Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follow our testers main posts here!

@Nunfa0 - Main Post

@CB Lobo 4 Life - Main Post 

@frazzman80Main Post

@ArizonaLogan - Main Post

16 hours ago, haywoodgolf said:

Congratulations on the achievement! Glad you are loving the irons 🙂

@haywoodgolf - I just saw in my FB feed an ad for your new Signature V2s and new PD1s...maybe @GolfSpy_APH can arrange another testing for the new sticks. 

New Website looks great too!

Currently in the bag:

Cobra Aerojet LS 10* | Taylor Made Mini Driver 13.5* | Callaway Utility Wood 17* and 21* | Haywood CB/MB combo set (4-7 CB; 8-PW MB) | Edison 2.0 wedges 51*, 57* | LAB DF2.1 Broomstick 50” | Transrover bag

41 minutes ago, frazzman80 said:

@haywoodgolf - I just saw in my FB feed an ad for your new Signature V2s and new PD1s...maybe @GolfSpy_APH can arrange another testing for the new sticks. 

New Website looks great too!

Unfortunately testing calendar is full at the moment 😞 would love to have them featured again in the future though! 

Heard they have a lot of other exciting projects on the way.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

• 2 weeks later...

What's the overall consensus on these? They look great, although maybe a little thick from what I've seen in pictures. How is dispersion on these?

TM Stealth 2 Plus - Diamana S+ 75x

TM M2 15* - Tensei Blue 75x

Nike VR II Pro Combo 3-PW - Project X 6.0

TM MG 52, 58 

Nike The Oven Custom 006

Toulon Las Vegas

1 hour ago, KK44 said:

What's the overall consensus on these? They look great, although maybe a little thick from what I've seen in pictures. How is dispersion on these?

They are still in my bag and I’m happily gaming them. In fact the Callaway Apex ‘19s are traded in and gone.

I know that the top line is a user preference variable, but it isn’t a problem for me on the clubs. 

I just did a 25 round update you can read here for additional details including my increased GIR numbers and better dispersion: 

Currently in the bag:

Cobra Aerojet LS 10* | Taylor Made Mini Driver 13.5* | Callaway Utility Wood 17* and 21* | Haywood CB/MB combo set (4-7 CB; 8-PW MB) | Edison 2.0 wedges 51*, 57* | LAB DF2.1 Broomstick 50” | Transrover bag

Thanks for the update. It’s impressive these replaced the Apex for you as those tend to be quite forgiving. Glad these beauties are working out so well for you! I’ll have to give these a hard look!

I saw you played the Oaks this summer at TPC SA. I played there a few years ago and echo your sentiment. Great course but nothing aw inspiring. 

TM Stealth 2 Plus - Diamana S+ 75x

TM M2 15* - Tensei Blue 75x

Nike VR II Pro Combo 3-PW - Project X 6.0

TM MG 52, 58 

Nike The Oven Custom 006

Toulon Las Vegas

10 hours ago, KK44 said:

These clubs do look great and I am used to the "thicker" top line. 

The dispersion is really good, it doesn't seem to matter how the strike is, they are straight and easy to control.

Here's a little update, on Sunday, I was playing a match play game at Harewood Golf course here in Christchurch, not my home course, and I was 1 up with 4 to play. The 15th is a par 3, playing 174 yards on the day, and it's a hole I have only pared once before. My opponent hit first and was short right of the green. I pulled six iron, put a good swing on it and put it to 2 feet!! I had all of the confidence in the world that I was going to pull the shot off and I put that down to the Haywood's. All day I struck the ball so well, in fact my partner, whom I have known for 30 years said he has never seen me hit the ball as clean as that. I shot a solid 8 over 80. The big surprise has been that the Haywood's are at least half a club longer than my T100s.

Oh and they are in the bag for the foreseeable future 😄

Edited by Nunfa0

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, Nippon Modus Tour 115 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

New grip alert…repeat…new grip alert.

I gave a little ding in my review in the good, the bad and the in between due to the grips (I tried to like them, but performance wise they just didn’t work and weren’t great in the humidity) and I noted at the time that I would be regripping the clubs and today was the day. Lamkin UTX cords in (tuxedo) grey look pretty sweet and feel spectacular. Nice amount of tacky and the cord is a must in the Texas summer heat to wick away sweat. 

IMG_6207.jpeg

IMG_6208.jpeg

Edited by frazzman80

Currently in the bag:

How are the clubs holding up looks wise?  It sounds like everyone is keeping them in their bag. 

PXG 0211

15* Taylormade Sim 2 max

18* hybrid (Taylormade)

22* hybrid (Adams)

25* hybrid (Tour edge)

irons - Callaway Big Bertha 2002 (It's a long story!)

Putter - Odyssey AI one 2 ball DB 35¨

On 8/29/2024 at 10:01 PM, Lefty11 said:

How are the clubs holding up looks wise?  It sounds like everyone is keeping them in their bag. 

Mine are performing and still looking great. Played a family round Saturday and I kid you not this happened on 12:

Course marshal drives up to my wife, 2 kiddos and I - "How's it going?"

Me: "We're doing great...lunch was good and we're getting to enjoy the round. Are you here about the stray dog?" Looks over at stray dog who had gotten close to us on the tee boxes. 

Course marshal: "Oh...yeah someone dumped him out here. We've called animal control. Hey, y'all ate lunch at the turn and I've got a tournament coming up behind you. Is there any way you can play a little faster?"

Me walking back to cart after making my par tap in "Sure man...happy to move as quickly as we can as a family. We can play best ball if we really need to hurry."

Course marshal: "Thanks I really appreciate it!" Starts to drive past and then stops. Slowly gets out his cart. "What are these?" as he touches the 7-iron in my bag. "I've never seen anything like this." 

Me: "They are Haywood combo irons, 7I up are cavities and 8-PW are muscle-backs. Ever heard of MyGolfSpy? I was selected to test them and they were so good they stayed in the bag."

Course marshal: "May I? (nodding...as he takes it out of the bag, inspecting the milling) "Who makes these?" (I answer). "Where do they sell them?" (I answer) "How did you go about getting fit?" (I answer). Asks me about 3 more questions...and suddenly the tournament group behind us is driving to the tee box.

Course marshal: "Oh S#$T...I asked you to play fast and then screwed up...here's your club...I'll go stall them to let you get ahead. Sorry. BEAUTIFUL CLUBS (said louder as he drives away)!"

SO yeah...after almost 30 rounds they still turn heads!

Edited by frazzman80

Currently in the bag: