MyGolfSpy has been creating tension in my marriage

I tried to explain to my wife it's not my fault that they provide me with unbiased data aimed at helping my game and not the OEM's pocket books.  Either way I have gone out to purchase items that I was in the market for based on their data.  After some time my wife said they were a bad influence on me and my equipment spending has increased so it was her or MyGolfSpy... I quickly registered for an account to on the forums.  Lets see if she was bluffing!  :D

Nice to meet everyone, when I am single I might have plenty of free time to contribute.

I tried to explain to my wife it's not my fault that they provide me with unbiased data aimed at helping my game and not the OEM's pocket books.  Either way I have gone out to purchase items that I was in the market for based on their data.  After some time my wife said they were a bad influence on me and my equipment spending has increased so it was her or MyGolfSpy... I quickly registered for an account to on the forums.  Lets see if she was bluffing!  :D

Nice to meet everyone, when I am single I might have plenty of free time to contribute.

Our new tagline...

MyGolfSpy - creating tension in marriages since 2010....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

at least your new partner(MGS) won't nag you to death!...LOL

Welcome Izman, to My Golf Spy, where you can Learn, Laugh & Live Golf 24/7/365!

Where are you from? What's your handicap? What's in your Bag?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Tommy Armour Impact No. 3

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Welcome jusy stay active, and if you get selected for some testing opportunities then you can claim every purchase as a test. That's how I keep my wife happy. Oh those new clubs, balls, bag, shoes, that's a test for MGS. Some has been some has not I can't keep track which is which.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Welcome.  

You're post remind of the country song from Brad Paisley, I'm going to miss her.   When a guys wife tells him if he goes fishing again, she'll be gone when he gets home..LOL

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Welcome.  

You're post remind of the country song from Brad Paisley, I'm going to miss her.   When a guys wife tells him if he goes fishing again, she'll be gone when he gets home..LOL

LMAO!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Tommy Armour Impact No. 3

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

You just to have a secret credit card like I do. That way it will be years before she finds out about all those golf purchases, so you can hold off the inevitable divorce for a few more years. ;-)

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

You just to have a secret credit card like I do. That way it will be years before she finds out about all those golf purchases, so you can hold off the inevitable divorce for a few more years. ;-)

I have one, connected to my Pay Pal account.

"won it on a Twitter contest" works as well.....so I've been told  ^_^

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I ain't gonna lie... I've bought more golf clubs since being on MGS and the like by at least 5-fold.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Welcome.

You're post remind of the country song from Brad Paisley, I'm going to miss her. When a guys wife tells him if he goes fishing again, she'll be gone when he gets home..LOL

Great song

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

Or you could find a woman like mine who enjoys golf as much if not more than I do.  Plus she whups my arse like a red headed step child most of the time. (On the course).  I do have to get on her on occasions for purchasing too many new golf toys. :D 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Or you could find a woman like mine who enjoys golf as much if not more than I do.  Plus she whups my arse like a red headed step child most of the time. (On the course).  I do have to get on her on occasions for purchasing too many new golf toys. :D

I have the same problem!!  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

at least your new partner(MGS) won't nag you to death!...LOL

Welcome Izman, to My Golf Spy, where you can Learn, Laugh & Live Golf 24/7/365!

Where are you from? What's your handicap? What's in your Bag?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Seriously? not nag to death? Am I the only one that compulsively checks newest posts every 30-45 minutes?  That's nagging if I ever heard of it.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Hopefully she'll get over it!

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

welcome to the group! 

I've found that if I squirrel money away, then when I do go get something new, it's not hurting the family.  Instead of going out and buying lunch, I eat a bowl of soup.  did it all summer long, and was able to pay Cash for a new set of Irons ....... lousy soup, great clubs!! 

happy wife, happy life, they say ...... but a happy golfer is a ......... HAPPY GOLFER!

PING G425 SFT 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cobra Fly Z 3 Hybrid

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

my biggest fear is that if I were to die, my wife would sell my clubs for what I TOLD her I paid for them :)

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

welcome to the group! 

I've found that if I squirrel money away, then when I do go get something new, it's not hurting the family.  Instead of going out and buying lunch, I eat a bowl of soup.  did it all summer long, and was able to pay Cash for a new set of Irons ....... lousy soup, great clubs!! 

happy wife, happy life, they say ...... but a happy golfer is a ......... HAPPY GOLFER!

OK, OK, did the soup come with a hat?    :lol:

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

OK, OK, did the soup come with a hat? :lol:

never made the connection!!! LOL

PING G425 SFT 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cobra Fly Z 3 Hybrid

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

You are going to fit in nicely here.

Welcome

Driver: Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  R flex   - 44.25 

Fairways:  Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta CB red 65 R flex

Hybrid:  Ping G410  26 degree  Alta CB Red 70 R flex 

Irons: Ping G430  7-PW, 45, 50 Alta CB black 65 soft R flex 

Wedges:  Ping 195 S54, E58

Wedges and irons are - 1/2” and one degree flat 

Putter: Sacks Parente Duke 32.5”

Ball: Titleist Pro VI or Callaway Chrome Soft X ls

While not at the same time I was fit for every club in my bag as well as the Pro VI ball. I use the chrome soft x ls on my league course.  It has much softer softer greens than the club that I belong to. 

I’m on a mission to shoot my age - lifetime lowest round is 66 and I’m currently 67. 

Welcome, you will fit right in. My wife used to question me now she just does not bother me when it comes to golf purchases just as I don't question her on shoes and purses. I just assume everything I buy golf related is going to cost me double and move on.

WITB 2024

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway:  :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76 TX

Fairway:  :taylormade-small: Sim 19* RDX Smoke Red 75 TX

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Rescue 22* Matrix Black Tie 85x

Irons:  :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Archived