Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Happy thread

TSauer

You had s sausage party with a bunch of Russians

Yes, sitting around the table wearing nothing but a towel. ;)   An experience I will never forget!!  Actually, I've had a bunch of parties with Russians.  I worked there for over 10 years, two weeks at a time. 

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Yes, sitting around the table wearing nothing but a towel. ;) An experience I will never forget!! Actually, I've had a bunch of parties with Russians. I worked there for over 10 years, two weeks at a time.

Sounds like fun except the sauna thing. I've spent some time overseas, but never been to Russia. I hear they make some good vodka.😁

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

So I didn't play golf last weekend with the birth of my daughter. Wife gave me the nod to golf this Saturday but I'm kind of fearful to leave my week old daughter. Reason this is in the happy thread is because I'm excited as s*** to go play. Maybe because I've had a total of about 12 hrs of sleep in 5 days so I'm feeling a little loopy. But it feels like months and I think me chipping in my backyard while I set my daughter up to watch was a sign to the wife

So I didn't play golf last weekend with the birth of my daughter. Wife gave me the nod to golf this Saturday but I'm kind of fearful to leave my week old daughter. Reason this is in the happy thread is because I'm excited as s*** to go play. Maybe because I've had a total of about 12 hrs of sleep in 5 days so I'm feeling a little loopy. But it feels like months and I think me chipping in my backyard while I set my daughter up to watch was a sign to the wife

Congrats! As a father of 5... take the pass and go sir. Just make sure to repay your wife with a break.

Sounds like fun except the sauna thing. I've spent some time overseas, but never been to Russia. I hear they make some good vodka.

Yes, they have the big state distilleries, but every little town makes their own.  Those are the best.  I never much cared for vodka unless it came from a freezer until I drank vodka at room temp in Russia. Really goes down very easy.   ;)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

m

Wait a second... 311 and Offspring? What year is this? Haven't heard those band names since I had a Tony Hawk skateboard with Powell wheels, bones bearings, independent trucks... a while ago.

Tony Hawk Pro Skater for PlayStation = Classic

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M2 D-Type, 9.5 degrees, (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

3/4W -  :cobra-small: King F6 Black 3-4 Wood (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4H -  :callaway-small: Rogue (Stiff flex) (Stock grip) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4-AW -  :callaway-small: Steelhead XR Irons (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grips, 7i with Winn Dri-Tac X Grip) 

SW -  :callaway-small: 56* X-Wedge

60* -  :callaway-small: MD4 Wedge

Putter - Odyssey White Hot RX #7

Bag -  :callaway-small: ORG 14 cart bag

Yes, they have the big state distilleries, but every little town makes their own.  Those are the best.  I never much cared for vodka unless it came from a freezer until I drank vodka at room temp in Russia. Really goes down very easy.   ;)

Had a customer in Minsk take me out on the town - He had me try several different flavors of local vodka. The following morning I promised god I'd never drink again if he got me through the customer meeting. Note: they on the other hand were looking just fine. I think that was their plan

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Had a customer in Minsk take me out on the town - He had me try several different flavors of local vodka. The following morning I promised god I'd never drink again if he got me through the customer meeting. Note: they on the other hand were looking just fine. I think that was their plan

Yeah, we had to be careful.  On the other hand, I was in a meeting the next day when one of the "bosses" started off the meeting and talked for about 5 minutes.  Our interpreter stop telling us what he was saying, and told us he was drunk and not making any sense.  Someone else took over shortly and he soon left.

Nothing beats sitting on the deck enjoying a summer evening. Admiring the job of my yard mowed and bushes trimmed.Listening to neighbors mowing- kids playing - music playing - laughing and talking.A few more days of stay home vacation left. Love suburbia living

Keep it in the short stuff

Normally mid August is the dog days of summer. This year I've been busier and things should get even better next week.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Not golf related but my nephew's little league team just won their first game in Williamsport. He's #24 on the southwestern (Houston) team. I love watching the LLWS but I never thought I'd be cheering on a family member. I'd love to be there in person and teeing it up on the off days... But this whole job thing gets in the way.

That's awesome and a little over an hour from my house, yet I've never gone there

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Not golf related but my nephew's little league team just won their first game in Williamsport. He's #24 on the southwestern (Houston) team. I love watching the LLWS but I never thought I'd be cheering on a family member. I'd love to be there in person and teeing it up on the off days... But this whole job thing gets in the way.

Awesome, great experience for him. Hope he (team) have fun and do well. I did see part of their game the other night and they were easy to spot with Astro's style uniforms.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

That's awesome and a little over an hour from my house, yet I've never gone there

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Take a ride if you get a chance. There's some great baseball played there. These kids are good and play their butts off.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I feel better knowing there is a connection here after Texas took down our Rhode Island team. That is cool and best of luck to him and his team.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Congrats OG keep iy going! 

Just passed 4 months 8/15 so keeping the train on the tracks! 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I've always liked watching LLWS. The skill level of the kids is pretty amazing to me.

Many years ago I was flipping through the channels and came across the Babe Ruth World Series and noticed a team from my hometown was playing so I stayed on it. It turned out one of the guys on the team was the little brother of a friend that lived a couple houses down from us. I remember spending many summer days hitting ground balls at the kid in their backyard. He couldn't get enough. It's always fun to watch someone we know.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Congrats on making it 4 months. You're on the right track - celebrate every day, every month, every year!

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Congrats on the birth of your daughter!  Take it, you need the mental break.  As Shankster said, make sure to repay the favor to your wife - a girls night out, or a gift certificate to a spa massage will go a long way.  Also enjoy the time with your daughter, as she will grow up quicker than you can imagine...

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Congrats on this milestone!

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I feel better knowing there is a connection here after Texas took down our Rhode Island team. That is cool and best of luck to him and his team.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

My grandsons LL team got beat early in the New England Region this year.

My granddaughters LL Softball team make it to state finals a couple years ago.

Great for the kids.

Rick

Left Hand,