Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Practice Round Shorts...!

Shankster

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right. But how am I supposed to tell who the caddy is now?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

This was the only issue I had at the practice round Monday. My wife was asking who some of the players were and from the distance we were standing, I told her I wasn't sure which was the caddy and which was the player 😂

Sent from my HTC 10 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Speedzone Xtreme 11.5*

Bio Cell+ 18.5*

G10 24*

Srixon U85 26*

Mizuno MP-32 6-PW

Vokey SM6  52* and 58*

Scotty Cameron Select GoLo 

Taylormade TP5x

I'm on Instagram as @sharpened_development_llc

I know of 3 really bad heat related injuries that happened at the Dean & Deluca this year while I was working it. Until they move the southern events to cooler months (anything below 95 degrees would be an improvement PLEASE!!!) I think they should go to allowing shorts through Sunday, tradition or not. Not saying it needs to be required or that everyone should but I think it should be an option.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

I play golf in TEXAS. Here in Texas, we think it's cute when y'all whine about “heat” (^_^)

That being said, I play in golf pants, a UA long sleeve compression shirt and a UA polo because it keeps me cooler and so I hardly ever have to deal with sunburn

I play golf in TEXAS. Here in Texas, we think it's cute when y'all whine about “heat” (^_^)

That being said, I play in golf pants, a UA long sleeve compression shirt and a UA polo because it keeps me cooler and so I hardly ever have to deal with sunburn

That outfit would make me sweat even if I was inside the air conditioning. Yikes!

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Maybe I'm old school, but an element of decorum should be maintained at the top levels.

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

Archived