Hello everyone I'm new here

I'd like to introduce myself to the community on here. I'm from a town called Laredo and have been golfing for about 3 years now. I play taylormade in my woods, irons, and putter. When it comes to my wedges I play vokey And,  how I got into golf one day was pretty interesting. I was at work one day and that job required me to move around from building to building in the local areas and, one day im at a new location. im talking to the owner of said location about said work. when I notice he has a set of golf irons hung up on his wall. So me having a long background in plenty of other sports naturally  i got courious and asked about his background in golf and so on. Well long story short by the end of the conversation he gifted me the  irons on the wall and, ever since I've been lucky enough to have fallen in love with this game.

Taylormade sim 2 driver , m3 3 wood , r9 5wood, m4 irons 5 to 9, vokey wedges 48f 52f 56m 60m. 

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have ya!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Thank you  and by any chance is there a way to find like a South texas area part of the group would like to have some new golfing friends in the nearby areas

Taylormade sim 2 driver , m3 3 wood , r9 5wood, m4 irons 5 to 9, vokey wedges 48f 52f 56m 60m. 

Welcome bud!

WITB