What would you consider as the most important club?

I am super new to the game so i have a very random assortment of clubs. I currently use an old set of men’s standard ben hogan blade irons(which i actually love), a spalding pitching wedge and sand wedge(all handed down from my papa). I also have older second hand men’s standard top flight 3 wood/4 hybrid/5 hybrid, a 2008 callaway big bertha driver that i found at play it again sports for $39, and a newer generic mallet putter. Everything gets the job done but my driver sounds like an aluminum bat which is horribly embarrassing and i haven’t even been able to wrap my head around using my 3 wood or hybrids. I will slowly begin upgrading each but wanted some opinions on where to start. I’m currently leaning towards upgrading the driver because of the sound (even my middle schooler doesn’t want to be seen with me at the range because of it) but I’ve been told it’s the club you use the least. That might be true if i upgraded it and actually added yards to my drives but as of now, i’m even using it on par 3s. The only ones i would consider replacing before my driver, would be my wood/hybrids or adding a few wedges. I know a lot of this stuff is subjective but I appreciate any advice or suggestions anyone has!

New golfer playing with very old hand me down clubs but eager to learn everything there is to know.