Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Pure grip DTX replacement.

Hello all,  

I just recently got my clubs regripped with the Pure Grip DTX and really liked them, only to find out they went out of business and by the time I had money to buy a couple of sets they're sold out.  Just out of curiosity,  does anyone know of any grips similar? Thank you in advance for any recommendations. 

Ryan Kilmon

39 minutes ago, Norm49 said:

Hello all,  

I just recently got my clubs regripped with the Pure Grip DTX and really liked them, only to find out they went out of business and by the time I had money to buy a couple of sets they're sold out.  Just out of curiosity,  does anyone know of any grips similar? Thank you in advance for any recommendations. 

https://stargrip.com/ 

This was the original company to start grips like Pure. The Pure grip company was started from employees that originated from Star. Unfortunately Pure went under, but Star grips is still alive and strong!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I recently switched to DragonSkin Grips, the Fire model which is firmer of the two with the red caps.   The glove hand feels kind of like the TackiMac grip (very grippy) and so far, other than my Driver they have lasted way longer than I expected.  (also got my 2nd Hole in one with them so might be a slight bias from that 😛 )