BestGrips.com

Custom Putter Covers (Puttershoes)

In case you didn't know, BestGrips offers custom embroidery for putter covers!  These Custom Puttershoes are 100% your design. They start at $65 (Major Leaguer) and go up based on material, however, there are no minimum orders, hidden fees, set up fees, or digitization fees.  

That's right $65 for 100% custom, genuine leather, made in the USA, made to order, and insane turnaround times! You can buy your own custom creation here, and since it's over $50 you can get free shipping for the time being by using "golfspy" at checkout.

Here are some examples:

10848206496_1a81f762d9.jpg

10848203256_c455c854ce.jpg

10848287964_b67b987673.jpg

10848465933_39cbf862a1.jpg

10848128125_bcc9c3b45d.jpg

10863526944_5a837ea260.jpg

10863711843_54515d6803.jpg

10863384545_67356a6e84.jpg

10863376045_130e47a99a.jpg

How do you go about sending in a design?  I would love to do a cover with a Liberty Bell (as I am from Philly) with the names of my three children on it?

How do you go about sending in a design? I would love to do a cover with a Liberty Bell (as I am from Philly) with the names of my three children on it?

Email it to me at zach@bestgrips.com. If you don't have anything a rough idea will work and I'll put something together for you. I'd be more than happy to mock it up for you!

Let me know if you ever need a guinea pig for a mallet cover test! :D

Let me know if you ever need a guinea pig for a mallet cover test! :D

I'll gladly volunteer as well.

Looking like mallet covers will be available as one-offs only in our new custom studio (coming later this month). So there probably won't be a large run or any test models. 

So based on the thread above I reached out to BestGrips and got a prompt response from Zach on what I wanted to do with my custom cover.  I plan to start playing competitive golf next year and would like to have something in my bag that would remind me of my family and help keep me centered a bit and see the big picture.  In the past I have had some things from my kids hanging on my bag to do this, but saw this as a good opportunity to have something a bit more personal in my bag.

From first contact to finished design the experience was fantastic and I would highly recommend anyone that is considering this to pull the trigger on it.  I am not the most creative of people and gave Zach an image and a basic idea of what I wanted and he took it from there and ran with it.  In a time when customer service is absolutely lacking in most business BestGrips went over and above any expectation that I had for this..........and all for a relatively inexpensive project that was personal to me.  It is very refreshing to see a company that understands how to market on a limited budget and get customers exactly what they desire through hands on contact.  I have lurked and admired their products for several months now and for whatever reason had not done business with them, but now I am converted and I can assure you that this will definitely not be my last purchase from BestGrips.  For those of you that have seen my WITB thread you can tell that I am a hoarder....I mean collector of putter covers of all types and this experience will just feed my obsession even further.

So the question still remains what design did we come up with?  Well I am originally from Philly and decided that I wanted something on the cover from my roots and the idea was to do a Liberty Bell on the cover with the names of my children.  From there BestGrips just ran with it and we the final design will be a black baseball glove leather cover with Liberty Bells on each side and the names of my three children across the top of the cover.  Again this was not my design but a basic idea that I provided that Zach ran with and knocked out of the ball park. 

I really cannot thank Zach enough for this effort in helping me create something that is special to me and really looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Yep, Zach's a Class act, and his products are top shelf!!

Can't wait ta see the pics of the finished products.

Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving Holiday

Fairways & Greens My Friend,

Richard

2nd 3rd 4th and 5th it. ZACH is the man. Dealt with him before and will again

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Best part is I should have the cover this week and will post pictures as soon as it arrives.

The cover is done. It would have shipped Friday, but I liked it so much I wanted to snap a few pics of it for the forums. Those should be uploaded soon.

Here it is!  This features the new copper/burnt orange thread color! Coming soon.... Gold thread!

11042100416_271c2b322c.jpg

11042195493_15eb530d58.jpg

11042103766_82db9faef2.jpg

11042198963_cb53bcd086.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    deaner

• By Golfspy_CG2
      This is pretty cool, and I'm sure we'll get some saying $260 plus for a wedge is ridiculously expensive, but again, it's not being force on anyone, it's an option that has in the past only  been available to the most elite players in the world, that is now available to anyone wanting to buy the service. 
      Press Release:
      Master Craftsman Bob Vokey is now offering the tour grinding experience to all golfers through the introduction of the new HandGround program on Vokey.com. 

For golfers seeking tour-level customizations such as additional heel relief, a squared up leading edge, or Bob’s popular tour grind, the HandGround program is the answer. 

For the last year, Bob has personally trained two grinders on all of the performance and profile adjustments that have resulted from his more than two decades of work with the world’s best players. 

Bob’s passion for building relationships with individual players is the essence of the Vokey brand. Voke takes the time to listen to a player’s wants and, more importantly, their needs, when hitting wedge shots. He then takes this information back to the tour truck and starts grinding heads. The process can be lengthy, but when it is done right, it is worth the wait. 

Bob will oversee the entire HandGround process – located in a new workspace adjacent to the Titleist Tour Department, inside the Titleist Golf Club headquarters in Carlsbad, Calif. – and, from time to time, will also grind HandGround orders himself. 

QUOTING BOB VOKEY: “This takes me back to my roots - one player at a time, one wedge at a time, crafting the sole to the player's exact specifications.” 

HANDGROUND OPTIONS: In selecting the HandGround option – currently available on all Vokey SM7 Raw models, the preferred finish of tour players worldwide – golfers will be able to choose from a variety of performance and profile adjustments (two adjustments maximum). 

• Performance adjustments: As course conditions change, tour players make adjustments to their wedges to improve turf interaction by grinding material off the sole of the wedge. These grinds allow the player to change the wedge’s playing characteristics based on their unique swingtype and course conditions resulting in finely tuned performance. 

Performance adjustments include: 
      - Pre-Worn Leading Edge 
      - Smooth Grind Lines 
      - Heel Relief 
      - Trailing Edge Relief 

• Profile adjustments: Having the right head shape inspires confidence. Voke works with tour players to dial-in the head shape that fits each player’s eye. Profile adjustments allow the golfer to design a confidence-inspiring head shape by grinding material off the profile. 

Profile adjustments include: 
      - Semi-Square Leading Edge 
      - Thin Top Line 
      - Tour Grind (smooths all profile lines & slightly reduces profile size) 

For detailed explanations of each performance and profile adjustment, click here: https://www.vokey.com/nav/handground.aspx 

HANDGROUND SETS: With F, K and L Grind wedges, golfers also have the option to make specific grind selections:

- F Grind: Make it an S Grind. For example, golfers that prefer their 52.12 F gap wedge to have a touch more versatility greenside may enjoy this option. 
      - K Grind: Make it a J Grind (Heel & trailing edge relief) 
      - L Grind: Make it an A Grind (Smooth the grind lines) 

ON THE WEB: https://www.vokey.com/nav/handground.aspx 

AVAILABILITY: HandGround wedges are now available on all SM7 Raw models through Vokey.com. SM7 Raw wedges – including BV Wings grip and 10-character stamping – start at $195. There is an additional $75 charge for HandGround services. 

• By Mitchdpg
      For Sale: Taylormade P790s 4-PW, X100s (straight in, not tipped).  
      MSRP: $1214.50
      Sale Price: $799.99
      (plus shipping cost)

Order Details:
      Lie Angle: 2.5° flat
      Length: 1/4" short of standard

Loft: Ordered these 2 degrees weak in Loft (didn't like the super strong lofts as these irons are already plenty long!)
      4 Iron: 23
      5 Iron: 25.5
      6 Iron: 28.5
      7 Iron: 32.5
      8 Iron: 37
      9 Iron: 42
      PW:  47 (adjusted to 46°)

I ordered these directly from Taylormade and have a copy of the order receipt.  

Condition: 9.9 out of 10
      I played 3 rounds with these irons and took them to the range once. Irons are in great shape and the only irons I hit at the range were the 6, 7, and PW a few times (see pictures). I currently have AP2s and Callaway Apex Pros, and these were much easier to hit. They are incredibly forgiving for a players iron, and have a great shape.  I'm looking to sell these because I don't need the extra distance and I have 3 sets of irons currently . The awesome thing about these irons is not losing hardly any distance with mishits, they are very easy to hit.     

Contact me via text: 
      715-225-8048

Payment: 
      PayPal Only

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Imagine you're on the first tee.  Ready to pull the driver. What could give you more confidence than looking in your bag at a picture of Dustin Johnson sending one 350 yards down the fairway, or make you smile more than a picture of your son or daughter taking their first steps, or the sunset of the 18th hole at Pebble Beach.

Well Sunfish is now making it possible to have any of those memorable photo's professionally placed on it's genuine leather head-covers.   Check out the link with all the info here as well as seeing some examples below.  

https://www.sunfishsales.com/

The ideas are endless.  

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!