Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Titleist T Series Now on Tour

Golfspy_CG2

I am getting very excited for these...can't wait to see if black will be an option at launch. I shouldn't get my hopes up knowing Titleist's usual schedule, but I definitely am 🫠. The T150 looks like a great comp to the King Tour. I might be back in Titleist irons for the first time since my DCI days!

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

On 6/21/2023 at 12:13 PM, hartrick11 said:

I am getting very excited for these...can't wait to see if black will be an option at launch. I shouldn't get my hopes up knowing Titleist's usual schedule, but I definitely am 🫠. The T150 looks like a great comp to the King Tour. I might be back in Titleist irons for the first time since my DCI days!

I think you need some new irons to test out on that nice new LM 🙂

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

39 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I think you need some new irons to test out on that nice new LM 🙂

When you're right, you're right! 

In all seriousness, having a Full Swing KIT monitor on hand to do a full gapping with has confirmed some minor issues with my current setup. Minor, but juuusttt enough to nag at you if it doesn't take much to convince you to buy new things already! I have already picked up a TSR 2+ head to try and dial down spin/launch a bit vs, my TSi2 15*, and the gap between my p770 7i and p7mc 8i is just taunting me at this point, daring me to do a deep dive on a King Tour or T150 set. 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

1 hour ago, hartrick11 said:

When you're right, you're right! 

In all seriousness, having a Full Swing KIT monitor on hand to do a full gapping with has confirmed some minor issues with my current setup. Minor, but juuusttt enough to nag at you if it doesn't take much to convince you to buy new things already! I have already picked up a TSR 2+ head to try and dial down spin/launch a bit vs, my TSi2 15*, and the gap between my p770 7i and p7mc 8i is just taunting me at this point, daring me to do a deep dive on a King Tour or T150 set. 

The more we get the more we need..ha   I have a fitting next week for the new irons, I'll be reporting back with my thoughts on all of them.   

On 5/29/2023 at 2:48 PM, russtopherb said:

They all look incredible across the board. I really liked how the T300s looked before, and seeing the T350s they look even cleaner. Love seeing Titleist staying with an SGI release.

Is the T350 a replacement for the T300?

• :taylormade-small: Sim 2 Driver Fujikura Ventus Blue 6R shaft
  • :taylormade-small:Sim 2 5 wood Fujikura Ventus Blue 5R shaft
  •  th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0311 Gen 5 Seven Wood Project X Cypher 50 5.5 shaft.
  • :titelist-small: H818 Hybrid 25 degrees Tensei ck Series 60 HY regular flex shafts at C4 setting (flat for lefties)
  • th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0311 Gen 6 Hybrids 3-28 and 31 degrees.
  • :titelist-small: 718 AP1 irons 6-gap Tensei ck Series AMC IR regular flex bent two degrees flat
  • :vokey-small: SM 7 Wedge 58 degrees M grind with 8 bounce Steel shafts wedge flex bent 2 degrees flat
  • :ping-small: Glide 3 52.12 with  Alta CB Red Regular Flex shaft bent 2 degrees flat
  • image.png.e5dbe8fedd098b46b3fda77752b5beae.png MG4 56.12 with Fujikura Ventus TR Blue Flex: R
  • LAB DF3 putter - 33 inches long, 71 degree lie angle, Accra shaft
  • Bridgestone B X or Titleist Pro V-1x

image.png

image.png

Looks like I will have a fitting for these coming early August. Cannot wait! No idea what I would get fit into for this series but I would be lying if I said this was the most excited I have been for a set of irons in a very very long time. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

For those of you that are mid teen handicaps why are you playing T100 to T100s? Those are players irons, wouldn’t you be better off with a more forgiving club? I am generally curious because I was looking to switch to the T200s this past season but just didn’t see enough of a difference between them and my current mixed set of Epons, the 503 and 303, mixed set. I would think anyone that is shooting high 80s and 90s is going to be better off with a bigger sweet spot not the smallest one. 

Craignyc

insta: Porsche_life_nyc

1 hour ago, Craignyc said:

For those of you that are mid teen handicaps why are you playing T100 to T100s? Those are players irons, wouldn’t you be better off with a more forgiving club? I am generally curious because I was looking to switch to the T200s this past season but just didn’t see enough of a difference between them and my current mixed set of Epons, the 503 and 303, mixed set. I would think anyone that is shooting high 80s and 90s is going to be better off with a bigger sweet spot not the smallest one. 

First who cares why anyone plays what they play. If it brings them enjoyment of playing and they are happy, that’s all that matters.

Second not all handicaps are created equal, I know low digits that struggle with the driver and hit their irons good and have above average short game. I know guys that hit it long off the tee and have no short game so they are mid to high handicaps.

The t100-s are player distance so there’s some forgiveness there.

Its not just about the sweet spot or size of iron. The sole/bounce of a club also plays a role and for some people the sole of the GI doesn’t work for some of the mid to high handicaps. Also the off center hits on those can actually be less forgiving in terms of maintaining ball speed, launch and spin. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I will preface this comment by saying I am a Titleist man for the last 15 years.....and always will be. 

The new iron line looks UNREAL.... I can't wait for my fitting, and having the black finish on launch is brilliant on their part. Incremental changes are what Titleist is all about, and I, for one, am very appreciative. They are not claiming anything outlandish but refinement of what is already one of the best irons available today. I play a 2022 T100 black limited edition coming from the AP2s. The lines are cleaner, and the finish is stunning. Titleist holding true to their 2-year cycle on everything also gives me confidence that they are really delivering on the technology gains that they have figured out in those 2 years. Nothing worse than buying something and six months later, a new release from your OEM claiming a breakthrough..... (TM and Callaway anyone??)

I can trust Titleist not only as the best golf ball manufacturer but also being a company of some ethics in a very cutthroat industry where ethics are somewhat forgotten. They make outstanding products that they stand by; hopefully, some things will never change. 

Will I be out more money.... yes....is Titlesit out for my hard earned money....of course they are. I am OK with that as long as they are delivering the best, and in my opinion, they are. 

PXL_20230626_195429082.jpg.6074904fb226d5085b99105b7223ff94.jpg

17 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

I am hearing the T150 is now a players distance iron? 

If it’s replacing the 100-S then it makes sense because the 100-s is a players distance iron

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

If it’s replacing the 100-S then it makes sense because the 100-s is a players distance iron

The T200 is the PD iron according to Titleist so im curious if this is a players iron or a "distance" iron.....

cant wait to see the specs on these and the technology....

I just called Titleist and spoke to the club department. They are not releasing any info publicly until LATE JULY but did say the T150 can be considered a HYBRID between the current T100-S and T200. They did say the construction of the current T200 makes it their PD club in the current lineup.  The call sparked my interest thats for sure

Golf is cool

54 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

So I had my fitting for the new Series yesterday.   I had a chance to hit all four models (see comments below) It was a great experience and I heard a lot more about the tecnology and changes made to this years models--can't discuss it in detail until the official launch on August 3rd.    

But to say I'm excited about getting these in hand is an understatement, maybe the most I've looked forward to an iron in 10 years. 

Below are my random thoughts on each model in regards, to looks, feel, top lines and soles. 

image.png

Lofts:

The T100, T150 and T200 remain unchanged from the 2021 models.  The T350 has a 48 G and 43 P loft.  From the 9 down they are about 1.5 degrees stronger than the T300.  

Soles

There has been some different opinions out there if the soles are wider/larger on the 23 models vs the 21.   Here's the best I can recap it from the explanation.  

The soles in the T100 are unchanged maybe a very slight shaping difference but not in size.

The 150 and 200 are wider in the long irons the 4 and 5 for sure.  But from the 6 to P they are the same width as the 21 model but again a slightly different shaping on the bottom, so those that have posted pics of the 4 iron in the 150 and 200 would definitely be showing a wider sole than the 21 models. 

The T350 when I held it next to my T300 appeared slightly smaller in the sole of the 7 iron.  

Top Lines-

T100 virtually unchanged-according to the rep, I never really looked at the 21 model of the T100.  But I did hit this one and it is THIN!  At least to this hackers eyes!

T150 Slightly larger than the T100s according to the rep.  I think it was very hard to distinguish from the T100 personally. 

T200 Going strictly on my memory of my T200's the new model appears to be slightly smaller top line.  Just overall seemed to be slightly more compact head than the 21 T200  

T350 Definitely a bit smaller than the 21 model.  But still enough there to make those  that play this iron feel confident. 

Feel and Sound 

T100-Only hit 3 or 4 shots with them, had one very good one and it was great feeling and sounds like a tour club should sound.  The mishits definitely felt them and knew it

T150-As mentioned above, I hit a bit better than the T100, great solid feel and crisp sound.  Just not enough speed from me for this club

T200-So much better than the 2021 model in every way in this aspect.  Not click sounding at all, again a very solid feel and flight, (there will be a lot of info to come out upon the official release on the tech in this iron, and why it's so different than the 21)  As for the much discussed polymer plate. It is definitely a different material than the old one.  I  did the ever popular finger tap test  🙂   and I raked some balls across with it as some said they did on the range and could hear/feel the plastic backing.    All good, nothing plastic sounding at all.    I suspect this will be one of the biggest sellers of the line for them. 

T350-My sweetsop 🙂  Like the T200 so far and above better than the T300.  Lets start with the Forged Face that improves the feel.  Had one really bad mishit and it didn't lose much distance at all and held the line very well .  But the highlight of the day,   The loud clacky sound of of the 2021 model when you don't pure it is gone.   Every shot was a nice solid sound is the best way I can describe it.     I know most will laugh at this, but I could have kept hitting this iron all day.  So the early speculation that these might lean more toward a T400 look, can absolutely be put to bed. 

There will be a lot to come out about the tech story, in each iron upon the official launch.  cant' really go into it anymore than I have.   And it will make much more sense coming from those that know it inside out versus my comprehension of it. 

I tested the T200 and T350 when it came time do the fitting.  I hit the T200 well and could have probably walked away comfortable with a set of those.  We tired my current shaft Recoil 460 but I am looking to move on from it.   Then we at my request tried SteelFiber I80 first.   I liked what I saw, a nice consistent dispersion in the flight.   Then the fitter wanted me try the Nippon 950 a lightweight steel, It felt good as well,  not a big difference in the numbers, but something just felt better with the SF.   Lastly we tried the TEnsei Red a 65 gram.  I'd  be lying if I didn't say this shaft actually felt pretty good, felt like I was swinging it faster than the others but the numbers were pretty much spot on.  I also think I pulled the the Tensei bit more outside and left than the SF very possibly due to the lighter weight.  The dispersion was a bit wider with this one though than the others.   

Then it was on the T350 and we wen through the same shafts in the same order.  These just felt different.  I felt more of a pop off the face, and was getting more height out of them, despite the lower loft...how about that loft jacking police....HA   I really liked what I saw from these.  And the results pretty much followed the same thing we saw in the 200 with each shaft.  But in the end, the Steelfiber provided the tighest pattern and were maybe 2 yards shorter than the Tensei shaft. 

In the end, we went back and forth on my make up.  He truly felt I could go combo T200/350  with maybe the 5,6,7 in the 350 and 8-P in the T200.   Fortunately they had a T350 9 and PW for me to hit, and I just flushed them both and they felt and sounded great.   I didn't need any more than that.   Going with the T200 there would have just been a ego thing, I'm sure there will be days where I'm struggling to make solid contact with even a 9 iron,, so why not make sure I have the most help possible. 

So set make will be 5-P43 and 48 with SteelFiber I80 R Flex. 

So that's the story, sorry for the absence of pics, but my guess is we'll start seeing some in hand ones very soon based on what they told me about delivery of these.  I'll just leave it at that.  and I know there are more staffers here a lot better than I that will be able to speak on the T100 and 150's better.   But any T350 players feel free to ask away.  

Thank you so much for the update! 

Sounds pretty exciting and intriguing. Should be a good release and cannot wait to get in the bay to hit them soon!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

So set make will be 5-P43 and 48 with SteelFiber I80 R Flex. 

why am I not surprised that this thread resulted I a @Golfspy_CG2 bought some new irons.    Hope you enjoy them and looking forward to your feedback.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

51 minutes ago, cnosil said:

why am I not surprised that this thread resulted I a @Golfspy_CG2 bought some new irons.    Hope you enjoy them and looking forward to your feedback.  

Come on now. Was there ever really a doubt that one of the models would end up in my bag 🙂

12 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Come on now. Was there ever really a doubt that one of the models would end up in my bag 🙂

Never a doubt,  the question is really more about how long with they stay 😂 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Well!!! Now I have been where you are, just ordered a new set of irons and see something else that I have to have so I am trying to hustle a sale so I can purchase set #2.  The good news is I sold set #1, got fitted and bought set #2 and after some time that set #1 was the set to have kept. As one golfer to another, play the set you just ordered and enjoy them for a while before moving on to the next BIG thing!  When the weather begins to CHiLL someone will be releasing that I GOTTA HAVE irons!  Enjoy! Lie loft them, swing weight them and go forward knowing they feel great, look great, and are longer than your current irons! 

Tom Hall Jr.

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I think by the sig line alone we could all have determined you might be one of the first in line.... 🤣

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

I’ve been waiting for something like the 350 for a long time from Titleist. I was wondering why they can’t make something like the ZX5. Looks like they may have. Or would they be similar to the ZX4?

TSR2  9* Ventus Velocore Blue 6S

TRS2 15* Ventus Velocore Red 7S

TS 21* Diamana BF 80S

TSI 23* Ventus HB 8S

Titleist 714 AP2 5-9 PX 6.0

Vokey SM6 Raw 48F/SM8 50F/56M/60M

SC X Fantom 5

Vessel Player 14 2.0

30 minutes ago, RCGolf said:

I’ve been waiting for something like the 350 for a long time from Titleist. I was wondering why they can’t make something like the ZX5. Looks like they may have. Or would they be similar to the ZX4?

I would say the T350 are very ZX5 in performance and feel etc, but a much better (slimmer) look than the ZX4  

53 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I would say the T350 are very ZX5 in performance and feel etc, but a much better (slimmer) look than the ZX4  

Any releaseable word on if black finished will be available at launch?

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Any releaseable word on if black finished will be available at launch?

LOL...I like that word, releaseable 🙂   No as they didn't say anything.  But my pretty strong suspicion is no, not at launch.  That's certainly not official, I just think it's something they would have mentioned in the presentation part of of the fitting, knowing it will be a high demand finish when they do bring it out. 

1 minute ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

LOL...I like that word, releaseable 🙂   No as they didn't say anything.  But my pretty strong suspicion is no, not at launch.  That's certainly not official, I just think it's something they would have mentioned in the presentation part of of the fitting, knowing it will be a high demand finish when they do bring it out. 

Normally I wouldn't expect them to at launch, however this time around it was the first time I had seen them release black versions in pre release along side the normal ones.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Normally I wouldn't expect them to at launch, however this time around it was the first time I had seen them release black versions in pre release along side the normal ones.

Actually with the very first T Series I think 2019, they released Cam's Black irons at the same time as the seeding I believe.   

10 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Actually with the very first T Series I think 2019, they released Cam's Black irons at the same time as the seeding I believe.   

So you're saying there is a chance?

I'm trying to think the last iron release I was this excited for and it may be the copper cobra irons. 

Also hard to believe it was about the time of the last release of t series that I came on staff.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

So you're saying there is a chance?

I'm trying to think the last iron release I was this excited for and it may be the copper cobra irons. 

Also hard to believe it was about the time of the last release of t series that I came on staff.

A slim one. But sore I guess there’s always a chance. 

Soinds like you need to celebrate your staffdom with some new sticks 😬

It’s kinda hard to believe and sad that we are still over a month away from getting ALL the details and good stuff behind these. 

On 6/29/2023 at 12:05 PM, Tsecor said:

The T200 is the PD iron according to Titleist so im curious if this is a players iron or a "distance" iron.....

cant wait to see the specs on these and the technology....

I just called Titleist and spoke to the club department. They are not releasing any info publicly until LATE JULY but did say the T150 can be considered a HYBRID between the current T100-S and T200. They did say the construction of the current T200 makes it their PD club in the current lineup.  The call sparked my interest thats for sure

I currently play a combo set of T100s (7-PW) and T200 4, 5 and 6 irons. I regret getting the combo set, I can hit the 4, 5 and 6 good, but they don't interact with the turf as good as the T100s irons. My plan is the get fitted with a full set of the T150 irons asap.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

On 7/3/2023 at 10:30 PM, GaDawg said:

I currently play a combo set of T100s (7-PW) and T200 4, 5 and 6 irons. I regret getting the combo set, I can hit the 4, 5 and 6 good, but they don't interact with the turf as good as the T100s irons. My plan is the get fitted with a full set of the T150 irons asap.

interesting stat..80% of tour players blend their sets while 30% of amateurs blend.....with the T150's, it will be easier to blend with the T200.......

Golf is cool

2 hours ago, Tsecor said:

interesting stat..80% of tour players blend their sets while 30% of amateurs blend.....with the T150's, it will be easier to blend with the T200.......

I would think the 80% tour players get their clubs bent, ground, etc as they prefer. The T200 irons are great clubs, I just like the turf interaction with the T100s irons.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x