Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Habitual lurker joins the fray

Might as well say "Hi" and add another Minnesota(St. Paul) member. Always liked the forum and articles here, so hopefully my club addiction can contribute as well.

Driver - XR16 Pro 10.5 Kuro Kage Black 60-S
Fairway wood - Taylormade Aeroburner mini (16*)

Tour Edge XCG7 7-wood 21*/XR16 7 wood
Hybrid - Adams Pro Mini 23*
Irons - Mizuno EZ forged 5-GW
Wedges - Mizuno JPX 54*
Bridgestone 60*

Putter - Wilson Staff Infinite South SIde

Welcome - come out of the shadows and contribute as much or as little as you like.

Rest in peace long sticks - I'll remember you

TM Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Regular

TM RBZ Stage 2 Fairway 14.5 stiff

Adams Blue Hybrid No. 3 stiff

Adams Super xtdHybrid 21.5 Stiff

Ping G30 4 and 5 Iron - Regular CFS Shaft

Ping i25 6 - PW Regular CFS Shaft

TM Y Groove Gap Wedge

Cleveland CG10 Sand Wedge

PingTR Piper Putter, adjustable shaft, SuperStroke Fatso

Titleist StaDry Cart Bag

Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley

Foot Joy City, Adidas Boost Boa and Adidas Superstar shoes

Pro V1x in the summer, Titleist Velocity in the winter.

Welcome N8ball!  Glad you could join us.  Seems like Minnesota is taking over as the golf capitol of MGS.  When I joined a little over a year ago, I thought it was Texas.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Welcome N8ball!  Glad you could join us.  Seems like Minnesota is taking over as the golf capitol of MGS.  When I joined a little over a year ago, I thought it was Texas.

We just have a bit more free time to read forums for 4-5 months per year would be my guess.  Oh well, let virtual golf season begin! :)

Wedges - Mizuno JPX 54*
Bridgestone 60*

I haven't been to Minnesota as yet, but I hear not completely bad things ;) and some great peeps on here from there. Definitely will be opportunities to meet up for a round with John Barba and some of the other guys if you're interested. By all means make yourself at home N8, and join in the fray where you can!

Brad

Welcome to MGS, it looks like we may have a "quorum" for an "Upper Midwest" MGS Golf Outing this next season!!

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Welcome to MGS, it looks like we may have a "quorum" for an "Upper Midwest" MGS Golf Outing this next season!!

Hey! Delta has a direct flight from my airport to Minneapolis. Don't count me out!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome N8ball........you will find the members of MGS to be courteous, kind, reverent and a lot of Fun!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Greeting fellow Gopher Stater....glad you're here!!!

Next Summer's MGS Great Northern Invitational is certainly taking shape!  Will have to put together a nice rota of courses....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Greeting fellow Gopher Stater....glad you're here!!!

Next Summer's MGS Great Northern Invitational is certainly taking shape!  Will have to put together a nice rota of courses....

Saw in the January Spieth issue of Golf magazine that Keller Golf Course in Maplewood, MN was the best new Muni renovation in 2014. Any good?

Something about a tree in front of the green on the 150 yard par 3 fourth??

Saw in the January Spieth issue of Golf magazine that Keller Golf Course in Maplewood, MN was the best new Muni renovation in 2014. Any good?

Something about a tree in front of the green on the 150 yard par 3 fourth??

I live pretty close to that course. It wasn't in ideal shape for its first year open after the renovation, but hopefully its better for 2015. The par 3 with the tree(it is monstrous) could be a real pain if you can't go over it. If you can go over, then it isn't too bad.

Wedges - Mizuno JPX 54*
Bridgestone 60*

Welcome you got my attention when you said you had a club addiction. To put it simply in other words you are a club ho. You have landed in the right place

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I live pretty close to that course. It wasn't in ideal shape for its first year open after the renovation, but hopefully its better for 2015. The par 3 with the tree(it is monstrous) could be a real pain if you can't go over it. If you can go over, then it isn't too bad.

Trees should stay outside the rough where they belong.

Archived