Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Golf Video Game ?

superduper

I remember a few years ago playing this golf video game (on Desktop PC).  In the game there are Arnie and Jack Nicklaus.  And we get to play as them!!!   I couldn't recall the name of the game.   I still have the PGA Tour Tiger Woods 2008 and those players are not in the game.   Does anyone know what game this is?  I hope we can still play the game because I was playing it on Windows XP. 

I dont know about PC games, cuz I havent played them in a while. As for platforms, I have the last 3 years of TW PGA tour. In the '14 Masters Edition, there are several different legends you can play with. Jack and Arnie included. 

Here are a few shots, though i was using Hogan.

IMG_2254.JPG

IMG_2255.JPG

IMG_2261.JPG

IMG_2268.JPG

What I have really liked about the EA games lately is the GameFace option. Using pictures of yourself, they create you in game. (similar to what Kinnect is doing now.) Here is me as an EA golfer:

IMG_2259.JPG

Driver:  :nike-small:  Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 70g Stiff

Fairway Wood: :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK 60g Stiff
Hybrids:   :nike-small: Nike Covert 2.0 Tour KK Stiff

Irons:    :taylormade-small: R-11s KBS Stiff. 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  Cleveland 588 Rotax  56*

Some no name 60* I got at Goodwill for $5

Putter::  :ping-small: MGS Ketsch Special Edition   

Ball: :bridgestone-small: :e7, normally. If not, whatever I found while looking for mine in the Tall Grass
Bag :Birdies for the Brave Org.14 Desert Camo 

Shoes : Oakley Cipher 2

Addidas Adizero One Wd

Nike Lunar Control

6 other pair "just in case"

Founder: Texas BBQ Curtain (according to Jdiddyesquire)

Favorite #TOURSAUCE Move:  signing a ball and tossing it to a non existent fan as I walk back to cart. 

Oh man, what platform is that?  PS4???   I don't own PS4 or Xbox... it sucks because ea sports don't make the PGA Tour series for PC users anymore.  I really wonder why!!!  If the hardware is the issue, it's not likely because PC got better VGA card than those toys.  I have AMD Radeon R7 260X anyway.  Pretty powerfull for most games....

I just bought this game called "The golf club".   It sucks so bad!!!  the controller is hard to use.  The graphics is mediocre.   The worst part, they put no name golf courses in the game.  The reason I play with golf video games is because I want to feel playing at Pebble beach or Augusta.  but this game offers nothing..... 

I just recall I played the game before 2012.  I had the PGa Tour 2012 with the masters cover and they only have Tiger as the player.  The graphics was good but the putting control also unplayable.   So does anyone know what game is this with Arnie and Jack?  

I just recall I played the game before 2012.  I had the PGa Tour 2012 with the masters cover and they only have Tiger as the player.  The graphics was good but the putting control also unplayable.   So does anyone know what game is this with Arnie and Jack?

I somewhat remember a demo version of a game with those players but that was before xp. Like 02 ish. No clue the name.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Archived