jlukes

Tour Experience Golf (TXG) on YouTube

I find the hardest thing for me to personally fit is to fill the gap between my 3 wood and my 4 iron.  I would love to see a video or two around how you fit for the 5 wood/hybrid/utility iron to determine best possible fit.

I am also curious about iron stopping power. We all know that spin and angle of descent play a role.  Is there some sort of magic ratio between angle of descent and spin that you are looking for in fittings?

Good one.  I'm forever waffling on that 18 to 20 degree gap.  Currently I have a 18 degree 5W with a shorter 7W shaft in it that is working very well.   But I often find myself tempted to go with a 18 or 19 degree hybrid.   

• Like 4

I've been watching some of their YouTube videos in the evenings. Just last night I watched a 1 hour driver fitting. Really good stuff to watch and learn from.

• Like 2

Maybe a video on how you determine your set make up for irons and wedges?

• Like 1

Really good suggestions everyone, we will add these to our to-do list! Thanks!

• Like 5

Really good suggestions everyone, we will add these to our to-do list! Thanks!

Thanks Matt!  Really liked the power-fade driver video from the other day.  I always struggled with dynamic loft with a fade (thought I had to come out to in and thus hit down on the ball), but your video opened my eyes to what I need to work on!

• Like 2

Thanks for the hookup.  Watched this one, and I'll watch more.  Good info!

• Like 3

We noticed some traffic coming to the YouTube channel from MyGolfSpy and found this thread. Just wanted to chime in and say thank you to everyone for the feedback! We know this community is extremely enthusiastic about equipment, so if anyone has any suggestions for topics they'd like to see us do in a future video, feel free to post here and we'll keep an eye on the thread.

Been really impressed about the stuff you guys are doing. I'm local to you guys and definitely have your studio on my list to go check out next time I do a real fitting. Keep up the great work, I have heard nothing but great feedback!

• Like 3

Been really impressed about the stuff you guys are doing. I'm local to you guys and definitely have your studio on my list to go check out next time I do a real fitting. Keep up the great work, I have heard nothing but great feedback!

Awesome!!

• Like 1

Would love to see you give the Cobra F8 & F8+ drivers and fairway woods some attention.  They don't have the marketing power behind them like the Callaway and Taylormade releases, but the performance is right there with them.

• Like 2

I've enjoyed each one I've watched, and expect I'll be a regular viewer. Keep up the good work TXG!

Much appreciated!

• Like 1

If you haven't checked out their latest fitting videos you're missing out on some of the best golf videos on YouTube.

I've learned so much from the Ping driver fitting video on the 790/epic video that it makes me want to go to Canada for my next fitting.

• Like 4

If you haven't checked out their latest fitting videos you're missing out on some of the best golf videos on YouTube.

I've learned so much from the Ping driver fitting video on the 790/epic video that it makes me want to go to Canada for my next fitting.

That's what we love to hear!

• Like 3

If you do, we can play a round!

• Like 2

The latest video they put up is a really good one - talks about the benefits of a fitting for a high handicap golfer/ inconsistent ball striker.

• Like 4

I finally looked them up on YouTube after reading through some of this thread. Some great videos on there! Definitely worth a sub!

• Like 2

The latest video they put up is a really good one - talks about the benefits of a fitting for a high handicap golfer/ inconsistent ball striker.

Of all the videos we've done, that is my personal favourite and I think the most important one by far.

• Like 3

I finally looked them up on YouTube after reading through some of this thread. Some great videos on there! Definitely worth a sub!

Much appreciated! Thanks for watching

• Like 3