Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Bettinardi 2023 Queen B Putters

GolfSpy_APH

image.pnghttps://mygolfspy.com/bettinardi-2023-queen-b-putters/

I have seen some pretty putters before in my time golfing and these at least in my eyes are right up there. Such a nice finish to them and one that really stands out (in a good way). I don't see a lot of Bettinardi putters around these parts, however have had a few friends who have owned them and they performed great for them. 

What do you all think of these? Is the finish to your liking ? What style would you go with?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

It is special, I must not have the white grip is nothing for me, the CARAMEL COPPER PVD FINISH you should see in real life, am not for or against it, doesn't really appeal to me, could also be that I am not used to seeing something like that. The Face Milling: Mini Honeycomb looks nice, I don't know if that is an added value or Micro Honeycomb one has been an already a success.

Christof

:taylormade-small:Redline Monte Carlo, Face Balanced, Grip:garsen: max

:cleveland-small: RTX5 58°/06°, RTX6° 54° low+8° and 48°/10°Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue Wedge Flex

:wilson_staff_small: D9: 5 en PW; KBS Max Ultralight steel

:taylormade-small: Stealth F.W.7 21° and F.W.3 15° ventus red 5 regular

:taylormade-small: TP5: :vice: Pro plus

Garmin: Vivoactive 4

:nike-small: Air max 90

They are some nice looking putters.  I prefer dark finishes on my putter, but these are different enough from a normal light/silver finish that I'd be willing to give them a putt or two!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

• 4 weeks later...

Costco is selling them online for $100 less than most other places: https://www.costco.com/bettinardi-queen-b-12-putter.product.4000105114.html

Driver:  Wilson Staff Cortex 9* Atmos Blue 6

3 Wood: Walter Hagen AWX

5 Wood:  Walter Hagen AWX

4 Hybrid: TaylorMade Aeroburner 

Irons 5-AW: TaylorMade Aeroburner HL 

Sand Wedge:   Wilson Harmonized 56*

Putter:   Wilson Staff Infinite Bucktown 34"

• 4 weeks later...

I got mine today (ordered directly from their website) and my initial thoughts are wow. I got the B14 and it is so clean and good looking. I had the B6 putter and the 14 is so much cleaner and the curved lines are much easier on the eyes in my opinion. In terms of feel, it's softer and feels more forgiving. I like the feel a lot better than the previous version. The weighting is also perfect. If you can't tell, I love it so far.