Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

BUY NOW! MGS Vancouver Trip Hats & Towels *see post #1

The Dansome

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the new lime?

The new lime is more neon. I will see if I can post some comparison pics tomorrow.

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

Definitely going to get one...do you have a size chart if I measure my head? It's always hit or miss that a cap fits on my huge head.

If you take a tape measure and give me the size, I can probably put you in the right direction.

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

1365043706[/url]' post='98122']

I hate to be picky but are you able to tell me how tall the front part of the visor is, when you have a second please?

Thank you :)

No worries. 2 1/4 inches (99% sure). Is that ok?

1365050481[/url]' post='98139']

Yes should be good!

Do you have this pink for the writing? If you do I will luv you!!!! :D

mgstourlogo-mrsmbp.jpg

That's more of salmon pink. Ours is more of a breast cancer pink. :/

The Mrs is eyeballing one fiercely as well. The mandatory field for the forum name, she technically doesn't have one. Should I fill in what it would be or use mine there?

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

The Mrs is eyeballing one fiercely as well. The mandatory field for the forum name, she technically doesn't have one. Should I fill in what it would be or use mine there?

That's just to make sure the orderer is from mgs. You can just use yours.

If anyone wants to see a certain mock up, I will do my best to post one quickly.

Hi Albert -- am ready to order another one. Possible to switch the type of hat in my first order from the trucker's hat? Can shipping be combined?

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Hi Albert -- am ready to order another one. Possible to switch the type of hat in my first order from the trucker's hat? Can shipping be combined?

Just send me an email with what you would like to add and I will add it to the order, or combine the orders into one.

There's 5 other options now and 2 more logos.

I don't know if the two logos with borders instead of fill will make it up tonight.

Albert, many Thanx for your work on the Putter Cover that you made for me!!

Danno posted it for me, and it's hands down, the sweetest cover that I've ever had, and I've had a few!

Phenomenal quality and detail!!

Thank you so much Bro!!

My Very Best,

Richard

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Mr. Jacobs,

I am so happy to hear that. Very glad you like it!

Albert

I see the bordered versions are now listed. Does that mean there is a fill + outline?

No just the border

• SPY VIP

How does a xl/xxl flexfit sound? Fits up to an 8" head. It's available in a few colors and it's a curved bill.

This sounds great. What colors? Would go white or black or ???

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

1365288863[/url]' post='98546']

Is there going to be any special options for putter covers?

There will be. I'm working on finalizing them up.

Have no worries about ordering and then seeing something else you want. I have no problem adjusting orders and combining shipping.

• SPY VIP

There will be. I'm working on finalizing them up.

Have no worries about ordering and then seeing something else you want. I have no problem adjusting orders and combining shipping.

You know where my heart is at. I still want one identical to the test one you did. :P

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Archived