Does anyone have any experience with the Tour Tempo training devices? I saw their ad, checked out their website, and it seems interesting to me. This season I've had a real struggle with my ball striking, particularly my irons. It seems like every time I go to the range, I find a different little tweak to make that gets my iron play into the "respectable" range, but then it's gone again in a few days. I'd like to find something I could really drill with for a month or so, and I think working on tempo seems like a good choice. Any experience with their products would be appreciated.

FWIW, am I the only one who would buy more training aids if they were more like $50 instead of $100+? It seems like every training aid I see is around or over the $100 mark, which is a lot IMO. I appreciate that these companies have spent lots of money to develop their product, and they probably don't sell huge volume, but I feel like they could make up in quantity what they lose in profit margin if they brought their prices down. JMO, of course, and I'm sure they've all made their decisions based on their research, not the opinions of one golfer.

www.tourtempo.com

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

If that's all it does, I've got plenty of metronomes sitting around the house. I'm hoping it's more than that, like something that will make me instantly play better.

Anyone? Bueller?

Interested in playing better instantly too :)

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Archived