Instagram Contest Crew (for tagging)

dlow206

7 hours ago, JAYER38 said:

@JAyer38

Added!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

I know this is for contests but this is a great way to get followers up as well. You might not care but having more followers the better on insta. If we all follow each other and grow like we grow as a community in mygolfspy it just leads to more opportunities for everyone. So give each other a follow. Just fyi in December before I see. This thread I won a callaway odyssey giveaway! It was a trip for 2 to Florida for a putting lesson for a full set of AI SMOKE CLUBS up to 4000$. I took the clubs because I couldn’t miss work and who doesn’t need a brand new set? So speaking with experience the giveaways aren’t all BS. They might not broadcast the winner but there are most definitely winners lmao If this is against the rules I apologize but I just feel if we all follow Each other  the chance to have some kind of income thru instagram is greater. Get a follow give a follow!

IMG_6885.jpeg

Finally fitted for a driver couldn’t b happier Callaway Paradym RDX RED XSTIFF 65g titlist TRS2+, tsi2 5 wood, 2021 t300 5-pw, PXG 5 hyb, , cbx zipcore 52 Taylor made hitoe 56, hitoe 58*60*  Seemore model C ProV1x 2023

Oh yea and as I’ve seen in some comments instagram can suspend ur account for a few days if you follow to many ppl in a certain time period. And maybe I didn’t need to ask about even following each other but u can just tag ppl if your not following them. Myself I would prefer you not to tag me if your not following me. I guess I’m just real new to the whole thing instagram thing. And everyone already way above my level. Lmao

Finally fitted for a driver couldn’t b happier Callaway Paradym RDX RED XSTIFF 65g titlist TRS2+, tsi2 5 wood, 2021 t300 5-pw, PXG 5 hyb, , cbx zipcore 52 Taylor made hitoe 56, hitoe 58*60*  Seemore model C ProV1x 2023

6 minutes ago, GirlDadGolfer0204 said:

Oh yea and as I’ve seen in some comments instagram can suspend ur account for a few days if you follow to many ppl in a certain time period. And maybe I didn’t need to ask about even following each other but u can just tag ppl if your not following them. Myself I would prefer you not to tag me if your not following me. I guess I’m just real new to the whole thing instagram thing. And everyone already way above my level. Lmao

Also tagging too many in a day will get you locked up I'm insta-jail !  

Been there a few times!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

@BlaizerMayfield Jrferrel1982 I got you tagged 

Curious if anyone is NOT with being tagged in contests outside of golf stuff?

Christmas is only a month away according to retail calendars, I'm trying to get a head start...😆 🤣 😂 

WITB-

12 minutes ago, AusnAsh said:

Hi everyone! Would it be alright if I used your instagrams in an upcoming F1 giveaway that I’ve been wanting to win? I, of course, would be willing to have anyone use my account to do the same for things you want to win too!

@ausnash6

Feel free to tag me

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Fujikura Ventus Velocore+ Red 6S

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:callaway-small: Apex Pro 16

rivl.jpg.451a4db0b8a2d10598295b520557b7c9.jpg  Rivl 52 Black

rivl.jpg.451a4db0b8a2d10598295b520557b7c9.jpg  Rivl 58 Black

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

7 minutes ago, AusnAsh said:

Awesome, thank you! I really appreciate it. 

Tag away. I pretty much just use instagram for this now anyway.

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

6 hours ago, AusnAsh said:

Hi everyone! Would it be alright if I used your instagrams in an upcoming F1 giveaway that I’ve been wanting to win? I, of course, would be willing to have anyone use my account to do the same for things you want to win too!

@ausnash6

Follow me and add me!

6 hours ago, Coulter said:

Tag away. I pretty much just use instagram for this now anyway.

That's how I started too...lol

WITB-

If you follow me let me know in a message and I’ll follow u back and u can tag me  in any giveaway make sure the giveaways seem ligit tho. My wife just won a trip to Disney world a Mac book pro and I phone! Pretty stoked she’s won a bunch of s*** I mean next week we’re going to northern MI to a bed and breakfast yup she won a giveaway. Idk she’s lucky as hell but she also has more followers than I do and I think that has something to do with it. But again she might just be lucky as hell

Please add me to the list

IG = Wolfstrum 

Switch hitter, RH Driver, LH Irons

Callaway Mavrik Driver (RH)

Sub 70 3i Driving/Utility iron (LH)

Maltby STi2 4i-PW, GW (LH)

Mizuno MP R Series 52 degree 

Wilson Jim Ferrier Signature SW (LH)

Mizuno TP Mills blade putter (LH)

1 hour ago, Wolfstrum said:

Please add me to the list

IG = Wolfstrum 

Will start tagging you in some!

Edited by Rob Person

WITB-

On 8/29/2024 at 10:09 AM, GirlDadGolfer0204 said:

If you follow me let me know in a message and I’ll follow u back and u can tag me  in any giveaway make sure the giveaways seem ligit tho. My wife just won a trip to Disney world a Mac book pro and I phone! Pretty stoked she’s won a bunch of s*** I mean next week we’re going to northern MI to a bed and breakfast yup she won a giveaway. Idk she’s lucky as hell but she also has more followers than I do and I think that has something to do with it. But again she might just be lucky as hell

Where at in N Michigan, I have family up there in west branch

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

buckpillar@gmail.com

On 8/31/2024 at 6:47 AM, buckpillar said:

Where at in N Michigan, I have family up there in west branch

I live in Marlette, so not quite the thumb but  yea my family has a place in Grayling also Lotta good golfing up there. 

Calling all spies… I posted about a free giveaway that includes following an account on Instagram. I hope that falls within the confines of what is needed to post here. Dormie Network is a very exclusive company providing an experience at one of their properties. As someone who has researched quite a bit about golf trips, I’ll let you know, they are extremely legit. Can’t imagine going there for free. If I had instagram, I’d do it too. Unfortunately, I do not. Good luck to all who participate though!

- TK

4 minutes ago, poprocksncoke said:

images.jpeg.c2f456bc3333d8cb53872d36ecc12c4e.jpeg

I laugh reacted, but it's true

WITB-