Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Fariway Woods And Hybrids

GolfSpy_APH

image.pnghttps://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/first-look/taylormade-qi10-fairway-woods-and-hybrids/

What are your thoughts on the new Fairways and Hybrids from TaylorMade?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

image.png

CARLSBAD, Calif. (Jan. 9, 2024) – TaylorMade Golf continues its technological innovation in fairway woods and hybrids with the introduction of the all-new Qi10 Family. Breakthrough technologies are in abundance with an Infinity Carbon Crown in fairways and precision weighting and shaping in hybrids.

Both fairways and hybrids come in three different models: Qi10, Qi10 Max and Qi10 Tour. They are available for preorder starting Jan. 9, 2024.

Each member of the Qi10 fairway wood and hybrid family has a uniquely optimized face design focused around maximizing ball speed across the face for each individual loft. TaylorMade engineers used iterative computer simulations to determine the shape and thickness of each area to properly maximize the COR area around where golfers are most likely to impact the ball with each fairway model.

The Qi10, Qi10 Max and Qi10 Tour fairways boast the all-new Infinity Crown that provides a clean, uninterrupted view at address while simultaneously optimizing performance. Engineers relied on this new design to reshape the club, shifting more weight lower in the clubhead to maintain high inertia with a slightly enlarged face profile to inspire confidence and generate ball speed.

Qi10 Fairway: Perfect Blend of Distance and Forgiveness

image.png

The most widely used version on Tour and among amateurs, the Qi10 Fairway is the perfect blend of distance and forgiveness, while the precision CG location delivers a combo of high launch and low spin.

“One thing that golfers may not know is that the steel model of TaylorMade fairway woods is among the most played on Tour year after year. With the added performance of Qi10 delivered by the Infinity Carbon Crown and repositioned internal mass pads, we are confident that trend will continue. This is a very clean overall design that delivers the vibrant sound and powerful distance that TaylorMade fairway woods are accustomed to achieving.”

Tomo Bystedt, Senior Director Product Creation

The Qi10 Fairway incorporates proven TaylorMade technologies such as the Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ and laser etched topline. Respectively, these features boost speed on low face shots and promote consistently accurate alignment. Continuing the legacy of V Steel™ technology, the Qi10 Fairway's sole design improves turf interaction and versatility.

Internal mass pads have been designed for balanced performance, weight has been split between low-forward and low-back to produce a hot trajectory with ample forgiveness.

Qi10 Max Fairway: Extreme Forgiveness & Playability

image.png

The Qi10 Max Fairway takes TaylorMade’s proven formula for this target golfer and enhances it for extreme forgiveness and playability. Its larger front-to-back shape allows for increased inertia that’s designed to deliver more stability at impact. A shallower profile and extreme MOI allows for higher launch and forgiveness across the face making this the most forgiving fairway TaylorMade has ever made.

Departing from the traditional, the Qi10 Max Fairway boasts an ultra-high MOI construction, combining low CG projection with a confidence inspiring 200cc head volume. Internal mass pads have been designed for maximum forgiveness with the weight moved to the extreme low back, making this fairway TaylorMade’s easiest to hit in the line.

Qi10 Tour Fairway: Three Fairways in One

image.png

The Qi10 Tour fairway features a titanium head that frees up additional mass for precise CG placement in a compact, Tour-proven shape. It boasts a lower profile moveable weight system with a 50g sliding weight and a 2° loft sleeve to offer versatile flight options. Golfers can shift the weight back for higher launch and stability, center it for all-around performance or move it forward for a low-spin ball flight with maximum distance.

New to the Qi10 Tour Fairway is the integration of a TSS weight and the innovative Infinity Carbon Crown. The TSS weight enables precise customization for pinpoint swing weighting, while the infinity crown provides a sleek, clean look at address that makes alignment easy.

image.png

Qi10 Tour fairway combines proven TaylorMade innovations like multi-material titanium carbon construction, laser topline alignment and Twist Face®. These features blend seamlessly to enhance overall performance across a variety of on-course scenarios.

Pricing, Availability & Specifications

The Qi10 family of fairways are available for preorder at www.taylormadegolf.com starting Jan. 9th, 2024. Qi10 Max and Qi10 will be available at retail starting Feb. 2, 2024 and Qi10 Tour will be available at retail starting Feb. 16, 2024.

Qi10 fairways are also $349.99 USD and available in 3-wood (15°, RH/LH), 3-wood HL (16.5°, RH), 5-wood (18°, RH/LH), 7-wood (21°, RH/LH) and 9-wood (24°, RH) with Fujikura Ventus TR Blue FW 6 (R, S, X).

Qi10 Max fairways are also $349.99 USD and available in both RH and LH 3-Wood (16°), 5-Wood (19°), and 7-Wood (22°) with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (S, R, A) shafts. There is also a women’s Qi10 Max offering in the same lofts with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 40 shaft at the same price.

Qi10 Tour fairways are $449.99 USD and available in both RH and LH 3-wood (15°) and 5-wood (18°). Qi10, Qi10 Max and Qi10 Tour fairways come with Golf Pride’s Z-Grip Plus2 0.600 52g. QI10 Max women’s fairways have Lamkin’s ST Soft Grey/White 0.580 40g grip.

Qi10 Rescue Family

image.png

The Qi10 family of Rescue™ clubs is headlined by the all-new Carbon Crown in the Qi10 and Qi10 Max models, which frees up mass for optimal weight distribution and forgiveness. Each Rescue features a different shape with the oversized Qi10 Max, classic Qi10 and compact Qi10 Tour.

The Qi10 Rescue has internal split weighting and low CG to create a versatile Rescue with extremely long distance and easy, high launch. The mid face height allows for easy launch from tight lies and confidence off the tee. Both Qi10 and Qi10 Max hybrids have the proven V Steel™ sole to improve turn interaction and versatility.

Featuring rear-leaning perimeter weighting and ultra-low CG, the Qi10 Max is a versatile Rescue engineered for high launch and max forgiveness. A shallow face height allows golfers to hit it high from anywhere.

Qi10 Tour Rescue has a deeper forged C300 face with a higher toe that provides a look and performance for players seeking the ultimate combination of distance, workability, control and iron-like turf interaction with excellent versatility. Internal heel-toe weighting promotes added forgiveness with a more compact look.

The entire Qi10 Rescue family features Thru-Slot Speed Pocket to optimize speed on low face hits and Twist Face corrective face angles designed to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits to produce straighter shots.

Pricing, Availability & Specifications

Qi10, Qi10 Max and Qi10 Tour hybrids are $299.99 USD and available for pre-order on Jan. 9, 2024 and in stores Feb. 2, 2024. 

The Qi10 Rescue has lofts of 3-19°, 4-22°, 5-25°, 6-29° and 7-33° with Fujikura Ventus TR Blue HB (7S, 6R, 5A). Both the Qi10 Max and Qi10 Rescue have Lamkin’s Crossline 360 Black/Blue 47g grip. Qi10 Max women’s comes with Lamkin’s ST Soft Grey/White 0.580 40g grip.

Qi10 Max comes in lofts of 3-20° (RH/LH), 4-23° (RH/LH), 5-27°, 6-31° (RH only) and 7-35° (RH only). They are equipped with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (R, A) and 60 (S). A women’s offering is also available with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 40 shaft and the Lamkin ST Soft Grey/White grip.

Featuring Golf Pride’s Z-Grip Plus2 0.6000 52g grip, the Qi10 Tour Rescue is offered in lofts of 2-17° (RH only), 3-19.5° (RH/LH) and 4-22° (RH/LH).

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

• GolfSpy_APH changed the title to New Release! TaylorMade Qi10 Fariway Woods And Hybrids

A lot of photos incoming...

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-22.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-21.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-20.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-19.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-18.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-17.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-16.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-15.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-14.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-13.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-12.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-11.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-10.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-9.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-8.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-7.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-6.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-5.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-4.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-3.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-2.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods-1.jpg

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

And the hybrids...

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-16.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-15.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-14.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-13.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-12.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-11.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-10.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-9.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-8.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-7.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-6.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-5.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-4.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-3.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-2.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-1.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-1-2.jpg

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Yes please santa! I'd like a set! 😆  read the article, and trying to decipher which is better for entry level golfing, if any at all!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

These look nice.  Not really a TM 3W fan, but I do like the TM hybrid over the years.  

May be someone can answer this for me. 

If TM is so committed to carbon faced drivers, why wouldn’t the 3W also have a carbon face as opposed what appears to be a conventional titanium face.  I would think the weight savings could be re directed to other areas of the 3W to increase MOI or other benefits.

Just curious if someone has found an answer from TM on this…

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

The tour Style hybrid is stellar. I will definitely be looking into this one without question.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

And the hybrids...

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-16.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-15.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-14.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-13.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-12.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-11.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-10.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-9.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-8.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-7.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-6.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-5.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-4.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-3.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-2.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-1.jpg

TaylorMade Qi10 Rescue Hybrid-1-2.jpg

The MAX Rescue is one of the nicer-looking “mini fairway wood” hybrids (and not so “mini”, I might add) that I have seen. It is quite reminiscent of my Paradym X hybrid, which is arguably the best hybrid club I have ever hit. That 18* Paradym X hybrid has won me $235 in skins and closest-to-pin money in my last two weeks of winter golf tour play. The CTP that I won was on an uphill par-3 that featured a back pin that one of my playing partners scoped at 209 yards (I got 191 yards to the center of the green on my Garmin GPS watch, and the pin was almost at the back of the green, which my watch said was actually 209 yards from our tee). I figured that the shot was about 205 yards and played it as such, hitting my tee shot pin-high 2’-1” from the cup.  

In warmer weather, I have hit numerous shots 225+ yards with that Paradym X hybrid; if the TM Qi10 MAX Rescue is as hot as my Paradym X hybrid, it would surely be a worthy fairway wood replacement club.

Edited by funkyjudge

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

2 hours ago, KC Golf said:

May be someone can answer this for me. 

If TM is so committed to carbon faced drivers, why wouldn’t the 3W also have a carbon face as opposed what appears to be a conventional titanium face.  I would think the weight savings could be re directed to other areas of the 3W to increase MOI or other benefits.

Just curious if someone has found an answer from TM on this…

I've heard that it has something to do with the surface area of the faces not being large enough to benefit. I don't really know the logistics, but I've seen that mentioned a few times.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Yes another year where my stealth hybrid and 3 wood has the same face!  No temptation here 😂

WITB

I think these look awesome! Haven't touched my woods in about 3 years so I may need to setup a fitting...

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

• GolfSpy_APH changed the title to 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Fariway Woods And Hybrids