Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

With a tremendous storm bearing down on Oahu there is no golf nor practice happening anywhere on island. Unless of course you are in my back yard. Chipping balls for two hours into the wind and rain off my pride and joy. That pride and joy being the Callaway FT Launch Zone hitting mat. The best $34 I've ever spent.

The mat is small enough to fit in one of your golf bag side pockets and has an incredible soft feel. I use it in the back yard to practice chipping and pitching. I also take it to the range to practice full shots for the synthetic grass is much more club friendly than your average commercial driving range mat. I've even taken it to the golf course on extremely muddy days using it through out the practice round.

So adjusting to my surroundings as we brace for inevitable impact......... I practice by whatever means possible [emoji106]

IMG_0040.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

With a tremendous storm bearing down on Oahu there is no golf nor practice happening anywhere on island. Unless of course you are in my back yard. Chipping balls for two hours into the wind and rain off my pride and joy. That pride and joy being the Callaway FT Launch Zone hitting mat. The best $34 I've ever spent.

The mat is small enough to fit in one of your golf bag side pockets and has an incredible soft feel. I use it in the back yard to practice chipping and pitching. I also take it to the range to practice full shots for the synthetic grass is much more club friendly than your average commercial driving range mat. I've even taken it to the golf course on extremely muddy days using it through out the practice round.

So adjusting to my surroundings as we brace for inevitable impact......... I practice by whatever means possible [emoji106]

attachicon.gif IMG_0040.JPG

Stay safe over there!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

IMG_1287.JPG

I started here - with putting - especially 4 footers.

IMG_1280.JPG

Then move to here - there were balls out and about - I just walked to them, interpreted the lie and alternated between the two pins - three inches of thick Bermuda I hit everything from growing into me to sitting on top to the trap - great practice.

IMG_1281.JPG

Then to here - 3 full shots with each club to 3 wood - hit a bunch of those alternating pins on either side of the range and 3 woods between the Tour exotics and 3 HL SLDR. The Tour Exotics was the winner, easily better club head speed, higher trajectory only one that I would call a hook.

Finished with drivers from both sides of the range. I'm really trying to increase the club head speed. Hit 90 with the 3 wood and averaged 90 with the driver - that's getting there for me. My goal is 93 by October. That's LPGA average and where I was at as a sub 1 index.

Today was the first time in a long time where I felt as if my swing was automatic - I was hitting lots of shots that looked the same. All the irons were and also the Tour exotic 3 woods and most of the drivers. That's the goal. From there I can vary my trajectory - but not the shot shape unless I have to.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Taylor Made Xi10 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  R flex   - 44.25 

Fairways:  Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta CB red 65 R flex

Hybrid:  Ping G410  26 degree  Alta CB Red 70 R flex 

Irons: Ping G430  7-PW, 45, 50 Alta CB black 65 soft R flex 

Wedges:  Ping 195 S54, E58

Wedges and irons are - 1/2” and one degree flat 

Putter: Sacks Parente Duke 32.5”

Ball: Titleist Pro VI or Callaway Chrome Soft X ls

While not at the same time I was fit for every club in my bag as well as the Pro VI ball. I use the chrome soft x ls on my league course.  It has much softer softer greens than the club that I belong to. 

I’m on a mission to shoot my age - lifetime lowest round is 66 and I’m currently 67. 

attachicon.gif IMG_0040.JPG

I have that thing. Punch tees in the hanger part to keep it down and I take full swings at flat balls. That thing can take a beating. I've put probably 600 full swings on it with a 7 iron and no signs of it giving out yet. I love it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Been almost two weeks since I touched a club. Rhythm and weight transfer were off. Struggled with consistent contact and ball flight. Found a little bit of my swing near the end of the session. Definitely need to get more time at the range to get it figured out. Hopefully I can keep things smooth tomorrow on the course

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Played a practice 9 (this course has several temporary greens as they're being repaired/re-sod).

Decided to focus on using only the 4W off the tee .. hit 4 of 7 fairways with pretty good shots; and with no one right behind us re-tee'ed on two others and hit really good shots (classic, right? I mean: why can't you hit your second shot first!). On one of the Par 5s I topped the ball and just played it.

The two Par 3 shots were not great but both playable. First one short-right and the second was close to pin high and right. Chipped on ok both times, right on line but left both a bit short and could not sink either first putt but left them pretty close.

So making some good progress overall .... But... next area that needs work and improvement is second shots (on longer holes) and approach shots.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I actually visited the range to hit a few balls today... But mostly to work on getting the club up and having a smoother transition.

I also wanted to work on keeping my head behind the ball and a little more weight on my right foot, to stop the big cut I've been seeing with my woods.

Was a good session with only 30 balls.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Nothing gained? what happened? Exaggerating the fix always helps me the most then dialing it back down...I'm curious whats up here. Maybe some smarter than me folks can give you advice.

Just a horrible practice session...nothing went good.

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Here's an interesting drill I haven't seen nor heard of before - this gentleman was gripped down a bit on a driver and hitting balls tee'ed up really high.

If you zoom in you may be able to see he had two sets of super size tees set up; the 4 or 5 forward ones he set up a ball on each, just enough width apart to fit the driver head through!, and whack!-whack!-whack!

He seemed pretty intent on what he was working on so didn't want to interrupt him to ask about it (plus my wife and I really wanted to get to the bar for a nice cold refreshment!).

So, I "assume" this is a type of contact and/or plane + path awareness drill..??

Anyone do this, and can you explain more?

IMG_20180826_175052099.jpeg

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

Today was a Great range day. Started with my 8i and worked my way up my bag. Hitting 4 balls at targets based on club distance. Was dead nuts today.

Hitting my driver 250 yards carry into back netting.

Finished with my wedges. Super happy with the practice sesh. Going to try and get out for an AM round Th.

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

I practice once or twice a week and play once a week most of the season, but a few times a year manage to squeeze in a few extra rounds on a small golf trip or vacation.  I'm still in the process of rebuilding my swing so I tend to run through my bag to ensure any changes I've made are working with all the clubs.  Not every club but typically Driver, fairway wood off the turf, 1 hybrid, 1 mid-iron, 1 short iron and then my 56 for different shots from 30-85 yards.  Lots of chipping and putting but we don't have a really good practice facility in one spot in this area to get in a variety of shots to a variety of green conditions.  One course has a good sized practice green but no flat spots on it at all so you are either putting up, down or sidehill and the green is elevated for the most part.  On another course that has a range it's a good sized green but either dead flat or with a hump in the middle, something you never actually see on course here.   Finding a bunker to practice out of that launches onto a green is nigh on impossible. 

Had a great lesson this morning - he worked me hard on using the legs and body more, and on quieting the wrists and keeping the arms connected throughout the entire swing. When I can get it, I'm getting a nice high, straight and consistent ball flight (yea!).

One of the things he showed me .. and a lot of you guys may already know this .. was to take your setup position with your butt up against a tree (or wall or whatever is nearby) and take a slow backswing keeping your trail butt cheek against the tree .. and then a slow downswing with both butt cheeks touching the tree again .. and then the follow-through with your lead butt cheek still touching the tree.

Also worked on aim & alignment and tested it by going at various targets at various distances .. with varying success... ;-)

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Had a great lesson this morning - he worked me hard on using the legs and body more, and on quieting the wrists and keeping the arms connected throughout the entire swing. When I can get it, I'm getting a nice high, straight and consistent ball flight (yea!).

One of the things he showed me .. and a lot of you guys may already know this .. was to take your setup position with your butt up against a tree (or wall or whatever is nearby) and take a slow backswing keeping your trail butt cheek against the tree .. and then a slow downswing with both butt cheeks touching the tree again .. and then the follow-through with your lead butt cheek still touching the tree.

Also worked on aim & alignment and tested it by going at various targets at various distances .. with varying success... ;-)

It's a good drill.  It's easy to slip out of your posture during the swing.  When you do, bad things tend to happen.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I'm not really sure where to post this, and I don't think it warrants a new thread.  Since I didn't really play tonight, it's not a How'd you play? post either.  So...

My wife and I went out tonight for a 9-hole practice session.  I wasn't feeling very well, and it showed on several shots.  However, I did hit a few good ones.  When we walked off #9 green, we looked over to the practice area.  On the pitching green, our asst. pro was giving a pitching lesson.  However, on the putting green there was a guy with a big white and gold Cadillac Championship staff bag with his name on it.  He had been chipping balls to a hole, maybe 30-40 balls, and they were all within 3 feet of the cup and the cup was full.  I told my wife that I want lessons from that guy!!  I thought I practiced those shots a lot and was a reasonably decent chipper.  Nope!  I have a lot more work to do!!

My wife is not shy, so she goes up to the guy.  I follow and we introduce ourselves.  His name is Vern Burns and played on the Nationwide Tour (now web.com tour) back in the early 1990's.  He took up golf at age 37, and he was on the cover of the 2006 African-American Golf Digest magazine.  He is from Los Angeles, and he met Earl Woods 3 weeks before Tiger won his third amateur championship.  He hung out with Tiger a lot.  He also got a few chipping tips from Kirk Triplett.  

He has been in town for a little over a week, and is going to be working here for the next 5 months.  He says he spends most of his time doing short game practice and hopefully, we will be seeing him here at my course.  He seems like a great guy.  Do a Google search on Vern Burns - professional golfer.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Actually going to the range this afternoon to work on the driver and see why I'm all of a sudden hooking.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

He has been in town for a little over a week, and is going to be working here for the next 5 months. He says he spends most of his time doing short game practice and hopefully, we will be seeing him here at my course. .

Are you just going to stalk him or are you going to try and get some tips? [emoji846]

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Are you just going to stalk him or are you going to try and get some tips? [emoji846]

LOL.  It sounds like he might play a little with my wife and I; we'll see.  However, if he's hanging out in the short game area, then I'm sure we will be there together.  Hopefully, I can pick up some info like he did years ago from Triplett.  He did say that Triplett told him that chipping was done almost entirely with the lead arm.

. He did say that Triplett told him that chipping was done almost entirely with the lead arm.

Well at least I am doing that part. I am lead arm dominant throughout the bag.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Went to the range to work on solidifying the swing changes adopted during yesterday's lesson. I'll tell you what, this swing really works for me and the way my coach talked about it really has set-in and corresponds to my feel! I was stoked afterward! I really have a feel for these changes. I'm excited. Here's a pic I sent my pro. This was after hitting TEN shots in the exact same spot on my 9 iron!

attachicon.gif IMG_6094.JPG

isn't that a great feeling.

awesome work.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

Well at least I am doing that part. I am lead arm dominant throughout the bag.

That's part of my new swing change; trying to get there.  When everything gets synced up, it works beautifully.  However, there are days when I am halfway between my old swing and my new swing.  Not good.

It's a good drill. It's easy to slip out of your posture during the swing. When you do, bad things tend to happen.

Oh yeah, don't I know that! Have (soon to be "had"??) a bad tendency (in golf) to get forward onto the balls of my feet.........

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Oh yeah, don't I know that! Have (soon to be "had"??) a bad tendency (in golf) to get forward onto the balls of my feet.........

Getting onto the balls of your feet is a great athletic move IF you are going to move in any direction to react to a situation.  You don't want that type of move in golf, and basically you want a stable base.  

I can get out of balance too; I attribute it to old age.  We tend to fall a lot, at least according to the robo calls I get saying "...3 out of 4 people over the age of 65 falls every year.  Don't be a statistic."  Maybe I do need Life Alert.

Today was the first time I hit balls in at least 2 weeks. I felt it too for the first few balls. Once I settled in I just bounced around the bag, hitting everything but driver (can't track the ball during this time of day at the range I go to on my lunch break). Aside from one big nasty hook with my Heavenwood, ballflight was really good - my misses the past few times I've been out have been pushes, which I'm OK with. I really need to make sure my backswing finishes before I start down, as long as I don't rush I've been hitting the ball really well.

Crossing my fingers I can get out for a round either Sunday or Monday! 

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

Getting onto the balls of your feet is a great athletic move IF you are going to move in any direction to react to a situation. You don't want that type of move in golf, and basically you want a stable base.

I can get out of balance too; I attribute it to old age. We tend to fall a lot, at least according to the robo calls I get saying "...3 out of 4 people over the age of 65 falls every year. Don't be a statistic." Maybe I do need Life Alert.

LOL'ing!!! Do they make a sport-specific "Golf Alert"..? [emoji12]

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

What are some drills you guys use to engage your body correctly in your swing? I don't engage my body nearly enough (I like to use my arms too much) and I am looking to correct this. Any sweet drills?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fNgJEnbp8_0

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

After struggling on the range yesterday pre round then finding my swing thought and feeling on the course yetsteray I went to the range today to work on maintaining that feeling. It took me about 30 swings or so but it started coming back.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Spent some time banging balls in the garage, doing some work on wrist angles.

Learned that my left hand grip is much weaker than I thought it was (I thought it was pretty neutral). Crossfield had a good video this week analyzing Spieth's swing, and my left hand grip is like his (with my thumb down the top of the shaft).

Moved my left hand stronger and found that it encouraged a better hinge through transition. Picked up a little club speed as a result. Strike suffered a bit; my low point changes with this swing. Need to work on that.

[Note on club speed: the 94 mph is the goal. This is a bug in Zepp; it puts the goal rather than the result in the exported picture. My average 7 iron, according to Zepp, was actually 89 mph.]

And I'm still wondering why my tempo is so slow.

share.jpeg

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX E722 16.5°, Tensei AV RAW Blue 65 S
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 19°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 22°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:callaway-small: Epic Forged 7 27°
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 7–PW
Diamond Tour Inazone 3.0 50°, 54°, 58°, Aldila NV 95 Graphite
:L.A.B.: DF3, Counterbalanced 37", TPT shaft, Garsen Quad Tour 17"

Full WITB with pictures

Went to the range yesterday with my 4 year old son to finally get some practice in (it's been around 100* for the past week). Last time at the range was horrible but yesterday went amazing. It took about 10-15 shots before I felt good and everything was clicking after that. Ran through my irons from 9-2 hybrid, and they felt so good I decided to try my driver again. Out of about 10 drivers only 1 slice haha (before it was only 1 straight shot and 9 slices haha). I think I'm finally getting into my groove and it's feeling great!

Finished up the night with chipping in my front yard with plastic practice balls and mini putt with the family. Good day... good day