Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Golf Cart Covers

Golf cart covers have different objectives. It depends upon factors like the size, shape and design of the cover. Some covers are used just to protect the cart from the scorching heat of the sun and sometimes from heavy rains. Certain covers are meant to protect the upholstery seats from getting damaged. Some covers protect the cart from dust while parked in a dusty area or left in the garage for a long period of time. But the major use of a golf cart cover should be to protect the cart and also its occupants. It should make the driving feel safe.

Safety is one of the major issues related with carts. Most of the Golf players prefer to leave their carts at the golf course itself as most of the carts is not street legal. Such carts cannot be driven on the streets and has to be towed or driven by a trailer. So safety is major factor when you leave the cart at the golf course. Harsh weather can damage your cart. Hence adequate protection should be provided to the cart.

First of all decide on what type of protective cover you need for the cart. The type of the cover depends upon the use or type of protection needed. Each cover have special uses like some protect from the sun, some from the rain and certain others just protect the seat and other upholstery.

The next factor is your budget. Cover prices vary over a wide range. The price depends upon factors like material used to make the cover, the design of the cover, its size and the brand value. Always make sure to choose the best cover available. They should be durable and effective. These covers are available at most of the leading car accessory showrooms. They can also be ordered online which will be available to you as home delivery. learn more about...

Sorry to keep you hanging, but I deleted the link from this spamming d-nozzle. Feel free to continue the discussion. -T Also, contrary to the opening statement, I believe golf cart covers all have a single objective...cover the damn golf cart.

I think this is another one of the deals where I would be afraid to click on the external link at the bottom. I might end up buying a boat load of cow manure.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

• 2 months later...

I clicked the link. It's just the same article with a bunch of foreign language mumbo-jumbo around the post. Not worth clicking on, and I didn't see anywhere to buy anything.

What's In The Bag:

Adams 9064LS

Ben Hogan Edge CFT Ti

Ben Hogan Apex Edge 4-PW

TaylorMade ATV 50* 54*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC3 Tour Issue

Probably the kind of blog where the author makes money whenever you click on the link (Google AdSense, Wordpress, etc.)

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

• 1 month later...

I have a golf cart and it has a cover, not currently on. I have no idea what this is really about. But unlike some of the people at my club, i do not have a heater in mine. Actually, we have one guy that has an air conditioner on his cart. But we play year round and the cover makes it tolerable in the winter months. Mainly to keep the wind off, and it certainly helps when it begins to rain while you are out. I will admit that my cover is pretty old now and I may have to replace it this year. I also have to replace my windshield.

You can get them for about $2500 around here I think I heard someone say this morning. Mine is really old now and I was going to replace it this spring but ended up keeping it. Having it is truly awesome because to hit range balls costs me money but I can go out on the course and play and it is part of my monthly dues. That is why I do not hit range balls. Also the hard covers mark up my irons.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI, for those out there looking for a cart cover. If your course uses Yamaha carts, make sure you check the model number and check the top design. Why? Because our course, when it reopened this year, has new Yamaha carts. Well all of us have covers, some 2-3 each, to go with heaters for the winter. We broke them out for the first time, and all of us brought several just in case. Well, Yamaha carts, one in particular, has a slightly larger roof. Yep, you guessed it, none of our standard cart covers fit right. I cut several slits in an older one I had that day to make it work because it was 33 degrees when we teed off, and was supposed to get to a high of 40. After that day, we came home and did some digging. One company makes covers to fit this particular Yamaha cart, and that cover is a $299.99 cover. Is it worth it? Sure, if your course is going to keep the carts, but if they're only going to use them for a season more and the lease is up, it's a tough decision. Regardless, just wanted to throw that out there.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

FYI, for those out there looking for a cart cover. If your course uses Yamaha carts, make sure you check the model number and check the top design. Why? Because our course, when it reopened this year, has new Yamaha carts. Well all of us have covers, some 2-3 each, to go with heaters for the winter. We broke them out for the first time, and all of us brought several just in case. Well, Yamaha carts, one in particular, has a slightly larger roof. Yep, you guessed it, none of our standard cart covers fit right. I cut several slits in an older one I had that day to make it work because it was 33 degrees when we teed off, and was supposed to get to a high of 40. After that day, we came home and did some digging. One company makes covers to fit this particular Yamaha cart, and that cover is a $299.99 cover. Is it worth it? Sure, if your course is going to keep the carts, but if they're only going to use them for a season more and the lease is up, it's a tough decision. Regardless, just wanted to throw that out there.

How much bigger is the roof than a standard EZ-GO? The cover I got (which I'm guessing you or someone else in your group actually has) seems to have a fair amount of extra space on a 2006 ezgo. I was able to put it on with a side mirror sticking out.

It's the fairly cheap one from Golfsmith, I think it retails for $100 but goes on sale for $60 all the time.

It's this one ... actually on sale for $50 for the next 14 hours.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

• 2 weeks later...

How much bigger is the roof than a standard EZ-GO? The cover I got (which I'm guessing you or someone else in your group actually has) seems to have a fair amount of extra space on a 2006 ezgo. I was able to put it on with a side mirror sticking out.

It's the fairly cheap one from Golfsmith, I think it retails for $100 but goes on sale for $60 all the time.

It's this one ... actually on sale for $50 for the next 14 hours.

It's around 8 inches wider total and around 10 inches longer, plus it's taller and the basket configuration is a little different. Seemed the same until you started trying to put a cover on.

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

• 3 months later...

I recently recovered my seats with a cover from UpToParCovers.com

It honestly couldn't have fit better and looked better! There website isn't fancy but their prices are cheap. They also make steering wheel covers and roof covers.

They can make them in any color combination you want. Doesn't take long to manufacture them either.

Great products!

BG.jpg

• 2 months later...

I recently had my seats on my non daily driver cart recovered by a local upholstery guy, I wanted to be different and decided to go for a black crocodile skin like materal to make it really different, I was amazed that it only cost me $250NZ - basically $200US to get a one off design

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 45.75" 9.5deg GD AD BB6s

3-wood: Titleist 913F" 13.5deg Diamana S 51g 4.6tq

Hybrid: XXIO U6 & U3 40" 24*/19* MP600 S 57g 4.6tq

Irons : XXIO Forged 7-P ProjectX 6.0 rifle (golf pride midsize tour wrap grips)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey 48, 52, 56, 60 & 64

Putter: Scotty Cameron GoLo 31.5" Straight + SureStroke Flatso Mid

Ball : Titleist PRO V1 2013

Bag : Titleist J-Tour Staff

Clothing : Loudmouth, Oakley

Glove : Oakley tour

Shoes : Oakley Carbon Pro

www.baldingeaglesgolf.com

• 1 year later...

If your course uses Kawasaki carts, the top is different than all the others out there and only 1 company makes a cover that fits

In The Bag

• 1 month later...

Ahhh, a re-appearance from Kelly the only blonde golf cart cover sales girl in Guangdong Province!

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

Archived