TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts ×

Midwest: MN, WI, MI, IL, IN, OH, WV

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

3 minutes ago, Dweed said:

Trust me, I know. And there were quite a few on Sunday at the US Open that would agree as well. Forget the past and look forward to the next. Just like baseball. another pitch is comin".

Definitely. Just gotta work on keeping that mentality. Good things will come with more practice and more consistency. 💪 

Driver - TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 10.5°

Fairway Wood - TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 3HL

Hybrids - TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 3&4

Irons - TaylorMade RocketBladez 5-PW

Wedges - TaylorMade ATV 52/56/60

Putter - TaylorMade Ghost Spider S

21 hours ago, NordicGolfDad said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? 

Finally started playing again after 18 years. Played my first nine just about a month ago and ready to jump back in the sport full force casually

What do you love about golf?

The community

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

Love talking about the sport

Where are you from? What is your home course?

Central Wisconsin, The River Golf Course

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

Best - a lot of variety in course style and price

Worst - not a lot of golf related shops nearby

What do you do for a living?

Tech Support

How’d you pick your user name?

Nordic ancestry and looking to bring my kids into the game

I’m just getting back into golf myself after ~7 years off. Always had the itch, but it was tough to find the time. Welcome to the forum! 

On 6/3/2024 at 2:08 PM, ClevelandGirl said:

Hi! Hope I’m doing this right, still learning how the forum works. As stated I’m in Cleveland, fairly new here, and feel spoiled by the Metropark courses. 

I’ve been playing about 8 years and was still using my original beginners set of clubs, and decided to treat myself to getting a full bag fitting. Every club went up to 2 or senior flex, so there was a struggle to relearn to play after 8 years of pool noodle flex. 

Driver is TSR1. Given that I hit my hybrids so well, fitter suggested I just go with a 3-4-5 hybrid set up instead of woods, so I have the brilliant new AI Smoke hybrids. Irons are the amazing new Qi10s, 6i-P, and (from a different fitting for my birthday last year) Cleveland RTX 54 and 58. I have shaft and swing weight info but that seems excessive. 

Anyway thanks for having me!

IMG_0865.jpeg

Welcome to the forum! I’ve never been fitted for clubs, just using the off-the-rack set I bought ~12 years ago when I first got into it. Have you noticed a big difference with the new set?

Hi there! Brand new to the forum after poking around a little the last few weeks. Excited to learn more about this space! Here's a go at the intro questions...

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?  I started playing about 13 years ago fresh out of college. I wanted to pick up a new hobby and got a cheap starter box set from my local sporting goods store and got out maybe once a month or so during the short MN summers. I played about 3-5 rounds a year for the next handful of years, never practicing or really looking into improving my game in any way, and then just kinda' stopped once I got married and eventually had two kids. I didn't lift a club for about 7 or 8 years. I just got back into playing again as a way to have some "me" time away from toddlers and have gotten bit by the bug and jumped fully in this year, playing weekly since the beginning of the season. Right now, my handicap is 25 and I hoping to lower that a bit by the end of the season.

What do you love about golf?  It starts with my love of getting out in the fresh air with a fun group of buddies and spending a few hours of stress-free time together. I also enjoy being challenged by the course and learning ways to better my game. Sure, I'd love to hit more consistent shots, but with where I'm at right now with my game, hitting those great shots (admittedly not too frequently) and then chasing after that rush is a powerful drug. 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  I want to learn more about the game, read reviews of the different products out there, and connect with like-minded people who enjoy the sport.  I do not know any other spies.

Where are you from? What is your home course?  Born and raised in Minnesota, currently living in the southwestern suburbs of the Twin Cities. As I'm just getting back into the sport, I don't really have a "home course", but within a 15-minute radius, I have around 10 courses that vary from elite-level that would challenge scratch golfers to some courses that are perfectly suited for beginners and high-HCPers. Hazeltine National (home of the 2016 & 2029 Ryder Cup) is a stone's throw from my house.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best would be the amount of courses that are near me. I can play a different course every week and not have to drive very far to get to them. The worst thing is the fact that the MN golf season is so short. If we're lucky, we can start playing outdoors in May and then by late September, we're wrapping up. Sure, there are some ranges and sims that stay open year round, but that's just not quite the same.

What do you do for a living?  I work in brand marketing for a local CPG company

How’d you pick your user name?  It's my name and my high school hockey number. Yes, of course I played hockey growing up... I'm from MN.

Driver: Cobra Aerojet 9° - Kai'li Blue 60S

Fairway: TaylorMade SIM2 Max 3W 15° - Ventus Blue 6-S

Hybrid: TaylorMade Stealth Plus 2H 17° - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80HY 6.0

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth 5-PW - KBS Max 85MT S

Wedges: Lazrus 52°/56°/60°

Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG Double Wide - Odyssey Stroke Lab w/ SuperStroke ZENERGY Pistol 2.0 grip

Ball: Vice Tour & Kirkland Signature

Bag: UNIHIMAL Stand Bag

On 6/17/2024 at 8:13 PM, JJBack said:

Welcome to the forum! I’ve never been fitted for clubs, just using the off-the-rack set I bought ~12 years ago when I first got into it. Have you noticed a big difference with the new set?

Oh my gosh, YES! Keep in mind it was a big upgrade in tech for me, so that adds to it, and I had a very miserable 2 months of adjusting because I went a step up in flex, and frankly I’m still settling in with my long hybrids. But the new tech is something else. I never thought I’d be able to feel the difference in a shaft - it’s wild!

Now I have a specific miss, rather than spraying the ball every which way, and definitely gained a lot of length but more importantly accuracy. I’m averaging about 55% of fairways hit with my driver, and I cannot state how much I love my irons when I used to go out of my way to avoid them.

I don’t go and buy clubs often so figured it was the smart thing to do since I’ll have these for another ten years or so. Swap out the grips in a couple of years and I’ll be brand new!

Titleist TSR1, Callaway AI Smoke Paradym 3-4-5 hybrids, TaylorMade Qi10 irons 6i-P, Cleveland RTX wedges 54 and 58, SeeMore OG FSG blade, yet helpless without my ShotScope V5.

1 hour ago, ClevelandGirl said:

Oh my gosh, YES! Keep in mind it was a big upgrade in tech for me, so that adds to it, and I had a very miserable 2 months of adjusting because I went a step up in flex, and frankly I’m still settling in with my long hybrids. But the new tech is something else. I never thought I’d be able to feel the difference in a shaft - it’s wild!

Now I have a specific miss, rather than spraying the ball every which way, and definitely gained a lot of length but more importantly accuracy. I’m averaging about 55% of fairways hit with my driver, and I cannot state how much I love my irons when I used to go out of my way to avoid them.

I don’t go and buy clubs often so figured it was the smart thing to do since I’ll have these for another ten years or so. Swap out the grips in a couple of years and I’ll be brand new!

I’m not ready to buy at the moment, but next time I do I am definitely getting fitted instead of just buying off the rack!

Ok fellas. I’m gonna be in Galena IL on July 4-7 for vacation with the wife and am wanting to find a course to play. Gonna only play once and would prefer Friday morning but not opposed to Saturday morning.  Anyone in the area have any thoughts on a nice course to play that is sub $100 a round. 

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    PXG Black Ops 8* or Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Grey 65/4 shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :titleist-small: T150 4-GW with Modus 105R

Wedges:    :vokey-small: SM10 56M shaft TBD

:edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge 

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”

7 hours ago, jlofgren22 said:

How’d you pick your user name?  It's my name and my high school hockey number. Yes, of course I played hockey growing up... I'm from MN.

@jlofgren22 welcome to the forum. As you'll discover lots of different directions can be taken here in the forums. Great goal to lower handicap but don't get wrapped up too much on a number. Just shoot for the fun of it. Practice is the key. Don't need to go the range or the course . Practice with foam balls in backyards for near by parks where ever you can. Even if it's only 10-20 swings.  Soon enough the kids might want to play along as well. Then it really becomes fun. Enjoy and welcome again to the forums.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

13 hours ago, Dweed said:

@jlofgren22 welcome to the forum. As you'll discover lots of different directions can be taken here in the forums. Great goal to lower handicap but don't get wrapped up too much on a number. Just shoot for the fun of it. Practice is the key. Don't need to go the range or the course . Practice with foam balls in backyards for near by parks where ever you can. Even if it's only 10-20 swings.  Soon enough the kids might want to play along as well. Then it really becomes fun. Enjoy and welcome again to the forums.

Thanks! Yes, I definitely don't have a number in mind when it comes to my HCP, just a general goal of looking to improve it this year. After not playing for so long, I'm just looking for improvement this year and growing the love for the game. Good call on the practicing part. I do have an awesome range with Top Tracer very close to my house, but like you said, even just hitting some foam balls in the backyard is a good opportunity, especially with not always being able to sneak away with two young toddlers at home.

Driver: Cobra Aerojet 9° - Kai'li Blue 60S

Fairway: TaylorMade SIM2 Max 3W 15° - Ventus Blue 6-S

Hybrid: TaylorMade Stealth Plus 2H 17° - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80HY 6.0

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth 5-PW - KBS Max 85MT S

Wedges: Lazrus 52°/56°/60°

Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG Double Wide - Odyssey Stroke Lab w/ SuperStroke ZENERGY Pistol 2.0 grip

Ball: Vice Tour & Kirkland Signature

Bag: UNIHIMAL Stand Bag

1. 15 years now. I typically shoot around a 92 on 18. 

2. The constant challenge of what each day on the course throws at you. Being able to face different challenges day by day and overcoming them. Oh and being outside! 

3. I don't know any other spies, but I have been following MyGolfSpy since 2019 when I had knee surgery and was going to get fitted for a new driver because of the swing change, and I ran into a massive amount of data on drivers. I feel in love with all the data and the way MyGolfSpy goes about it. 

4. I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Home course is Quail Ridge.

5. The best thing is the Great Lakes and summer. The worst is the winter. 

6. I am a data analyst.

7. I am a video gamer because I needed something to do in the summer and all my friends are as well. So I used my Gamertag, which originates from the SNL skit, Da Bears.

Edited by dabobert
Forgot to delete something

Funny Golfer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

10 hours ago, jlofgren22 said:

Thanks! Yes, I definitely don't have a number in mind when it comes to my HCP, just a general goal of looking to improve it this year. After not playing for so long, I'm just looking for improvement this year and growing the love for the game. Good call on the practicing part. I do have an awesome range with Top Tracer very close to my house, but like you said, even just hitting some foam balls in the backyard is a good opportunity, especially with not always being able to sneak away with two young toddlers at home.

As the little ones grow you'll be surprised at how much fun practice can be in the backyard with them chasing for you. Yes, always safety first but they will love shagging for you. 

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

10 hours ago, dabobert said:

1. 15 years now. I typically shoot around a 92 on 18. 

2. The constant challenge of what each day on the course throws at you. Being able to face different challenges day by day and overcoming them. Oh and being outside! 

3. I don't know any other spies, but I have been following MyGolfSpy since 2019 when I had knee surgery and was going to get fitted for a new driver because of the swing change, and I ran into a massive amount of data on drivers. I feel in love with all the data and the way MyGolfSpy goes about it. 

4. I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Home course is Quail Ridge.

5. The best thing is the Great Lakes and summer. The worst is the winter. 

6. I am a data analyst.

7. I am a video gamer because I needed something to do in the summer and all my friends are as well. So I used my Gamertag, which originates from the SNL skit, Da Bears.

Welcome to the MGS forum @dabobert from the other side of the state.

Be sure to check out all the other areas of the forum which may interest you, as the members here are friendly and helpful if asked.

Make sure to visit "The Good Morning" thread for a great way to get a positive start to each and every day.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

I started taking golf seriously June of 2022. I went from looking to break 100 in 2022 to breaking 90 in 2023(I’ve shot 87 twice). 2024 has been a fun and rocky start as I’m still looking to break 85. Normally I’ll shoot in the 90s on average.

I normally tend to stay introverted, but I love how social the sport is. I love playing with my friends, but also enjoy meeting new people when paired randomly.  

I always see MyGolfSpy appear when I search golf equipment and love the reviews and information readily available. Recently, I’ve seen requests for Testers and I’d love to have my number called.

I currently reside in the Chicagoland area. My home course would be Cog Hill No. 1, 2, or 3. Have yet to play No. 4 Dubsdread but am scheduling a t-time soon.

The best things about golf near me are all the different types or courses you can play. I love finding a new course and challenge and have been fortunate to play a variety of different courses. The worst part of golf is the winter. Fortunately it has been mild since I’ve picked up the sport and hand warmers and layers help.

I am in banking. I’ve played a lot for work outtings which have added to the new addiction.

How’d you pick your user name.

This is a play off my nickname.

Driver: PING G425 MAX ALTA CB Stiff

3 Wood: G425 MAX ALTA CB Stiff

Hybrid: G425 22° hybrid ALTA CB Stiff

Irons: Callaway APEX 21 Black Irons 4-PW True Temper Elevate 95 MPH Stiff Flex

Wedges: Jaws Raw Black Plasma 50° - 10° bounce S grind, 56°-10° bounce S grind, 60°- 8° bounce X grind

Putter: PING PLD Anser 2

Just caught up on the posts from the last couple of months! So many new people joining the forum and checking out the introduction area! I'm especially partial to all of fellow Michiganders who have joined lately (SHOUTOUT @TrentMSU55, @Rondozase, @rjlam, @Zgrabby11, @Goyanks7777, @dabobert)!

Hopefully everyone checks out other corners of the forum and finds spots they enjoy! I highly recommend the Good Morning Thread and the Fitness Thread!

@kmaren - Congrats on the birthday purchases! They look 🔥! Enjoy breaking them in!

@ClevelandGirl - Great to see good results from getting fit for clubs! Something more golfers should give a go, in my opinion!

@LeftyHawk - Welcome back to golf. Yep, prices for new clubs have skyrocketed! I've been shopping DTC sales and scouring fb marketplace to keep club upgrades within budget.

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter: LABLogo_25px.png.d348c70a35f07dfed1742feb45210a2f.png DF3 OFFICIAL MEMBER REVIEW HERE ‘24

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

Hey All,

Long time reader, first time writer. Love the site and all the data that's gathered. 

I've been playing golf about 25 years now. I usually shoot Mid 80's to low 90's consistently

I love the challenge and the humility it brings. The lesson's it can bring to my kids as they learn to play are the same I learned: focus and hard work pay off, you'll get out exactly what you put in.

Was always coming onto the forums and tests results pages (love the Ball Lab info) and I thought I should get more into the site. I love analyzing data and the test results are fun to read when I'm looking at my data I've collected from my game.

Far West Suburbs of Illinois. Fox Bend Golf Course

Best thing with all the new simulators and indoor golf places, there's about 3-4 locations within a few miles to go and play year round. Worst thing, courses flood pretty easy.

IT Data Analytics

College nickname from a long time ago.

WITB

Driver: Mizuno ST-G 220 (Kai'li Blue 50s)

3 Wood: Titleist 915 Fd 15* (Diamana S+60 Stiff)

3 & 4 Hybrid: Tour Edge EXS (Tensei CK Blue 80 Stiff)

Irons (5-GW): Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro (Project X LZ 5.5)

Wedges (54* & 58*): Sub70 JB Full Groove (Project X LZ 5.5)

Putter: Odyssey O-Works Red #7 Tank (Wristlock Grip)

How long have you been playing golf?

I've been playing since I was 10, currently 68. 

Played some in high school and college. I was a very average golfer then. 

What’s your handicap or normal score?

I'll normally shoot either side of 80 by a few strokes when I play with my senior buds from the gold tees.

Move me back to the whites and it'll be 85-90.

What do you love about golf? The feel of a well struck shot that goes where you were aiming, whether it's a drive, approach or putt and especially if you put them all together on the same hole.

The comraderie of hanging out with others who enjoy the game a beer afterwards.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy?

I was reading reviews of the LAB putters and found this forum. 

Do you already know any other Spies? Not yet, at least I don't think so. 

Where are you from? From southeastern Ohio.

What is your home course?

No home course.

There are limited golf courses or shops close by.

What do you do for a living? Sports broadcaster.

Retired teacher/ coach. 

How’d you pick your user name? BK is my nickname/ initials.  89 was my number in college football and occasionally a gol score. 😉

I'm 68, I've played golf since I was 10. Any day on the golf course is a good day, even if it's not a good round. 

2 minutes ago, BK89 said:

How long have you been playing golf?

I've been playing since I was 10, currently 68. 

Played some in high school and college. I was a very average golfer then. 

What’s your handicap or normal score?

I'll normally shoot either side of 80 by a few strokes when I play with my senior buds from the gold tees.

Move me back to the whites and it'll be 85-90.

What do you love about golf? The feel of a well struck shot that goes where you were aiming, whether it's a drive, approach or putt and especially if you put them all together on the same hole.

The comraderie of hanging out with others who enjoy the game a beer afterwards.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy?

I was reading reviews of the LAB putters and found this forum. 

Do you already know any other Spies? Not yet, at least I don't think so. 

Where are you from? From southeastern Ohio.

What is your home course?

No home course.

There are limited golf courses or shops close by.

What do you do for a living? Sports broadcaster.

Retired teacher/ coach. 

How’d you pick your user name? BK is my nickname/ initials.  89 was my number in college football and occasionally a gol score. 😉

Welcome to the Forum! There are a few of us floating around southwestern Ohio, so welcome neighbor 😁

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k ping 2.0 65s

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 Kai Li White 70x

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-7i:  :titleist-small: T200 recoil 110 s

7i-PW: :titleist-small: T150 recoil 110 s

52°, 56° & 60°: Kirkland V2 

P:   :EVNROLL: ER2 

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

I started playing around the age of 3 and haven't really stopped since so about 30 ish years. My handicap is 10.5 and I've been working to get to single digits.

I love the walk and the constant pursuit of a new goal.

I'm a gear nerd so I love reviews so this was inevitable to find my way here.

I live in Milwaukee and play Wanaki golf course most but don't really have a home course. I make my way around most of the mid priced public courses with a few of the high end courses each year.

The best thing about golf in my area is that I love finding a slice of nature to get away from the city life. the worst thing/s about golf in my area is how popular it has become and how costly it has become. As well as winter and having to take a 6 month break every year (maybe thats why I haven't fallen out of love with golf yet)

I work in IT

Driver - Callaway rogue st max ls 9*

3 wood - Cobra aerojet x-stiff shaft

2-4 iron - Sub70 699 U 17* and U 22*

4 iron - Sub70 699 U 22*

5-7 - Sub70 659 Cb

8-PW Sub70 639 MB plus

Wedges - ping glide 2.0 (50*) Cleveland RTX 4 (54*) Callaway Jaws (58*)

Putter - Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5

Ball - Vice Pro (drip or original)

On 7/1/2024 at 2:45 PM, Mitchandy said:

Hey All,

Long time reader, first time writer. Love the site and all the data that's gathered. 

@Mitchandy, hey welcome to the forums. glad you decided to jump into the pool and enjoy the good stuff floating around. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

I've been golfing for 27 years. 18.2 handicap.

The challenge, just when you think you have it figured out........ you don't.

100% of the time when I search for golf related reviews, GolfSpy is at the top of the list. I don't know any other Spies.

Troy, Ohio. Miami Shores is my home course.

Only real negatives in my area is courses getting busy/crowded and people not following pace of play.

Work in sales/tech support.

It's a secret.

D - TM Stealth 2 HD - Fujikura Ventus Red

3W - Callaway Steelhead III

3HY - TM M6 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX

5-PW - MacGregor MT-Pro - UST Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap

52 - Titleist SM6

56 - Titleist SM6

60 - Titleist SM9

P - Odyssey EXO Rossie