rapsodo MLM2PRO is now listed among the speed devices on the Stack website, and it’s now in the Stack settings menu in the app.  The rub: you need 2 devices, one for the Stack app and one for the Rapsodo app.

IMG_6523.png

IMG_6524.png

My neighbor will be likely giving this a try.  He’s got an mlm and is going to order the stack at some point (with my code of course haha).

Stack Referral code

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

Feeling some Stack envy... 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

9 hours ago, GolfSpy AFG said:

I'm somewhat mystified by the lack of integrations happening with the Stack App - it wouldn't be that hard for them to setup bluetooth integration w/ launch monitors, completely automating the swing speed entry process.

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

IMG_8240.jpeg.c789fe2132f15a85dfdfbc5c52d8f027.jpeg

Stack Referral code

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

More just very steady progress.  Can’t wait for summer and drier fairways plus warmer weather.  Ridiculous to think I’m not even fully done with program 1 yet.  I have without a doubt gained about 10mph on my irons.  My fitting from a couple years ago at this point I was at 75mph clubhead speed with a 7i.  I can do mid 80's now with an 8i easily.

IMG_8262.png.38fa7703b02ec17169c5427e29bcec3b.pngIMG_8263.png.c30adf344993564851f17861686355dc.pngIMG_8264.png.c318aab3a570f779aa6d09003fcbcf83.png

Edited by skraeling

Stack Referral code

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

On 2/17/2024 at 2:08 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Stack FOMO is real.  I said it in my review, but my single biggest complaint about the whole Stack system is that I didn't start 3 years earlier.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

54 minutes ago, skraeling said:

More just very steady progress.  Can’t wait for summer and drier fairways plus warmer weather.  Ridiculous to think I’m not even fully done with program 1 yet.  I have without a doubt gained about 10mph on my irons.  My fitting from a couple years ago at this point I was at 75mph clubhead speed with a 7i.  I can do mid 80's now with an 8i easily.

IMG_8262.png.38fa7703b02ec17169c5427e29bcec3b.pngIMG_8263.png.c30adf344993564851f17861686355dc.pngIMG_8264.png.c318aab3a570f779aa6d09003fcbcf83.png

It’s such a fun ride. Previous speed maxes just start to become more effortless over time. 

MP 18 - Stealth Plus - M Craft 1

32 minutes ago, Jlocke22 said:

It’s such a fun ride. Previous speed maxes just start to become more effortless over time. 

oh for sure, just swinging in my living room with driver I was over 100.  Now on course I to tend to throttle a bit still (course is pretty narrow lots of houses).  8i Iron was high 80's.

Its just nuts.

With me being now a tee box back per league rules... its very handy.  Its 20-40yds farther from just one box back.

Edited by skraeling

Stack Referral code

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

7 hours ago, Jlocke22 said:

This gets said periodically, but I really think it should be stated explicitly in the app and in any marketing materials over and over and over. It's hard to understate how important it is to grasp that even if your max doesn't increase that much, your floor will come up and you'll find your cruising speed rising to meet your max. 

Related, I was recently informed of a group text chat among other members at my club all discussing my recent gains. It's still been pretty chilly, but when the longest player in our group noticed that I was keeping pace with him (and driving past him on good strikes), it's quite a statement. My favorite moment was the 10th hole, which is a tough dogleg right par 4 with OB left, a bunker right, and absolute death right of the bunker. Most guys can still hit driver, but if you can get it to ~270-280, you need to drop down to 3-wood, even though it leaves a longer approach. There was a note of surprise when I pulled 3-wood, but then flared it just a bit. From the tee, said long hitter asked, "just short of the bunker?" and then was surprised to see that I landed at the extreme long edge of the bunker and it nearly bounced out, about 265 from the tee. 

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

37 minutes ago, GregGarner said:

This gets said periodically, but I really think it should be stated explicitly in the app and in any marketing materials over and over and over. It's hard to understate how important it is to grasp that even if your max doesn't increase that much, your floor will come up and you'll find your cruising speed rising to meet your max. 

I’ve described it to people I know that are gamers.  It’s like upgrading parts on a pc you might not raise your max fps, but it’ll raise your minimums which are very noticiable.

Stack Referral code

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

New personal ATH e-speed (114) recorded yesterday 🤩

image.png.2c27057cd04c0dc8c3b02f546b23e5a9.png

Just after the session I also recorded my highest ball speed ever on a trackman - 163 mph (distances are meters)

IMG_1616.jpeg

Edited by Hovland

Working to improve 😅

On 2/20/2024 at 5:39 PM, GregGarner said:

Nail. On. The. Head.

Even though this offseason has resulted in less success than the past, a "normal" swing vs. an "all out" swing really isn't all that different anymore.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

25 minutes ago, edingc said:

Nail. On. The. Head.

Even though this offseason has resulted in less success than the past, a "normal" swing vs. an "all out" swing really isn't all that different anymore.

Normal swing indoors 8i off a really s*** mat.  Vs my fitting 2yrs ago.  Note the fitting was at the end of golf season so I had 25+ rounds in.  This is February indoors.  Wild eh.IMG_8290.jpeg.6e1121fe29b5488e781ae21e0d6c10db.jpeg

Above picked up my foam ball so ignore the ball speed and carry and stuff lolIMG_2284.jpeg.9b5222ab960cde51910dcd5a2a541d89.jpeg

Edited by skraeling

Stack Referral code

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

42 minutes ago, skraeling said:

Normal swing indoors 8i off a really s*** mat.  Vs my fitting 2yrs ago.  Note the fitting was at the end of golf season so I had 25+ rounds in.  This is February indoors.  Wild eh.IMG_8290.jpeg.6e1121fe29b5488e781ae21e0d6c10db.jpeg

Above picked up my foam ball so ignore the ball speed and carry and stuff lolIMG_2284.jpeg.9b5222ab960cde51910dcd5a2a541d89.jpeg

Yeah, it's so cool when you see something work like that. I had a very similar experience with speed training and just general fitness. Went from like 84 MPH 7 iron to mid-90s over a couple of years. Game changer for sure.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

28 minutes ago, edingc said:

Yeah, it's so cool when you see something work like that. I had a very similar experience with speed training and just general fitness. Went from like 84 MPH 7 iron to mid-90s over a couple of years. Game changer for sure.

This is just from the first program.  I only started speed training ~mid january.

cant wait to see what I can do after another few months.  About to wrap up 1st foundation program.  I have I think one session left then the progress check.

an EASY 5-7mph across the board to start?  Ill take it.  I expect much more incremental increases from here on though.  Not bad for doing literally zero other exercising.

Stack Referral code

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

5 hours ago, Hovland said:

New personal ATH e-speed (114) recorded yesterday 🤩

image.png.2c27057cd04c0dc8c3b02f546b23e5a9.png

Just after the session I also recorded my highest ball speed ever on a trackman - 163 mph (distances are meters)

IMG_1616.jpeg

Cant let you have all the chart fun here (also espeed).found1.png.481a86dd27c503369c8d120c3e9a9a13.png

Edited by skraeling

Stack Referral code

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

Just starting my 2nd program - the Full Speed Program.  It is still too early in the year for me to be able to tell if my swing speed increases from program 1 is translating to distance since I did my first program over the winter.  I will admit though, this speed training has brought to light a bit of an on course issue.  I've played 3 rounds since Jan 1 2024 and I've come to realize I am not swinging "full" on course like I do when I am at the range or at home.  I seem to have a block where I swing slower on course focusing (too much perhaps) on making consistent contact. 

image.png.04da3f72ef9e45c374a6ced580ad076e.png Driver: Aerojet LS (9.0)

image.png.47d8335a6ed74f5ce323f36dde1e64f5.pngBRNR Mini Driver (13.5)

default_callaway-small.jpg.4e22e166ebf0a736dfc257554f147efe.jpg Ai Smoke Max 5 Wood (18) or Apex X Forged Utility 2 iron (18)

default_callaway-small.jpg.4e22e166ebf0a736dfc257554f147efe.jpg Apex X Forged CB (4-6)

image.png.04da3f72ef9e45c374a6ced580ad076e.png Rickie Fowler MB (7-PW)

default_vokey-small.gif.7343a5ce0d53f6f6b215377d00e5563f.gif Wedges: 52|08F , 56|12D , 60|10S , SM9 Jet Black

photo-203973.jpg.72b2eb1ed527f5bfef6c6f39d952c2f0.jpg Putter: 2015 Queen B 6

Ball: Still Searching for My Perfect Gamer

Previously Tested: BirdieBall 2-In-1 Putting/Hitting Mat

Another comically windy day.  17mph steady but into the wind was still hitting it 240.  Not bad.

first hole and this was just hilarious.

IMG_8320.png.51fb5acb8eff9c030380ef3583b4149e.pngIMG_8323.png.990f912fc350282e9cff8ce5561ef89e.png

sadly bunker stopped any additional distance.  This was almost on the fly.  
IMG_8324.png.618ef0531e144f359e18a91824b163ed.png

im stunned with the results.

i also turned my driver down another .75* so its at 9* loft and 3* open (i tend to come around the ball too much).

only had one drive I pushed right thanks to a uh 17-20mph left To right breeze I didn’t plan for.

Stack Referral code

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

Vulnerable time...

Has anyone had their full swing/approach play completely fall apart with Stack? I am carrying a bit of a shoulder tweak, so stopped Stack, but in the last ~7 rounds my approach play has been absolutely all over the map. This is usually a strength of my game, but I feel completely out of rhythm and have been playing a lot of military golf (right, left, right).

I'm honestly at a bit of a loss... Everything had been going great, and now i feel like I've really regressed. Ironically my putting and short game have been great (sigh).

Screenshot2024-02-29at15_01_37.png.425c568cd1067fbadb6be35d6c6731a1.png