What sites do you guys keep scores/stats on?

I use Grint.

I also use The Grint. Free, keeps stats, let's u compare w/ friends, and keeps a USGA compliant handicap. Hard to beat, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60 X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
:bridgestone-small: Tour B-RX

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use Grint.

I use the Grint now, I used to use oobgolf and really liked it but they got bought out by sky caddie   Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I use Golfpad to keep score, GPS and it also has some good stats.   I then enter my score into The Grint for handicap.

I use Grint.

That was what I was doing when I was thinking about getting my AM status back and playing in some CGA events. Then I got caught up in all the conforming club thing especially the wedge thing and the posting of handicap rounds. I said screw it less trouble playing Super Senior events on some of the minis if I choose to do so. I am actually having so much fun now playing with the couple of different groups I play with and playing a 7 club set up walking I do not care about comp anymore. I have not done the Grint thing in over a year.

There is also a guy down on this end of the beach who is what I call a computer genius and has the software on his computer to calculate handicap and stats if one wants. He is disabled and so that is his hobby now.

• Like 3

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona

Seems like some of you fellas were on OOB, I was too. In fact, I won an Eidolon wedge, which got me into the SCOR's.

I moved across to Skygolf, but was then banned when I started to question their ethics in a loud way.

• Like 1

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I just found out that my Nike golf app for keeping scores no longer works and they have removed it from the App Store. Casualty of them getting out of the equipment industry I guess. I'll be looking for a new one now and may try some of the others listed here. I kind of liked the simplicity of the Nike app, it wasn't gps tracking or anything so it didn't drain the battery. It did have scorecards for pretty much any course and you entered in your strokes, putts, fairways hit as you go--basically just an electronic scorecard that you didn't have to transfer data to the computer later. Anyone using something like this that they would recommend?

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

Grint and GolfLogix for me. I've just started using Grint last season. I love my GolfLogix because I have my distances dialed in. (I should say, DID, I was fitted for new irons towards end of last season and as of yesterday fitted for new wedges).

• Like 1

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Mizuno JPX EZ 3W, 14U

Cobra Fly-Z Hybrid 18.5

Titleist 816 H1 23

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

I just use the Golfshot app. I record all of my scores live through that while I'm playing. I can track shot distances as well when I'm testing balls or clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

I also use The Grint. Free, keeps stats, let's u compare w/ friends, and keeps a USGA compliant handicap. Hard to beat, IMO.

Same for me.  Love that my buddies can attest scores right there on their mobile, too.  If I didn't use Game Golf for my "deep dive" stats I'd upgrade Grint to the Pro version.

Seems like some of you fellas were on OOB, I was too. In fact, I won an Eidolon wedge, which got me into the SCOR's.

I moved across to Skygolf, but was then banned when I started to question their ethics in a loud way.

OOB still works, but it's always been really buggy for me, depending on what browser i'm in, certain status don't load, got tired of switching between chrome and FF depending on what stat I wanted to look at.

Driver:   :honma: TR20 10.5*

Utility Iron: :cleveland-small: UHX 18*

Hybrid:   :callaway-small: Epic 4h 23* 

Irons:    :mizuno-small: JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER 2.2

Ball:   :bridgestone-small: Tour BXS

OOB still works, but it's always been really buggy for me, depending on what browser i'm in, certain status don't load, got tired of switching between chrome and FF depending on what stat I wanted to look at.

skygolf doesn't support it anymore, so eventually it's going to go down for good.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

thx for heads up, have moved away from it anyways

• Like 1

Driver:   :honma: TR20 10.5*

Utility Iron: :cleveland-small: UHX 18*

Hybrid:   :callaway-small: Epic 4h 23* 

Irons:    :mizuno-small: JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER 2.2

Ball:   :bridgestone-small: Tour BXS

I use the Grint. It gives free GPS and USGA approved handicap. I paid the 20 dollars extra for premium features. That allows me to use special stat tracking features. It has really been eye opening. My biggest eye opener is when I hit the FW I hit 50% of the greens. When I miss I hit 19%. That allowed me to really analyze my driving game. Its very important for me to hit the FW. It also shows that when I miss the FW I put myself in jail. I miss it by a lot.  

• Like 2

Check out my personal Equipment Blog and Podcast!

Huntingforbirdies.com

• 3 weeks later...

Another for the Grint. I am the club chairmen for my local club through the Grint. We've started having tourneys and the whole nine yards. It's pretty cool, and the Grint has thrown swag our way to giveaway at the tourneys too!

I also have the premium version and like mentioned above its been pretty eye opening. The par 5 17th hole at my local course is a relatively easy par 5 but I average nearly a 6 on that hole, and its because there is a lot of sneaky trouble around the green. I have stopped trying to reach in two and seen my scoring there dramatically rise. 

• Like 3

Whats in the Bag:

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815

3-Wood: Callaway Razr Fit

Hybrid: Adams Pro, 18 Degree

4-PW: Ping S56

SW: Cleveland CG10 (Need a set of wedges BAD!!!)

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #6

Twitter: @rlshea

Mid-Minnesota Golf Club

GHIN........and since I am now a Ranger/Starter I got it for $12/year.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Ben Hogan VKTR 3 Hybrid(18*) w/Recoil ES Hybrid(75 GM) regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Not to throw gas onto a fire but I have seen many of these stat tracker apps as a waste of time. Literally a waste of time on the course. I play with one guy who uses Golfshot and the amount of time he spends inputting his data into it after every hole is considerable. I want to grab his phone and throw it in the lake. After he inputs the data and crunches it at the 19th hole over a beer he says stuff like "I only hit 51% fairways" etc. yeah? No s**t you think we don't know that as we are looking in the woods for your ball. Go to the range and get some lessons. I have never seen anyone who keeps stats do anything with them or have a plan to improve based on them.
If you use an app to simply input your score for handicap purposes or use Grint to help set up tourneys that is one thing but keep the phone and apps out of cart and hands during the round. "While we're young".
OK end rant [emoji482]

• Like 2

WITB - :taylormade-small:

Driver - TaylorMade M2 - Stiff flex / 12.5*

3 & 7 Wood - TaylorMade M2

6i -Gap - TaylorMade M4- Stiff flex

Wedges - TaylorMade ATV 55* & 60*

Putter - Odyssey 2 Ball

Ball - Titleist Pro V1

Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

Right Handed Neutral lie on all clubs

I've played about 6 rounds with arccos 360. It is pretty awesome. The amount of info you get is fantastic, all the typical stats, plus real gap analysis for all your clubs. Interface is great, the gps is the best phone app I've used. It's a bit pricey at 250, but is you like data, it's cool.

Not to throw gas onto a fire but I have seen many of these stat tracker apps as a waste of time. Literally a waste of time on the course. I play with one guy who uses Golfshot and the amount of time he spends inputting his data into it after every hole is considerable. I want to grab his phone and throw it in the lake. After he inputs the data and crunches it at the 19th hole over a beer he says stuff like "I only hit 51% fairways" etc. yeah? No s**t you think we don't know that as we are looking in the woods for your ball. Go to the range and get some lessons. I have never seen anyone who keeps stats do anything with them or have a plan to improve based on them.

If you use an app to simply input your score for handicap purposes or use Grint to help set up tourneys that is one thing but keep the phone and apps out of cart and hands during the round. "While we're young".

OK end rant [emoji482]

That's really too bad. I have used a ton of different stat keeping programs, and almost all of them were at least semi easy to input your score after a hole. It shouldn't take more than a few seconds to input the hole results. A lot less time wasted doing that then the guy who takes a ridiculous number practice swings and thanks to that Will Smith movie needs to "see the field"...

Whats in the Bag:

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815

3-Wood: Callaway Razr Fit

Hybrid: Adams Pro, 18 Degree

4-PW: Ping S56

SW: Cleveland CG10 (Need a set of wedges BAD!!!)

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #6

Twitter: @rlshea

Mid-Minnesota Golf Club