Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

10 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Myrtle Beach. My daughter is in her conference championships for Track and Field. Bonus = I get to go golfing. 

Good luck with track meet & have fun!  

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

4 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good morning everyone! I hope the weekend is off to a good start to every one of you.

Had a bit of a scare last night. I was out eating with friends when I get a phone call from my wife that she has called an ambulance because her heart rate is pounding at 160 bpm. She has heart issues and is actually has been wearing a monitor for the last week. She tells me not to come home and to meet her in a bit at the E.R.. I'm freaking out.

A few minutes later, she calls me back and lets me know she has seen the E.M.T.'s and things had calmed down and that she had decided to not go to the hospital because the medical personnel told her that her vitals were only slightly elevated. 

She had taken her heart medication, metoprolol, and gotten her rate down to 105 by the time I got home.

She seems to be doing well this morning, she was sleeping soundly when I had to wake up for work. Lately, I have been volunteering for Saturday work but today was a volun-told. Cars have to be built. 

I'm thankful my sister-in-law lives with us and can keep an eye on her. 

Wow, keep an eye on her.  SIL, living with you helps.  Stay safe.

Rick

Left Hand, 

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Hope all is well with the Mrs!

Thats not a call anyone every wants to get. Hope she’s resting up and feeling better! 

7 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Good morning friends from a gloomy chilly WNY so says the forecast that features rain starting after noon for this weekend.  Hot Lady Grey orange pekoe tea in the mug ☕ keeping it sunny and warm within and arm reach of this side of the keyboard.  Today will include meeting with other PGA HOPE Secretary's Cup team members from the WNY PGA HOPE section for photo op preparing for the May 13-15 weekend tournament.  In 2 weeks that adventure will be in full swing.

@sirchunksalot thoughts are with you for strength in everything you're doing.  Best intentions for Mrs. Jason B

Hope golf is a part of your day ⛳

Thanks guys! Hopefully she's resting well right now but I'm about to startle her because production for today got cancelled due to an unfortunate accident at work. I don't want to go into details and honestly, I don't know if I can. So now I just pulled into the driveway and she'll hear the door open and I hope it doesn't freak her out. 

GM, Happy Saturday.  Neighborhood has a Garage Sale today a quite a few are selling the junk they don’t want to bring to local charity.  Somehow we walked around wtSWMBO checking everything out and she didn’t buy anything!!  There’s a 1st.    
waiting on a threatened rain storm today.

Rick

Left Hand, 

4 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Good morning everyone! I hope the weekend is off to a good start to every one of you.

Had a bit of a scare last night. I was out eating with friends when I get a phone call from my wife that she has called an ambulance because her heart rate is pounding at 160 bpm. She has heart issues and is actually has been wearing a monitor for the last week. She tells me not to come home and to meet her in a bit at the E.R.. I'm freaking out.

A few minutes later, she calls me back and lets me know she has seen the E.M.T.'s and things had calmed down and that she had decided to not go to the hospital because the medical personnel told her that her vitals were only slightly elevated. 

She had taken her heart medication, metoprolol, and gotten her rate down to 105 by the time I got home.

She seems to be doing well this morning, she was sleeping soundly when I had to wake up for work. Lately, I have been volunteering for Saturday work but today was a volun-told. Cars have to be built. 

Hope all is well and continues to be well with the Mrs., Jason. That’s certainly not a call anyone wants to get. Glad to hear she’s been wearing a monitor. 

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

9 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Wow, keep an eye on her.  SIL, living with you helps.  Stay safe.

I agree 100% with Rick.

Will keep you both in our thoughts and prayers.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

Good Morning to y’all from Hilton Head Island, SC! Hope that some of you can get a round of golf in today as I’m not sure if I’ll be able to with the forecasted storms this evening.3d2054e5965845c6ceff14e000faa84f.jpg

Driver: Ping g400 w/ proforce v2 stiff

3-wood: Nike Vapor w/Diamana stiff

Driving iron: Titleist u510 w/ hazardous smoke stiff

irons 4-pw: Nike vapor pro combos w/ dg pro x100 

50 degree wedge: Cleveland cg10

54 & 58 degree wedge: Titleist voley sm5 

putter: odyssey white hot rx 

5 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Wow!  Glad she is OK Jason!  Keep an eye on her... she's a keeper!  Hope she feels better soon so she can drive the cart for you!

I have to watch out for my wife too.  Everyone in her family has or has had heart issues.  Their "Sell By" date is 66 years old.  She is 66.  She has two living brothers who are screwing up the curve; one will be 75 in July and 4 stents; the other is 74 and has 8 stents and a pacemaker/defibrillator.  He called last week from AZ after he fell and broke bones in both feet.  My wife used to teach part-time at an alternative high school for at-risk kids, then open her business at noon.  When she got home, she wan't feeling well... her blood pressure was 214/110.  She spent the night at the hospital.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Good Morning everyone!!  A hot sunny low 90's day today (and no, that won't be my golf score 😂)!!

On the way home from the golf tournament yesterday evening, I noticed some in our neighborhood has irrigation water running.  After golf this morning I'll be testing out our system to see if repairs are needed.  It's about time... our lawn is looking a little stressed.  

BTW, our team finished tied for 6th place with a round of 60 (-12) on a very difficult course.  Best we have ever done in a scramble format.  Winning score was 56.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

What a morning it is! Wife is participating in a clinic this morning. I came along to work on my short game. Getting out on the course this afternoon. Hope all of you have a great day!

PXL_20230429_123747105.jpg.a64a8c6aabeb9b75c5987bcda9d2972a.jpg

PXL_20230429_124022336.jpg.746a2fe4cf98fbd9b5a6a526d2f03d77.jpg

PXL_20230429_131546545.jpg.ce0643d55a9ed50dd7d6ad425a494b53.jpg

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 wood

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with :kbs: Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:callaway-small: JAWS Raw (50/54/58 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

Kirkland V3 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Glad to hear she doing ok. Many years ago I got that call at 3AM she had been rushed to the hospital and I was 3 states away. Not a feeling I would wish on anyone. I know it’s crazy hard but all I can say is try and stay out of your own head as much as possible as you will torcher yourself. 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

Good Saturday Morning Folks

I have missed a few days and might get a chance to go back and read thru to see how everyone is doing. 

For me it's golf today, tomorrow, and Wednesday for sure. I do need to get a bunch of stuff done around the house next weekend. Hopefully I can get some golf in as I need to keep working on the Sussex glove test. 

have a great weekend folks, Always better to be +12

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

Good morning Spies!

@sirchunksalot I am sending prayers and good vibes to your wife and you.  Hope all is well. 

I will be sitting in a meeting all day, but with great people and friends so it will be enjoyable. Then it’s back home to Indy tomorrow.  That is if we survive a night on The Strip tonight.  

I wish you all a good Saturday.  It feels odd not to be at least practicing golf for me.  Hope y’all get the chance to play or practice some!

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra:  Shogun Blue M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :taylormade-small: Brnr Mini driver 13.5* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M1 Otto-Phlex)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrids
  •  Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (:projectx: wedge shafts 6.5)
  • :L.A.B.: DF 2.1 (BTG shaft)
  • :redrooster: Gloves

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

Holly cow that's a scare of the highest degree. I have received a call like that once and it sucked. My wife was have a simple procedure done I forget what it was now. the DR says this procedure is usually an out patient, but she (DR.) likes to keep her patients overnight. Thank God She did. They nicked an artery and didn't know till 6 hours later. She was bleeding out on the inside. We lived in AZ at the time and I was working in Wisconsin. Speed limits were broken and I am sure I received more than a few one finger salutes, which I am sure were earned. 

Glad your wife is doing better and hoping to continue to getting better. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

6 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Had a bit of a scare last night.

Yikes man! How was *your* heart rate..? 😞 ..whatta scare but happy to hear it passed pretty quickly...

Your health is everything. My wife and I are blessed to be relatively healthy still .. and, so far, med Rx free, at our advancing ages. 

So keep a sharp eye on her (without being too annoying 😉)!! Random thought.. think she'd like to walk 9 holes with you when you're walking one of your rounds..?

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha '19 (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
SW, LW...Mizuno ES21 54-08, 60-06 (KBS Hi Rev 2.0)
Putter...
MLA Tour XDream or EvnRoll ER5
...all in a Bag Boy hybrid bag on an MGI Zip Navigator.
..ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour. Or "found" Pro V1.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)
Other tests: MLA putter; Cleveland Hi Bore driver; Ben Hogan hybrids.

followthrough.jpg

12 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Yikes man! How was *your* heart rate..? 😞 ..whatta scare but happy to hear it passed pretty quickly...

Your health is everything. My wife and I are blessed to be relatively healthy still .. and, so far, med Rx free, at our advancing ages. 

So keep a sharp eye on her (without being too annoying 😉)!! Random thought.. think she'd like to walk 9 holes with you when you're walking one of your rounds..?

Last night, mine got up there when she called. I actually started shaking a little bit after getting off the phone with her. I'm generally  pretty calm, but that had me shook a little bit. 

I think she would love getting out with me and walking nine. We talked about her going last year, but it was a little too hot for her at the time. Once my kidney stone hit and the weather got nice, I wasn't playing as much. Hopefully we can get out and do that.

Good Morning Spies!  
Work this morning, Golf this afternoon.  Looking forward to playing and trying out the OnCore Vero X1 on the course! 

Great news about your wife @sirchunksalot, glad she is feeling better 🙏

Have a Great Day Spies!! 

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

11 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Last night, mine got up there when she called. I actually started shaking a little bit after getting off the phone with her. I'm generally  pretty calm, but that had me shook a little bit. 

I think she would love getting out with me and walking nine. We talked about her going last year, but it was a little too hot for her at the time. Once my kidney stone hit and the weather got nice, I wasn't playing as much. Hopefully we can get out and do that.

Nerves plus the aftereffects of, literally, the adrenaline response in a stress situation.

Anyway moving forward hope you two do get plenty of fun walks in together! 👍

PS: lovin' the Cobra Challenge intros!!

Putter...

followthrough.jpg

Welcome to the weekend! Hope all of you that are playing have a great time! About to head out myself to get some golf in.

@sirchunksalot I hope everything is alright with your wife. They discovered some congenital heart problems with me when I was 19 (turning 33 on Tuesday) and I've had a lot of scares over the years so I understand. Praying all is well and she's good to go!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: Cobra RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5°
Fairway: Callaway Paradym 3HL 16.5°
Utility: Callaway Apex UW 19°
4 Hybrid: Cobra KING LTDx 21°
Irons: New Level 480-TC (Thanks to MGS for allowing me to test these!)
Wedges: Edison Golf 2.0 49°, 53°, 57°
Putter: L.A.B. Golf DF3 34"/67°
Ball: Maxfli Tour (Thanks to MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

Thanks everyone for the kind words about my wife, she and I really appreciate it. She's doing better this morning, she was up late due to being stressed and just came downstairs.

She is now drinking her morning tea and we are getting to enjoy time together. 

Good afternoon, spies. My wife’s grandfather and aunt are visiting this weekend. I’ve got a pork shoulder on the smoker, and plan to hit the range this afternoon with gramps and my son. It is beautiful here, but VERY windy today, so the range could be quite interesting.

A good weekend to all!

2023 MGS tester: OnCore VERO X1 ball

2024 MGS tester: Edel Array putter

Driver: Callaway Epic Max 9*

3W: Ping G425 max

Irons: Srixon JX5-MKII (5-PW)

48* Titleist Vokey SM9

52* Cleveland RTX Zipcore

56* Titleist Vokey SM8

Putter: Edel Array B-1

10 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Sending healing prayers for your wife. Hope everything goes well. God bless.

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Fujikura Motore X F3

:PXG:0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:titleist-small: Pro V1 

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Tests No Longer in the Bag

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

On 4/27/2023 at 1:37 PM, DonnieGolfs said:

That's awesome best of luck to them, let me know how it works out and where they end up.

Our good friend Najee Thompson ended up signing a free agent contract with the Vikings! He has done so much for my nephew and been a good friend to us since he came to Georgia Southern. Hoping he has a long, healthy, successful career!

20230429_212126.jpg.ad7a5fd3b738ef3e2ef1d90fc850cdf3.jpg

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: Cobra RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5°
Fairway: Callaway Paradym 3HL 16.5°
Utility: Callaway Apex UW 19°
4 Hybrid: Cobra KING LTDx 21°
Irons: New Level 480-TC (Thanks to MGS for allowing me to test these!)
Wedges: Edison Golf 2.0 49°, 53°, 57°
Putter: L.A.B. Golf DF3 34"/67°
Ball: Maxfli Tour (Thanks to MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

27 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

Our good friend Najee Thompson ended up signing a free agent contract with the Vikings! He has done so much for my nephew and been a good friend to us since he came to Georgia Southern. Hoping he has a long, healthy, successful career!

20230429_212126.jpg.ad7a5fd3b738ef3e2ef1d90fc850cdf3.jpg

I'll actually have a reason to root for someone on the Vikings. Haha that's awesome

Ian Lydon

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9.5

3W: Cobra LTDx

3H: Callaway XR 16 Pro

Irons: Titleist T100 (2023) PW-6, Titleist T200 (2023) 5-4

Wedges: Sub 70 (52 and 58 Tester)

Putter: Ping Anser G2

GM, Happy Sunday!  Coffee and couple waffles while watching TV about the Tornado watches in FL.  We had a good amount of rain and win overnight & this morning.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

Good morning on a peaceful spring morning in WNY, warm breakfast and hot chai tea this morning for a good start ☕

@sirchunksalot that is something that brings up memories of similar tragedy at a school I worked for, senseless irresponsible behavior with a vehicle causing irreparable harm and death to someone in harms way who had every right to be where they were.  Thank you for mentioning so I can send my intentions to you Jason as it is something I learn something more about each time the memory is visited.

House jobs today to do what I can as the next 12 days are all that stands between "normal" life (as if that word can be used with me) and the week of PGA HOPE Secretary's Cup and PGA Championship.  That week with its bounding weekends will be total go time with very little home time.

Hope everyone has a great last day of April and golf in your day ⛳

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind. ⛳ 

WITB ⚡ (Lots of Links in the signature)
|> Big Dogs: Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Max D (10.5)Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Chipper: Orlimar Escape (37)  Orlimar_Primary_Logo_Salmon_320x.png.74cc40a4a89b9e98905e4cba5c6d8337.png

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor    1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

Tester⛳logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳:Inesis: ⛳1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg⛳:redrooster: ⛳LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg ⛳ :callaway-small: ⛳GhostLogo.png.ccde624eb7cfea2672f0b34eb8fca132.png

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳
If it wasn't for inconsistency, I would have no consistency in my game! 🏌️‍♂️

Good morning, spies. It’s a beautiful day in Texas. After church this morning, my son and I are headed to the course. He just joined the push cart mafia and this will be his cart’s maiden round. It will be first round with the VERO X1 ball that I’m testing for MGS. I foresee an update to the Prodigals thread and to the X1 official thread. 

Have a great day, and @sirchunksalot, glad you’re safe.

2023 MGS tester: OnCore VERO X1 ball

2024 MGS tester: Edel Array putter

Driver: Callaway Epic Max 9*

3W: Ping G425 max

Irons: Srixon JX5-MKII (5-PW)

48* Titleist Vokey SM9

52* Cleveland RTX Zipcore

56* Titleist Vokey SM8

Putter: Edel Array B-1

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

Just thankful for another day getting to be here talking life and golf.

Amen to that, Brother Chunks! 

Hope you and the Mrs .. and everyone else on here .. has a nice, calm, relaxing and restful day! 👍

Putter...

followthrough.jpg