MGS VCT Flights!

While spending a week in Virginia, golfing, was good for my soul, it has played havoc with trying to stay on top of the weekly obligations for the VCT, not to mention keeping SWMBO happy... So, my apologies. Here are the results from week 6. I will have the results from Week 7 up tomorrow night, Friday, and then starting next week they will be released on Wednesday nights following the corresponding week. Also, a couple housekeeping items:

1. If you are listed below, but not assigned to a flight, it is because I need a minimum of 3 scores to assign you a VCT handicap and flight.
  2. The grace period and my patience, is running out on those of you that continue to omit your course rating and slope. Starting week 9, if you do not add the slope and course rating for your round, you will not be eligible to participate that week.
  3. We continue to work with the developer on changes to the inputs and leaderboard, but it is taking considerably longer, than we initially estimated, so thanks for your continued patience. 
  4. If you are not listed below, then please feel free to start adding scores weekly and once you have the minimum rounds posted, I will get you into a flight.

Lastly, enjoy!

Week 6 Results

Flight I                      Gross                           Points

Javs                             68                               10

Bohnson                     70                               9

Randall Robbins        73                               8

Cfhandyman              75                               7

Josh Parker                76                               6

Subdiver1                  88                               5

vandyland                  -                                   -

Flight II

CB Lobo 4 Life           74                               10

Shifty                          75                               9

GolfSpy_BNG              75                               9

Preeway                     76                               8

buckpillar                   76                               8

LinksgolfFever           77                               7

tw1ns                         78                               6

Syks7                          78                               6

cnosil                          80                               5

fredsharky                 80                               5

Northern Monkey     80                               5

IndyBonzo                  82                               4

KC Golf                       85                               3

Alf S.                            85                               3

2puttbogey                86                               2

Glenmore5                 87                               1         

Golf2Much                 89                               1

GolfSpy_APH              92                               1

rkj427                          -                                   -

GolfSpy_SHARK          -                                   -

William P                      -                                   -

GolfSpy SAM               -                                   -

daviddvm                     -                                   -

Flight III            

warrenator8               80                               10

dback                         80                               10

Alan Stewart              82                               9

RoverRick                   83                               8

Shlax                           84                               7

J7Hawkins                  86                               6

MrBandit                    87                               5

sejohnson                   87                               5

MonBear                    87                               5

Bubba1985                 -                                   -

Siamese Moose         -                                   -

SDunne                       -                                   -

Flight IV

EMacK1961               86                               10

MC3157                     88                               9

Cubby540                  88                               9

RajMahal                    91                               8

pjaxx88                      95                               7

Samuel09152            95                               7

Prodigal Duffer         40                               6

unccross                     -                                 -

Flight V

berkeleybob              78                               10

fozcycle                     82                               9

Fairwayguy 2             82                               9

LBC                             88                               8

Shrek74                      94                               7

Vegan_Golfer_PNW   95                               6

Golfspy_CG2              97                               5

MGoBlue100              -                                  -

Flight VI

USMCSnyper             91                               10

Placasse61                 95                               9

cheese57                   99                               8

EasyPutter                  -                                   -

Mr.Mushball                -                                   -

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k ping 2.0 65s

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 Kai Li White 70x

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-7i:  :titleist-small: T200 recoil 110 s

7i-PW: :titleist-small: T150 recoil 110 s

52°, 56° & 60°: Kirkland V2 

P:   :EVNROLL: ER2 

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Did not even realize that we were supposed to include slope and rating. Will include that going forward. Thanks for all you do!

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°; Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6S
3 Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue; Aldila Synergy 60S
5 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2; Ventus Red 60S
4 Hybrid: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 21°; UST Recoil ESX 480 F4
Irons: :callaway-small: Apex 2021 (4-AW); Elevate 115S
Wedges: :callaway-small: JAWS RAW 54° (10S) and 60° (10)
Putter: :scotty-small: Special Select Newport 2 
Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star XV or :taylormade-small: 2024 TP5x

Finally got a chance to get back onto the course! Hope this latest round is my third so that I can get into a flight! 😆

"Just hit it down the middle. It's wide open there." - Coach Haberli // A Grind BX-D 9.5° | A Grind FW DST 14° | A Grind BX-H 2H (17°) | A Grind Utility Proto 3H (19.5°) | A Grind+ Utility 4H (23°) | :KZG: Tri-Tour Forged Irons 6-9 | :vokey-small: 46°, 50°, 55°, 60° | :cameron-small: Studio Design 1 | :srixon-small: XV-Star🔹 | :wilson-small: Triad | Garmin CT10 | Garmin Approach S70 | Eenour U1000 Pro rangefinder

Week 7 Scoring Recap

Flight I

Week 7   Points  Total

Javs                                      70          10          20

Bohnson                               71            9          18

Randall Robbins                   71            9          17

Cfhandyman                        73            8           15

bens197                                74            7            7

Josh Parker                          75            6            12

Subdiver1                              75            6            11

vandyland                             79            5              5

Flight II                Score           Points        Total

GolfSpy_BNG                            74              10                19

Preeway                                     74              10                18

LinksgolfFever                          77                9                 16

cnosil                                         77                9                  14

daviddvm                                  77                9                   9

buckpillar                                  78                8                  16

Alf S.                                          79                7                  10

Pots                                           80                6                    6

Golf2Much                                82                5                    6

rkj427                                        82                 5                    5

GolfSpy SAM                             83                 4                   4

2puttbogey                                84                 3                   5

Glenmore5                                 86                 2                   3

Northern Monkey                      95                  1                   6

CB Lobo 4 Life                            -                    -                  10

Shifty                                           -                     -                   9

tw1ns                                           -                     -                   6

Syks7                                           -                     -                   6

fredsharky                                   -                     -                   5

IndyBonzo                                   -                     -                   4

KC Golf                                        -                     -                   3

GolfSpy_APH                              -                      -                  1

GolfSpy_SHARK                         -                      -                   -

William P                                     -                      -                   -

Flight III                Score           Points        Total

warrenator8                               73                  10                20
dback                                            79                    9                19
Bubba1985                                 79                    9                  9
BreakfastBall15                        82                    8                  8
RoverRick                                    82                    8                16
ArizonaLogan                            85                    7                   7
jaz29                                             86                    6                   6
JonathanCWhite                      87                    5                   5
SDunne                                        87                     5                   5
Rico_de_Gallo                            90                     4                  4
Alan Stewart                                -                       -                   9
Shlax                                               -                       -                   7
J7Hawkins                                    -                       -                   6
MrBandit                                        -                       -                   5
sejohnson                                     -                        -                   5
MonBear                                        -                        -                   5
Siamese Moose                          -                        -                    -

Flight IV                Score           Points        Total

RajMahal                                       78                 10                 18
pjaxx88                                         85                   9                 16
Cubby540                                    87                   8                 17
EMacK1961                                  91                    7                 17
MC3157                                         93                   6                 15
CudaKota66                                97                    5                   5
Prodigal Duffer                           40                    4                 10
Samuel09152                                -                      -                   7
unccross                                          -                      -                   -

Flight V                 Score           Points        Total

fozcycle                                        84                  10                19
LBC                                                 86                    9                17
Fairwayguy 2                              91                     8                17
WillRowland                                96                     7                  7
MGoBlue100                               97                     6                  6
Wolfstrum                                    60                     5                  5
berkeleybob                                   -                      -                10
Shrek74                                            -                      -                  7
Vegan_Golfer_PNW                     -                      -                  6
Golfspy_CG2                                  -                      -                  5

Flight VI                 Score           Points        Total

Placasse61                                   94                   10                19
cheese57                                    100                     9                17
Steve F                                         101                      8                  8
USMCSnyper                               -                         -                 10
EasyPutter                                    -                         -                   -
Mr.Mushball                                 -                         -                   -

TBD

AdrianZzito
Alan Scalzi
BassMaestro
BKervin
CFreddie
DonnieGolfs
GolfSpy AFG
GolfSpy_BEN
hands39
ILMgolfnut
Knight017
LeakyValve
OdinSnipes414
Paco Chan
Pinetree
puffler
roland49
sirchunksalot
Skibum
snicerz
Stereotype
sx2xs101

WITB:

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

Just now, Javs said:

Thank you again Ben for running this for us!

no worries. Week 8 should be posted by tomorrow, then we will be back on schedule more or less

WITB:

43 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

Week 7 Scoring Recap

Flight I

Week 7   Points  Total

Javs                                      70          10          20

Bohnson                               71            9          18

Randall Robbins                   71            9          17

Cfhandyman                        73            8           15

bens197                                74            7            7

Josh Parker                          75            6            12

Subdiver1                              75            6            11

vandyland                             79            5              5

Flight II                Score           Points        Total

GolfSpy_BNG                            74              10                19

Preeway                                     74              10                18

LinksgolfFever                          77                9                 16

cnosil                                         77                9                  14

daviddvm                                  77                9                   9

buckpillar                                  78                8                  16

Alf S.                                          79                7                  10

Pots                                           80                6                    6

Golf2Much                                82                5                    6

rkj427                                        82                 5                    5

GolfSpy SAM                             83                 4                   4

2puttbogey                                84                 3                   5

Glenmore5                                 86                 2                   3

Northern Monkey                      95                  1                   6

CB Lobo 4 Life                            -                    -                  10

Shifty                                           -                     -                   9

tw1ns                                           -                     -                   6

Syks7                                           -                     -                   6

fredsharky                                   -                     -                   5

IndyBonzo                                   -                     -                   4

KC Golf                                        -                     -                   3

GolfSpy_APH                              -                      -                  1

GolfSpy_SHARK                         -                      -                   -

William P                                     -                      -                   -

Flight III                Score           Points        Total

warrenator8                               73                  10                20
dback                                            79                    9                19
Bubba1985                                 79                    9                  9
BreakfastBall15                        82                    8                  8
RoverRick                                    82                    8                16
ArizonaLogan                            85                    7                   7
jaz29                                             86                    6                   6
JonathanCWhite                      87                    5                   5
SDunne                                        87                     5                   5
Rico_de_Gallo                            90                     4                  4
Alan Stewart                                -                       -                   9
Shlax                                               -                       -                   7
J7Hawkins                                    -                       -                   6
MrBandit                                        -                       -                   5
sejohnson                                     -                        -                   5
MonBear                                        -                        -                   5
Siamese Moose                          -                        -                    -

Flight IV                Score           Points        Total

RajMahal                                       78                 10                 18
pjaxx88                                         85                   9                 16
Cubby540                                    87                   8                 17
EMacK1961                                  91                    7                 17
MC3157                                         93                   6                 15
CudaKota66                                97                    5                   5
Prodigal Duffer                           40                    4                 10
Samuel09152                                -                      -                   7
unccross                                          -                      -                   -

Flight V                 Score           Points        Total

fozcycle                                        84                  10                19
LBC                                                 86                    9                17
Fairwayguy 2                              91                     8                17
WillRowland                                96                     7                  7
MGoBlue100                               97                     6                  6
Wolfstrum                                    60                     5                  5
berkeleybob                                   -                      -                10
Shrek74                                            -                      -                  7
Vegan_Golfer_PNW                     -                      -                  6
Golfspy_CG2                                  -                      -                  5

Flight VI                 Score           Points        Total

Placasse61                                   94                   10                19
cheese57                                    100                     9                17
Steve F                                         101                      8                  8
USMCSnyper                               -                         -                 10
EasyPutter                                    -                         -                   -
Mr.Mushball                                 -                         -                   -

TBD

AdrianZzito
Alan Scalzi
BassMaestro
BKervin
CFreddie
DonnieGolfs
GolfSpy AFG
GolfSpy_BEN
hands39
ILMgolfnut
Knight017
LeakyValve
OdinSnipes414
Paco Chan
Pinetree
puffler
roland49
sirchunksalot
Skibum
snicerz
Stereotype
sx2xs101

Hey Ben. I had a T16 in week 7, but don’t see anything listed in the results above. Did I miss something?

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver, 11.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter: Maltby Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

Not to make anything more complicated but is there a way to swap the Rating and Slope for the net birdies and long drive fields? I know I forgot once already this year to include mine and was thinking this might help us get the info added for you. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

13 minutes ago, Shrek74 said:

Hey Ben. I had a T16 in week 7, but don’t see anything listed in the results above. Did I miss something?

Bear in mind, the scoreboard results have no bearing on the flights or seasonal points. However, your missing round is an oversight on my part. I have updated the spreadsheet and your missing 9 points will be reflected in the week 8 scoring recap

WITB:

10 minutes ago, Preeway said:

Not to make anything more complicated but is there a way to swap the Rating and Slope for the net birdies and long drive fields? I know I forgot once already this year to include mine and was thinking this might help us get the info added for you. 

That is one of the things we are working with the developer on for the VCT. But it has taken a bit longer to get the changes pushed through, than originally anticipated. Should be updated soon

WITB:

Just now, GolfSpy_BEN said:

That is one of the things we are working with the developer on for the VCT. But it has taken a bit longer to get the changes pushed through, than originally anticipated. Should be updated soon

You da man!

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

17 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

Bear in mind, the scoreboard results have no bearing on the flights or seasonal points. However, your missing round is an oversight on my part. I have updated the spreadsheet and your missing 9 points will be reflected in the week 8 scoring recap

Tks Ben!

Driver: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver, 11.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g

@GolfSpy_BEN you rock!

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :taylormade-small: Brnr Mini driver 13.5* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M1 Otto-Phlex)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrids
  •  Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (:projectx: wedge shafts 6.5)
  • :L.A.B.: DF 2.1 (BTG shaft)
  • :redrooster: Gloves

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

Glad I got some points as I believe I’m headed to the big dogs flight soon if not immediately lol

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    PXG Black Ops 8* or Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Grey 65/4 shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :titleist-small: T150 4-GW with Modus 105R

Wedges:    :vokey-small: SM10 56M shaft TBD

:edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge 

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

Week 8 Flight Recap

Week 8 was another prolific week for the VCT! A lot of great rounds were posted and a few members have played well enough to earn promotion to the next flight up, details to come! Here are the recaps from each flight:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thanks Ben for updating my score to include the missing points from last week. I think I'm 2 points shy still, but feel free to correct my understanding.

Week 6 = 7 pts
Week 7 = 9 pts
Week 8 = 7 pts
Total So far = 23 pts

Sorry for being a pest about points and stuff. 🙂

6 minutes ago, Shrek74 said:

Thanks Ben for updating my score to include the missing points from last week. I think I'm 2 points shy still, but feel free to correct my understanding.

Week 6 = 7 pts
Week 7 = 9 pts
Week 8 = 7 pts
Total So far = 23 pts

Sorry for being a pest about points and stuff. 🙂

It is off by a point and has been updated accordingly.

image.png

WITB:

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

It is off by a point and has been updated accordingly.

image.png

Ok, thanks. I had 9 for week 7 based on your comment. Glad it's taken care of. 🙂

59 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

Glad I got some points as I believe I’m headed to the big dogs flight soon if not immediately lol

I think I am heading that way too.   Been playing courses that are a little easier and my game is getting back to where it used to be so scores are lower.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

As said above, there's some great golf being played!

I'm in a stretch of playing some of my best and most consistent golf in a while (though I don't want to admit it figuring it may jinx me).  

image.png.1eaf6c25873380c7713929c7a4e159a9.png 

My index is just 0.1 stroke higher than my lowest in the last 12 months.

Taking all that into account and I'm still getting killed by some great rounds of golf from some great competitors.  

Hey, I know I'm not a great golfer and never will be.  At soon to be 68 with too many physical limitations to shake a stick at, I am what I am, and my golf expectations are set accordingly.

However, I love comparing my game against all of you and truly enjoying seeing the great rounds you all put together.  Throw in partnering with you all in special tournaments and it makes the VCT is something special!

Keep all those great rounds coming and I'll do my best to hold up the back of the pack!

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

2022 MGS Tester:  Shot Scope Pro XL+ with H4  

Some great golf going on! With all the stormy weather issues early in Season 3 I find myself way behind in posting scores. Then everyone just wants to beat me while I'm down... 🤣 

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

Great stuff to all - we've had some shocking weather down under and has been tough to get out but got a few rounds booked for coming weeks so excited about playing a bit more. Had a scramble round the day after playing for points and you notice how much easier a round is backing up so fingers crossed the weather gods smile a little bit more down at Sydney so I can play some more.

:callaway-small: Callaway X 416
:mizuno-small: Hybrid 19° - JPX850
:cobra-small: Baffler 23° Hybrid
:mizuno-small: Irons - MPH4 5-PW
:vokey-small:SM7 54°
:cleveland-small:RTX Zipcore Full-Face 50° & 58°
RUNNER Mallet putter  

11 hours ago, GolfSpy_BEN said:

Week 8 Flight Recap

Week 8 was another prolific week for the VCT! A lot of great rounds were posted and a few members have played well enough to earn promotion to the next flight up, details to come! Here are the recaps from each flight:

image.png

image.png

Did I mess something up to not have my round included? Lol - entirely possible.  Played Friday, shot a 78 - could've sworn I made a post, but entirely possible I was still delirious from the heat.  Let me know if you need anything from me (I can post pic of score card, if needed). 

Thanks again for all this - it's still incredible to me you've got the time to be able to do this at all, let alone so well!

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track