Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Callaway Live Stream tonight

GolfSpy WD

What is it?

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

• SPY VIP

This should be interesting. Not sure what the media coverage (or should I say well-controlled/well-paid media coverage) will be, but I can assure you that MGS is not represented.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Will they be hitting the SLDR? :P

Only if they want to win.

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

This should be interesting. Not sure what the media coverage (or should I say well-controlled/well-paid media coverage) will be, but I can assure you that MGS is not represented.

That's the best kind of media coverage!

Archived