TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts ×

Precision Pro Titan Elite - 2024 Forum Review

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

Follow our testers main posts and threads here. 

@MDGolfHacker - Main Post 

@RonnieB - Main Post 

@Just_the_Chip - Main Post

@LeftyMatt89 - Main Post

On 6/11/2024 at 3:17 AM, Bubba1985 said:

Congratulations to the testers!! With so many rangefinders out there, we all will be curious to why we should spend on this brand over others..can't wait for reviews!

@Bubba1985 - There are a lot of rangefinders out there and all are competing for our dollars.  I still use the Precision Pro NX-7 Pro that I tested for MGS many years ago.  It's survived a few drops, rain, and day in and day out use.  It plain works so I'm looking at the Titan Elite to carry on the same tradition and them some.

On 6/11/2024 at 6:45 AM, MattWillGolf said:

Congrats testers. This latest offering from Precision Pro looks great and the GPS integration sounds really cool.

@MattWillGolf - That was the one of the features that I was really interested in, giving me not only pin distance but front and back yardages to be able to make a better decision on what shot to hit into the green. 

On 6/11/2024 at 7:01 AM, Bohnson said:

Congrats testers, I am still rocking the Precision pro NX9 slope. Has held true to the test of time. 

I still have the NX-7 Pro Slope in my bag as well.  Hoping the Titan Elite carries on Precision Pro's dedication to quality, reliability and the feature set does what it says it will.

On 6/11/2024 at 7:22 AM, phil S said:

Congrats.   Always wondered if I would like a range finder.   Currently use a Garminnwatch 

@phil S - I toggled back and forth between several devices (skycaddie SG-5 from way back when, all the phone apps out there, multiple range finders, the skycaddie LX-5 watch and a few other watches as well).  Each has it's own strengths and weaknesses.  

On 6/11/2024 at 8:43 AM, Rob Person said:

Congratulations to all the testers. I hope that these proved to be as useful and  accurate as they claim

@Rob Person - me too 😀

23 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

Someone manifested this opportunity for himself... congrats to all the testers on this one

😀😂🤣...🤷‍♂️

23 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Congrats all! I loved my Precision Pro... before I left it on a cart! Looking forward to seeing how the Find feature along with the app tech all work out for you.

@russtopherb - realized I forgot to respond to this - I'm so paranoid about leave the NX-7 behind so hopefully this feature works as advertised.

Edited by MDGolfHacker
response to missed message

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1x / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: Titan Elite

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Current MyGolfSpy Review - Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64979-testers-announced-precision-pro-titan-elite/?do=findComment&comment=1082733

Someone manifested this opportunity for himself... congrats to all the testers on this one

I feel like you may be talking about me.... 🤔😂

"In fact , we both tend to hold the Midwestern stoic view that genuine problems are solved with action, not pissing and moaning. If you run around sharing your feelings too much, you'll eventually arrive at a place where you're not only still screwed up, but now everyone knows about it, too." - John Gierach - Sex, Death and Fly Fishing

23 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Congrats all! I loved my Precision Pro... before I left it on a cart! Looking forward to seeing how the Find feature along with the app tech all work out for you.

I have been supremely blessed to have not lost any any otherequipment (Wedges, gloves, speakers, phones, wallet, towels)... however, the ONLY thing i HAVE lost, is a rangefinder. I bought the Amazon one mentioned in my introduction, I bought a magnet strap for it, and the black on black on black cart pole, slipped my mind when I was emptying the cart. 

This one I'm testing supposedly has a LOCATE me feature. I think it's great, but I also hope my wife doesn't figure out that she can locate me via my rangefinder during the week. 

"In fact , we both tend to hold the Midwestern stoic view that genuine problems are solved with action, not pissing and moaning. If you run around sharing your feelings too much, you'll eventually arrive at a place where you're not only still screwed up, but now everyone knows about it, too." - John Gierach - Sex, Death and Fly Fishing

On 6/11/2024 at 1:32 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Screenshot 2024-06-11 8.28.15 AM.png

Please welcome and congratulate our testers!

@RonnieB

@Just_the_Chip

@LeftyMatt89

@MDGolfHacker

Congrats to the testers!! I'll be curious to see how well this one works compared to any of the others out there in this price-point. PP looks to make pretty good rangefinders. Good luck!

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver, 11.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter: Maltby Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

6 hours ago, Shrek74 said:

Congrats to the testers!! I'll be curious to see how well this one works compared to any of the others out there in this price-point. PP looks to make pretty good rangefinders. Good luck!

Very excited for the opportunity. I will be comparing to a Blue Tees Series 2 Pro. I also use a Garmin Fenix 6x watch for the front/back distances. This will be an awesome opportunity to have everything in one place and potentially eliminate the need to wear my Garmin watch during the round. 

Intro posted. Let me or the other testers know if you all have any questions. 

Edited by LeftyMatt89

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX or Srixon ZX 2 Iron - ADDI 105X

Irons:  :titelist-small: T200/T100S Black 4-AW - MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 54.10S & 58.04T MMT 125TX (Soon to Test Toura Wedges with MMT 125TX)

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

The way I'm playing today, the Titan Elite is going to get a workout! I haven't hit a fairway yet, 🤦🏽‍♂️

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64979-testers-announced-precision-pro-titan-elite/?do=findComment&comment=1082733

I wish I had this for this weekend to test. I have one of my cousins that plays women’s d2 golf visiting and I’m taking her around to a few courses this weekend. But I will get use out of this. Anyone have tips of photographing through the rangefinder eyepiece? 

All,

Added a few questions I'll be looking to answer about the Titan Elite at the end of my initial post: 

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

15 minutes ago, Just_the_Chip said:

I wish I had this for this weekend to test. I have one of my cousins that plays women’s d2 golf visiting and I’m taking her around to a few courses this weekend. But I will get use out of this. Anyone have tips of photographing through the rangefinder eyepiece? 

Use your phone's macro setting to take a view through the eyepiece.  I usually take multiple pictures and choose the best one to post.

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

It looks like the testers will be approaching this review from several different perspectives... We have @RonnieB approaching it from a statistical perspective, @Just_the_Chip and I doing some comparisons between the Titan Elite and other range finders, and @LeftyMatt89 looking at the feature set of the unit!  If you can think of any other questions you want answered, let us know!

MdGolfHacker 

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

• GolfSpy_APH changed the title to Precision Pro Titan Elite - 2024 Forum Review
  • 2 weeks later...

First impressions/unboxing is up for the Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder on my post. 

My summary after comparing some initial data below (also in post)

To summarize the initial first impressions with data. The Precision Pro Titan Elite is roughly two yards short of the Garmin GPS distances and within one yard of the laser shooting. The Precision Pro locks on noticeably quicker on the course and the flag lock buzz is stronger than the Blue Tees. The Titan Elite made an outstanding first impression with the speed of the laser and the functionality of incorporating my current two devices (Garmin/rangefinder) into one functional product.

IMG_1590.jpeg.a4236657990586ab62825e64d01bda1a.jpegIMG_1582.jpeg.6890c92c0f05b04ea9cbf81b0770d979.jpeg

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX or Srixon ZX 2 Iron - ADDI 105X

Irons:  :titelist-small: T200/T100S Black 4-AW - MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 54.10S & 58.04T MMT 125TX (Soon to Test Toura Wedges with MMT 125TX)

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

The Titan Elite is in hand!  Read my initial impressions here:

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

I got mine in as well! I CAN NOT wait to get this out on the course. Let me know your thoughts on My First Impressions!