BST classifieds - is it me?

I have looked everywhere on the MGS site and can no longer find the BST forum or the classifieds.

Is it just me? If so, someone please point me in the right direction and I will gladly own my confusion. If I'm not the only one and this is the first time people are hearing of it, I guess it speaks to the effectiveness of the forum/classifieds that until now no one noticed it missing.

This is admittedly a bit self-serving as I have a Garage Sale worth of stuff I'd like to hopefully part with.

Again, if it's obvious and I'm just confused, my apologies to the land.

Strange is just a different point of view

8 minutes ago, Oudefart said:

I have looked everywhere on the MGS site and can no longer find the BST forum or the classifieds.

Is it just me? If so, someone please point me in the right direction and I will gladly own my confusion. If I'm not the only one and this is the first time people are hearing of it, I guess it speaks to the effectiveness of the forum/classifieds that until now no one noticed it missing.

This is admittedly a bit self-serving as I have a Garage Sale worth of stuff I'd like to hopefully part with.

We had an issue with the BST and have a ticket in to resolve the issue with our developer - you're not crazy! 🙂 I mean, at least not about this particular thing - I can't speak for the rest of your mental health 😉 

Driver - Callaway Ai Smoke Max - 9* - Draw setting; Maltby UL (Otto Phlex)
5/7 Wood - Takomo Ignis
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*) (currently benched)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*/DF3 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

1 hour ago, Oudefart said:

Dude we have had private messages about this.  You know the exact reason it’s missing. 

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:   Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Blue 55/4 shaft @ 44.75” or GD VF 5s @45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

:titleist-small: TSR2 7 wood shaft TBD

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 Aged Copper 4-PW with Steelfiber I95 R

Wedges:    :mizuno-small: T22 copper 50* and 54* with Steelfiber 95 S

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”