Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

New Requested Section on Forum

• SPY VIP

In a previous thread many of you suggested we start a "Member Introduction" forum. We actually had one although it was somewhat buried in a category that did not fit it best.

So we added a new category dedicated just for the "Member Introductions". You will now see it at the very top of the forum as the very 1st category.

NOTE: The previous member intros were all in one thread although from here on out make a new thread when posting your member introduction.

P.S. - And as always if you guys have any other suggestions for this part of the forum just let us know.

#TruthDigest

Not sure what happened to all my posts in the member intro section? But I know i was like right behind MOE when it came to the introductions. Plus i responded to at least 30 members welcoming them.... Maybe they are lost in cyber space. lol

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

My name is Mike French and I have been a teaching golf professional since 1974. After spending 34 years in the Milwaukee,WI area,I moved to Erie,PA in the fall of 2008. I have been teaching golf at Scenic Heights GC since then.

If you have any questions on the golf swing,clubs or rules and course rating please ask. I spent 3 years as Rules Offical and Course Rater for the Wisconsin State Golf Assoc. I measured and rated every course in WI from 1983-86(WI was 2nd state to adopt the USGA slope rating system)

Driver-Wishon 715CLC- AXE5 A shaft tipeed 1/2"
Fairway -Sonartec SS-02 17*-SS Series Penley Regular shaft
Hybrid-21 & 25 degree Trident DSW Hybrid-UST Irod regular shaft
(2009 version)
Irons- 5-PW-Wilson Staff Progressive Forged-TT Release sensicore R(5&6 soft stepped,-7,8 and 9 normal and PW hard stepped)
Wedges-52-Wilson Staff JP II BeCu(Bent from 54*) TT Release R   hard stepped

56-Wilson Sandy Andy BeCu-TT Release R tipped same as 8 iron

60-Wilson Harmonized BeCu-(shaft same as 56*)
Putter-Nickent Tour Prototype Milled #1-35.5"-5* loft-74*Lie

• SPY VIP

NOTE:The previous member intros were all in one thread although from here on out make a new thread when posting your member introduction.

Each person makes a thread, correct?

We shouldn't be posting bios in this thread...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• 4 years later...

My name is Mike French and I have been a teaching golf professional since 1974. After spending 34 years in the Milwaukee,WI area,I moved to Erie,PA in the fall of 2008. I have been teaching golf at Scenic Heights GC since then.

If you have any questions on the golf swing,clubs or rules and course rating please ask. I spent 3 years as Rules Offical and Course Rater for the Wisconsin State Golf Assoc. I measured and rated every course in WI from 1983-86(WI was 2nd state to adopt the USGA slope rating system)

Hi Mike, Bryan here. I was born and raised in Milwaukee, but now live in Fond du Lac. I sure wish you were still in Mil as I'm searching for a teacher to help me fine tune my game. I love the game like no other and would LOVE to be a scratch golfer one day. Best of luck to you in PA!

Archived