Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Small/Mid Size SUV

fixyurdivot

22 hours ago, Rickp said:

Only exception is our personal experience w Subaru is maintenance costs. 2 oil changes a year that can be done anywhere and windshield wipers. Only parts that quit on us was a battery.
Honda great vehicle and Hyundai is making great improvement every year.
Every Spring they shut down a Town Square and bring in ALL cars/models from the Dealers. The Telluride model is no freakin joke. I really liked it but too big for SWMBO.
We have a deal, she picks out the car I pick out the cart.emoji16.png

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Wait until that Subaru needs spark plugs.  Flat engines are great for center of gravity but they can be a bear to work on.  They also known for smoking at start up as the engines accumulate miles and wear because the valve seats start to leak.  Valve seats leak on all engines when they get some milage on them but the design of a flat engine makes them smoke more than on engines where the cylinders are more vertical.  Just my opinion, I love Subarus but I wouldn't own one.

Im with you on the Telluride/Palisade though.  Those things are for real and if someone were looking at an Explorer/Pilot/Highlander, Id take a serious look at the Telluride/Palisade.  If you aren't set on a certain brand, chances are you could get the Kia/Hyundai for less money with a better warranty and lower ownership costs.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

20 hours ago, Shankster said:

That new Bronco... looks like a blade, but has some tech!  Love it!

That is going to be my make Chief incentive... getting one of those.

Amen.  If you look at the new Bronco, its going to be a real problem for Jeep because it takes everything that people love about the Wrangler and fixes all of its shortcomings.  I may be a bit biased because I learned how to drive in a '91 Bronco and my mother always drove Broncos when I was growing up but if I were in the market for something new and didn't care what it cost or what kind of gas milage it got, Id go Bronco in a heartbeat!

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Wait until that Subaru needs spark plugs.  Flat engines are great for center of gravity but they can be a bear to work on.  They also known for smoking at start up as the engines accumulate miles and wear because the valve seats start to leak.  Valve seats leak on all engines when they get some milage on them but the design of a flat engine makes them smoke more than on engines where the cylinders are more vertical.  Just my opinion, I love Subarus but I wouldn't own one.
Im with you on the Telluride/Palisade though.  Those things are for real and if someone were looking at an Explorer/Pilot/Highlander, Id take a serious look at the Telluride/Palisade.  If you aren't set on a certain brand, chances are you could get the Kia/Hyundai for less money with a better warranty and lower ownership costs.

We’ve had Outbacks/Foresters (one or the other) for a couple decades w no problems either in CT or FL.
1st Outback 1980, front end had a problem and that went 100+miles.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

4 minutes ago, Rickp said:

We’ve had Outbacks/Foresters (one or the other) for a couple decades w no problems either in CT or FL.
1st Outback 1980, front end had a problem and that went 100+miles.

I used to work at a Subaru dealer.  One of the most reliable cars I ever had the pleasure of working on.  My mom had one with nearly 350,000 miles.  Great vehicles, and not over priced like some of their competitors.

I work for Honda, so take what I say for whatever its worth and through the lens of someone who works for one of the OEMs. 
So, its really depends what you want.  The midsize SUV market is so competitive and cutthroat right now that theres so many great options.
The CRV and RAV4 are great options and either would serve you well for years, if not decades; if you take care of them.  The Ford Escape is a great option too.  It probably would be slightly less reliable than the Honda or Toyota but probably not by much and IMO the styling, performance and ergonomics of the Escape are slightly better.  Styling is highly subjective though, so you may or may not agree with me on that.
I personally wouldn't go Mazda.  My wife currently drives a Hyndai Tucson and before she settled on the Hyundai, we test drove a CX-5 and it was just blah.  The interior was bland and the performance was fine but it was just boring.
Speaking of Hyndai, a Tucson or Kia Sportage would be great options too.  IMO, the Hyundai/Kia is the best option if you are on a budget and want something that is affordable, reliable and cheap to maintain.
Subaru is fine but they can be expensive to buy and expensive to maintain/repair.  People love them though.
All in all, theres lots of great options and you really need to just go and test drive what you think you might like.
We've got a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe for my wife and absolutely love it. Thinking about buying a used one for me as I really like driving it. Can't beat the warranty either.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I'm looking like a mad man for next year and my primary focus is MPG. Subaru so far has them all beat in the Outback for MPG and storage. I need to be able to put my clubs and cart in the back without folding the seats down. What say youse?

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Bought an F150 XLT with 110k on it last year. Plenty of room for my clubs and our recumbent trikes in the back. Since I am only putting 10k a year on it I figured I would get 10 years from it. Gotta say, from a sports car enthusiast I love driving it!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I'm looking like a mad man for next year and my primary focus is MPG. Subaru so far has them all beat in the Outback for MPG and storage. I need to be able to put my clubs and cart in the back without folding the seats down. What say youse?

Had clubs in Subi Outback w/out any problems for years. Had many company cars sedans for years and they were PIA.

Rick

Left Hand, 

17 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Had clubs in Subi Outback w/out any problems for years. Had many company cars sedans for years and they were PIA.

That's why I narrowed down to the Outback, plus 24mpg around town beats my 15mpg truck.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

3 hours ago, MattF said:

Maybe the refreshed model is different, but one of my biggest disappointments with my 2018 Outback has been golf clubs won’t fit across - even if you pull the driver out. I have to put them in diagonally. If I’m taking my push cart too, my cart, bag and shoes fill the cargo space. I assumed I’d be able to fit 4 passengers and 4 golf bags - but not even close, no chance. When there’s 2 of us, I have to fold down one of the rear seats. Even 3 passengers and 3 golf bags would be trouble, though doable if you’re willing to stack a lot. No way with push carts too.

Anyone considering a Honda Pilot, the 2022 is a complete redesign. FWIW

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

1 hour ago, Middler said:

Maybe the refreshed model is different, but one of my biggest disappointments with my 2018 Outback has been golf clubs won’t fit across - even if you pull the driver out. I have to put them in diagonally. If I’m taking my push cart too, my cart, bag and shoes fill the cargo space. I assumed I’d be able to fit 4 passengers and 4 golf bags - but not even close, no chance. When there’s 2 of us, I have to fold down one of the rear seats. Even 3 passengers and 3 golf bags would be trouble, though doable if you’re willing to stack a lot. No way with push carts too.

Which is why I didn't want another SUV.  In 2014 I bought a new Dodge Charger R/T because I can get 2 golf bags across AND 2 push carts (or 2 roll aboard suitcases) in the trunk without putting the backseat down.  If my wife had a carry bag instead of a cart bag, I could get 4 bags in the trunk.  It's also more fun to drive than an SUV.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

54 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Man, all this Subaru talk has me missing my WRX... ...don’t need one... ...don’t need one...

Shouldn't have one.  WRX is car most likely to get a speeding ticket.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, Middler said:

Thanks @Middler. Exactly the comment I'm looking for. That then makes it a quandary. I'd look at a Santa Fe Sport but I don't know what Hyundai's 4WD system is like. Is it a "proper" 4WD or the goofy one that kicks off at 25mph.

In the bag:

Bag: 

I guess the CX5 won't meet your needs either. My wife has been driving one since 2013 and it works great.

We have 2 child seats installed so we never flatten the 2nd row.

If I take out the drivers, I can fit 2 cart bags + 2 Clicgears + 2 junior carry bags. But now that I think about it, if I take out all drives, I could probably for 4 cart bags? Lol

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I was THIS close to getting the GLE Coupe this year, but a call to my parents and they reminded me how my brothers and I would eat in my dad's new car, getting on with sandy/muddy shoes so the car had to be cleaned every week.

So my dad asked me: do you want to invest the time to keep the car looking like new or do you want want to have an argument with your 3 and 6 year old kids every time they make a mess? The answer was neither, so the purchase was postponed 😭

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Pilot really nice vehicle, daughter has had them and loves them.

Rick

Left Hand, 

4 hours ago, MattF said:

Thanks @Middler. Exactly the comment I'm looking for. That then makes it a quandary. I'd look at a Santa Fe Sport but I don't know what Hyundai's 4WD system is like. Is it a "proper" 4WD or the goofy one that kicks off at 25mph.

Don’t make the same mistake I did (shouldn’t have bought an Outback for golf with friends), take your clubs car shopping or at least a tape measure. You want about 48” wide unless you want to pull your driver out of the bag since a driver is about 45.5” plus headcover and a little for bag bottom.

• Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

2 hours ago, Rickp said:

Pilot really nice vehicle, daughter has had them and loves them.

No doubt, but my point was the 2022 Pilot might be a very different vehicle with a complete redesign - IOW I’d wait if it was my purchase, less than a year away.

• Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

Don’t make the same mistake I did (shouldn’t have bought an Outback for golf with friends), take your clubs car shopping or at least a tape measure. You want about 48” wide unless you want to pull your driver out of the bag since a driver is about 45.5” plus headcover and a little for bag bottom.

Outback is not a “Buddy” golf car. 2 people & gear max. Maybe 3 w considerable pain.
It was good for me because I was alone, just me and my bag so that was fine.

Rick

Left Hand, 

53 minutes ago, Middler said:

I don't have any friends so I should be sweet! My biggest problem is I want something the same size as my Trailblazer but with Outback MPG.

In the bag:

Bag: 

48 minutes ago, MattF said:

I don't have any friends so I should be sweet! My biggest problem is I want something the same size as my Trailblazer but with Outback MPG.

I haven't read this thread so excuse me if it has been talked about already.

I have a 2018 Rav 4 hybrid. 29 MPG, actual (I track everything) family of 4 fits perfect. 2 buddies on golf trip it's ideal. I bought a cargo carrier for the top rack and if the 4 of us want to go on vacation we can get everything in it. 

Only complaints about it is that the inside is very bland. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

In the Subi line the Forester is better suited.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I have the same problem with cars as I do with golf clubs -- after 2 or so years I get bored and want something new. Now that I'm getting older I feel less-inclined to just dump money on cars as I did in the past, so I'm kind of in the same boat looking for a smaller SUV/SAV/Crossover. My $.02 after reading through the thread:

Subaru - I wouldn't worry about the few who have stated issues with Subi's/boxers/etc. I currently have a WRX and it's honestly been so stress-free vs. my previous bimmers (335 and M3). Most people who have a Subi and keep the oil topped up run them easily into the 100k-200k range

BMW - is probably the most annoying car to work on because it seems like every job requires some special tool. Had to buy a dumb wrench/adapter just to get the drop-in oil filter out, so lame. That said, they're hands-down the nicest. One day I'll have an F80 M3. Lease if you can afford it, and make sure you pay down the lease rate if they still allow you to. BMW Hawaii, because they have no other competing dealers, doesn't allow this anymore and really makes BMW unattractive now, in addition to their horrible grilles/bumpers on the recent models, yuck.

Toyota - Wife has a '16 RAV4 Limited. Great car so far. I really like the top-down cameras that it came with. Super nice, especially because she can't park for sh*t. So far it has been low-maintenance as well, just the usual wear-and-tear items like brake pads, filters, etc. in addition to oil changes. I like her generation in terms of looks a little more than the current "mini 4runner" body style.

Nissan - BIL has a Rogue and it's pretty nice. The interior doesn't feel as polished as our RAV, but it was a good amount cheaper than the RAV and that's not always important to everyone. I miss the interior feel/comfort/lack of road noise of my bimmers after going to the Subi, my 350z was VERY quiet as well. He fits 2 golf bags and 2 push carts in his trunk pretty easily.

Tesla - I'm leaning towards a Model Y. Current battery range would allow me to drive around the island in its entirety, about 10 times. We have one of the highest KW/h rates in the nation, but we also have sunlight year round so for me, if I can get a Photovoltaic system installed in my new house, it's probably almost a guarantee that I'm going to get one for us as a "family" car. I say that because it's going to be mine, ha. They seem to be reliable and with no combustion, maintenance free pretty much? I like the storage space features as well, it has a few compartments under the floorboard of the trunk that will be PERFECT for all of my golf shoes 😈

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I didn’t read all the responses yet, and didn’t see a budget, but the 2021 Kia Sorrento’s look great.

My mom and a friend of mine have 2019-ish models and I spent some quality time behind the wheel of my moms. They ride nice and feel well built.

If I were buying a new SUV that would be on my must drive list.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Not exactly on topic but saw ads during the World Series last night for the new Bronco, that is a great looking vehicle. I think it’s going to do very well.

Rick

Left Hand, 

13 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

I haven't read this thread so excuse me if it has been talked about already.

I have a 2018 Rav 4 hybrid. 29 MPG, actual (I track everything) family of 4 fits perfect. 2 buddies on golf trip it's ideal. I bought a cargo carrier for the top rack and if the 4 of us want to go on vacation we can get everything in it. 

Only complaints about it is that the inside is very bland. 

My wife has a Rav, albeit it's an 02. I'm not a Toyota fan at all having worked on hers, so Toyota are off the table.

13 hours ago, Rickp said:

In the Subi line the Forester is better suited.

The Outback is bigger and has more cargo space.

I'll be buying second hand and looking at 2016 and up models. I've sort of narrowed it down to Subi, Kia or Hyundai. Won't touch a Jeep, had one and it was a pos. Currently have a GM and there's nothing they have that has the room with the MPG that I'm after. Wouldn't be caught dead in a Ford, had one at one time and it was a dog. European is cool but I've had them too and as @yungkory said, stupid expensive to fix.

In the bag:

Bag: 

14 hours ago, yungkory said:

I have the same problem with cars as I do with golf clubs -- after 2 or so years I get bored and want something new. Now that I'm getting older I feel less-inclined to just dump money on cars as I did in the past, so I'm kind of in the same boat looking for a smaller SUV/SAV/Crossover. My $.02 after reading through the thread:

Subaru - I wouldn't worry about the few who have stated issues with Subi's/boxers/etc. I currently have a WRX and it's honestly been so stress-free vs. my previous bimmers (335 and M3). Most people who have a Subi and keep the oil topped up run them easily into the 100k-200k range

BMW - is probably the most annoying car to work on because it seems like every job requires some special tool. Had to buy a dumb wrench/adapter just to get the drop-in oil filter out, so lame. That said, they're hands-down the nicest. One day I'll have an F80 M3. Lease if you can afford it, and make sure you pay down the lease rate if they still allow you to. BMW Hawaii, because they have no other competing dealers, doesn't allow this anymore and really makes BMW unattractive now, in addition to their horrible grilles/bumpers on the recent models, yuck.

Toyota - Wife has a '16 RAV4 Limited. Great car so far. I really like the top-down cameras that it came with. Super nice, especially because she can't park for sh*t. So far it has been low-maintenance as well, just the usual wear-and-tear items like brake pads, filters, etc. in addition to oil changes. I like her generation in terms of looks a little more than the current "mini 4runner" body style.

Nissan - BIL has a Rogue and it's pretty nice. The interior doesn't feel as polished as our RAV, but it was a good amount cheaper than the RAV and that's not always important to everyone. I miss the interior feel/comfort/lack of road noise of my bimmers after going to the Subi, my 350z was VERY quiet as well. He fits 2 golf bags and 2 push carts in his trunk pretty easily.

Tesla - I'm leaning towards a Model Y. Current battery range would allow me to drive around the island in its entirety, about 10 times. We have one of the highest KW/h rates in the nation, but we also have sunlight year round so for me, if I can get a Photovoltaic system installed in my new house, it's probably almost a guarantee that I'm going to get one for us as a "family" car. I say that because it's going to be mine, ha. They seem to be reliable and with no combustion, maintenance free pretty much? I like the storage space features as well, it has a few compartments under the floorboard of the trunk that will be PERFECT for all of my golf shoes 😈

Not sure why you left Honda off, one of the best makes IME.

And I looked at the Model Y as I’d love to have an EV. But it has noticeably less cargo space than my Outback and most models discussed here. The cargo bay is only 38” wide, that’s useless for golf clubs, I’m not sure you could even get one set of clubs in without folding down a rear seat. The Model Y is off our list, at least for golf.

The irony for me, my wife’s 2019 Accord will hold 4 players and their bags (wider trunk), whereas my 2018 Outback will hold 3 players/bags tops, uncomfortably at that...

• Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

14 hours ago, yungkory said:

this is exactly why i lease all my everyday cars.  after 3 years i'm itching for something new, and usually there's been a new model update released across many makes at that point. 

i'm currently in a jeep grand cherokee summit which goes back in June.  Tahoe RST, BMW X5M, Audi Q8 Premium, and Cadillac XT6 Sport are on the short list.

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour