Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Golf Galaxy

JohnBarry

• SPY VIP

I'm with Sactown, there are some clubs that I can't demo outside before I buy, so it's nice for that. Also, some clubs turn evil after you buy them. I've owned both Callaway square drivers for a total of about 95 hours. I demoed them both extensively, loved them, bought them, hated them.

I have an FTi that I know you really want. :)

Staying with the shop theme, this one came from cally preowned. Black Friday deal so I got it for $50. They do 30 day returns too, buy by the time I got out to hit it 30 days was past...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

The clubs that I buy are usually ones that i have researched and hit inside many times. I tend to be slightly indecisive with spending money so I make sure a club is exactly what I want before I buy it. That said, I have had many clubs that I only keep to 1 year and then move on. I still haven't found the perfect 3-wood or 2 hybrid.

• SPY VIP

Not a fan's of Dick's service, or prices.

Had a good online experience buying a Odyssey Black #2 from them. Didn't like it (too light) sent it back with no issue. Was discounted 30% at the time with free shipping too. Was a couple of years ago, but no problem with the online transaction.

Volvo Intorqueo

The clubs that I buy are usually ones that i have researched and hit inside many times. I tend to be slightly indecisive with spending money so I make sure a club is exactly what I want before I buy it. That said, I have had many clubs that I only keep to 1 year and then move on. I still haven't found the perfect 3-wood or 2 hybrid.

I'm the same way. I demo'd those squares on about 4 separate occasions EACH, and they were great. I think I just wore out the honeymoon period before I bought them.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

I'm the same way. I demo'd those squares on about 4 separate occasions EACH, and they were great. I think I just wore out the honeymoon period before I bought them.

That's the right way to do it, I guess. BE certain they are the ones before the return period ends...

Volvo Intorqueo

Ping

That is news to me. I am 99.99999% sure that Ping does not have a "lifetime" warranty. I will check with my Rep, but I am Pretty sure that Ping has a 1 year warranty.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Archived