Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

South Central: NM, OK, AR, TX, LA, MS

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

Welcome ... nice to see more folks near the I-10 portion of the state

Love some good Breakfast Tacos and Biscuits

Driver: :PXG: 0311BlackOps     

Wood: :PXG: 0311 Gen 6, 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons: :PXG: 0311P Gen6,  4 iron - Gap Wedge

Wedges: :PXG: Sugar Daddy II, 52* and 56* 

Putter: :PXG: Battle Ready II, Bat Attack 

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x

Technology: :Arccos: and :918457628_PrecisionPro:

2024 Caddy Daddy Claw Glove Test

Hey, everyone! I'm happy to be on this forum. I'm 35 and have lived in Oklahoma for 33 years (I spent a brief 2 in Louisiana). I've been golfing since I was a little kid and haven't played much in the last 8 years since my oldest son was born. I got back into regular playing this year. It has made me a happier husband, dad, and person. Golf is relaxing and fun for me, it always has been. I usually shoot the upper 70s to mid-80s (the 80s more than the 70s). I just reestablished my handicap at 5.2. I play out of Rose Creek Golf Course in Edmond.

I run an independent insurance agency. It is a great career for a golfer, flexible and a lot of clients and referral partners like to play. This has been getting me on the course 1-2x/week during the work week and then Saturday rounds with my two sons (8 and 6). I have to play early in the morning because it easily gets to 98 degrees and higher this time of year here.

I'm here to read more about products and see other people's experiences. I look forward to meeting new golfers. I recently upgraded to a set of Cobra Aerojet Irons, woods, hybrids, and driver. My 56 and 60 are Tommy Armour 945+CB and I'm still rocking my 12-year-old Odyssey Ice White 2ball. I also  do affiliate marketing for ShankItGolf and rock their products on and off the course.

Andrew Tod Davis

Owner-Andrew Davis Insurance Agency

Husband/Father

Shankit Golf

Any Central Mississippi folks in this thread? 

Ping 410s - Driver and Irons

Vokey - Wedges

Odyssey - Putter

"Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle."             -Anonymous

Good morning!

I have been playing golf for over 40 years, when I'm able to get out. I haven't really established a handicap, but I usually score in the 90's.

I love the challenge in golf and the SATISFACTION of that well hit shot/putt

I'm new to MyGolfSpy and don't really know anyone yet. I think I saw a post on FaceBook that got my attention, so I checked it out.

I'm from Cibolo, TX, near San Antonio. I don't really have a home course. I play all around, looking for the best deal.

Golf in my region is very firm course conditions and uneven grass growth.

I am a husband & father. I teach elementary music full-time and lead worship in my church paqrt-time.

My username is something I've used since college.

#lovetosing!

Oh yeah! What's in my bag? Old clubs, but they work for me: Ping G5 driver; Ping G2 irons, 3 & 5 woods; my father's Ram Brute sand wedge and a Scott Cameron putter

#lovetosing!

Welcome!

Another from San Antonio, hooray

On 6/5/2024 at 8:44 PM, dmac67 said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

Since the spring of 1974 (49 of my nearly 57 years)

What do you love about golf?

Wedge play

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

YouTube

Where are you from? What is your home course?

Southeast Texas - Falcon Point CC

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

Worst - Summer       Best - Winter

What’s in your bag?

Wilson Staff Progressive 2 iron through PW with Firestick Steel Stiff

Wilson Staff Dynapower 1994 reissue Sand Wedge

Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 60°/10 bounce Wedge

Mizuno JPX 900 10.5° driver with Fujikura Speeder 569 Evo II Stiff

Mizuno JPX 900 15° 3 wood with Fujikura Speeder 661 Evo II Stiff

Ping Redwood Piper S putter

Linksoul carry/stand bag

Currently trying to decide on a new ball

Welcome to the forum.  I live just a little SW of you. 

WITB

Driver - Taylormade M6

3wd - Taylormade RBZ

Hybrids - Taylormade RBZ

Irons - Taylormade RSi1

Putter - Macgregor Smoothie

Hello!

I do not have an official handicap, but I usually score in the 90's. I've been playing golf since I was 14, so 53 years.

I love the challenge of golf. And I especially love the satisfaction of a well hit shot.

#lovetosing!

I started around 1997. I was a decent player but I haven't played in a decade and I'm hoping to get back into it now that my wife wants to play.

Being outdoors and strategy/concepts of golf

Trying to catch up on what's changed in the last 10 years (a lot!). 

Northwest Arkansas

I'm not sure

What do you do for a living?

Technology 

How’d you pick your user name?

It's my name... 

Trying not to chub chips...

• 2 weeks later...

How long have you been playing golf? 3 years / No ghcp...if I'm on I'm a sub-bogey golfer. What’s your handicap or normal score?  I play about 9 holes max due to physical limitations.

What do you love about golf?  Outside with my dog in my cart enjoying life...what I have left of it.

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? I was browsing.  Do you already know any other Spies?  No.

Where are you from? Bella Vista, AR. What is your home course?  Kingswood

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?  The best for me is that golf is cheap here...the only gripe I have is winter.

What do you do for a living?  Long retired boat captain

How’d you pick your user name?  Butterbean was the 'King of the Four Rounders'...and he was pretty good too.  Well due to the fact I have arthritis and Graves disease, 4 to 6 holes doesn't leave me whooped.  

Happy to be here!

Danny J Shilkett

N/W Arkansas

Cobra AIR X 5 Wood...MIZUNO JPX 923 HOT METAL HL 7 & 9 Irons...Cleveland Men's CBX Full-Face 2 Tour Satin Wedge 54*...Old, cheap E-bay special putter JBL.

• 2 weeks later...

How long have you been playing golf?

Hmmm. Well been playing since 83....but my Dad played. Very good player. Took me a few times as a kid , but I really started playing in the Navy. 

What’s your handicap or normal score?

GHIN says I'm an 8. But honestly I'm prolly more like a 4. My MGA hcp where I play is +2. Don't be impressed. Short course. Lol

What do you love about golf?

It's just me. No "team"  I played football , baseball as a kid. Hated losing. Still do. But in golf there's no one to blame but me. You get what you put in. Practice,  effort , tend to help yourself. 

Was looking for info on a shaft. Found a review Herr. 17 pages of reading later I thought this would be a good place for info. 

Texas. Born and raised. I play Lake Fork GC. It's in east texas. Also the Links at Lands End. Both are close to me. 

Heat and Cold. Lol

Retired. 

How’d you pick your user name?

I was RED headed. Til age got me. 

Callaway Epic Speed 9*

Callaway Rouge ST Pro

Oddessy Rossie OG

• 2 weeks later...

I’m a writer in Austin who’s picked up the game again after about 20 years. Never had a lesson until two months ago. Right now I’m a solid 28 handicap.

I was a good athlete as a kid and golf was just harder. There’s a greater variety of skills and the choices that come with each shot make it a more intellectual exercise than a reactive one. 

WITB: It’s in the Mail. 

I’m a writer in Austin who’s picked up the game again after about 20 years. Never had a lesson until two months ago. Right now I’m a solid 28 handicap.

I was a good athlete as a kid and golf was just harder. There’s a greater variety of skills and the choices that come with each shot make it a more intellectual exercise than a reactive one. 

WITB: It’s in the Mail. 

34 minutes ago, MikeWright said:

Welcome to the forum!  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

3 hours ago, Ghaige horne said:

Where’s all my gulf coast Ms/ AL golfer at?

My name is Ghaige Horne (gage)been playing since I was maybe 7 up to about 12. Got back into it around 17-19. I’m 23 now and This Father’s Day got back into it again playing with my dad. 
found the forum from just reading reviews on drivers. 
I’m from picayune,Ms which is about 45 min east of neworleans and about 25 from the gulf coast. I play in mobile,Al often as well as Louisiana. 
I am an asphalt lead man

at this moment don’t have a driver but hoping to be fitted towards the end of this year

ts2 3 wood with hzrds ls 6.5 shaft

Have a set of kzg blades that were given to me with stiff shafts 5-pw. Also came with 52/56/60 wedges

my most recent club my putter is the Cleveland classic collection2 with a fat Winn grip. Absolutely love this thing

would love to be able to meet some people to play golf around my area

Realized I never jumped in on this thread when I joined a little while back, and looking through everything looks like I'm probably one of the few in the DFW area on here currently: 

Started getting into the sport when I was real young thanks to my Great-Aunt Charlotte who I spent a lot of my childhood with. If we weren't out in the yard swing a club at a bottle cap, we were inside playing PGA Golf on the Sega Genesis. However, never really got good at the game all around, have always just been pretty good at specific parts of the game (Approach & short game are my bread & Butter, but can't drive the ball well, even if my life depended on it). Recently got back into the game here earlier in '24 after taking a required 6.5 year hiatus for medical reasons and realized that the love for the sport was still burning in me. Currently about a 20-22 handicap probably *don't have a GHIN account to know for sure) and can reliable shoot a 92-96 on most courses here in the Dallas, TX area.

Honestly, that at it's core, it's game that stays the same no matter how much the course, equipment, and players change; it's still just the player and the course, fighting each other to see who wins on any given hole on any given day. And that you can drink cold beer while playing it too; Honestly, that's probably the number one reason why I love playing golf, forget my previous sentence, this is my true answer. Think about, can you name another sport, that doesn't have golf in it's name, where you get to be in nature, drink good cold beer with good friends, all in the name of athletic competition? Me neither, and that's why golf is so amazing and that's why I love it.

Stumbled upon the forum about a year & half ago now, and finally decided that here recently that I should started adding in to the conversations that I enjoy reading so much. No fun just standing on the sidelines yelling, when I could be on the field yelling just like that rest of y'all! and currently don't know any other members personally, but hopefully that'll change here in the future.

Born & raised in the East Dallas, TX area, but have been all over the state of Texas and Oklahoma for school & work. Currently residing in the middle of a lake just East of Dallas, and my home course is the Woodbridge GC in Wylie,TX. 

The weather down here means that you can pretty much play golf year round, which is always nice. But also, the weather means that got to be smart about trying to play golf year round. No Tee Times after 9:30am between May15th - September 15th, unless you truly are a mad man, and you better enjoy hard & fast greens and firm fairways. With the Texas weather, this North Texas Blackland clay means the ground is either dry as a bone and hard as a rock, or it's soaking wet and thicker then gumbo and if you don't watch your step, you could legitimately lose a shoe stepping off in some mud and you'll never get it back. 

Civil engineer by profession working for the State, but my day-to-day work life now basically revolves around reviewing other engineers plan designs for projects, then in the nicest way possible, informing them how their design sucks and they need to do better. I really wish that was a joke too, but honestly it's not far from the truth, which sucks because I know they get paid better then me too, while producing these, ehm, "Sub-Par" projects that I have the pleasure of overseeing. 

Play on a family nick name I had as kid. Since Texas has a truly fascinating and diverse history of countries, individuals, and cultures that have blended together to create this great State, took the Texas-Germanic word "Bexar" (pronounced kind of like the word "Bear") to be the stand-in for the nick-name that my great-aunt called me as an ode to her favorite player, Jack Nicklaus the "Golden Bear", as she would always call me her little Texas Bear. 

Driver:   2024 Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke MAX 9deg(wgt'd draw w/ hosel set +1&draw)
Hybrids:  2022 TSR2 - 3Hybrid(19Deg)
Irons:    2023 T790 5-9i,Pw,Aw - Dynamic Gold 115g Stiff
Wedges:   2024 Vokey SM10 55Deg(56Deg loft adj. -1) - same
Putter:   2004 Scotty Cameron Futura - 38.25", 4Deg Lie
Ball:     2020 Vice Pro, Callaway SuperHot/SuperSoft Matte

hi I just joined todayH

How long have you been playing golf? I’ve been playing for about 30 years after about a 29 year break with softball sandwiched in between

What’s your handicap or normal score? My current handicap is 7.0 avg scores hover between 78-82

What do you love about golf? I love that it’s different each and every round, and the people I play with and meet and being outside on some of the most beautiful courses/properties 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? simply I’ve just run across some of the reviews and wanted to be a part of it

Do you already know any other Spies? I do not know any other spies, ha that I’m aware of

Where are you from? I live in San Antonio 

What is your home course? My home course is La Cantera former home of the Valero Texas Open

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?best thing about San Antonio is I can play year round, worst part is late July thru August humid and in the 100s courses struggle during this period 

What do you do for a living? Retired, former IT guy

Robert Rosas

On 8/13/2024 at 3:10 PM, The TXBexar said:

Realized I never jumped in on this thread when I joined a little while back, and looking through everything looks like I'm probably one of the few in the DFW area on here currently: 

Started getting into the sport when I was real young thanks to my Great-Aunt Charlotte who I spent a lot of my childhood with. If we weren't out in the yard swing a club at a bottle cap, we were inside playing PGA Golf on the Sega Genesis. However, never really got good at the game all around, have always just been pretty good at specific parts of the game (Approach & short game are my bread & Butter, but can't drive the ball well, even if my life depended on it). Recently got back into the game here earlier in '24 after taking a required 6.5 year hiatus for medical reasons and realized that the love for the sport was still burning in me. Currently about a 20-22 handicap probably *don't have a GHIN account to know for sure) and can reliable shoot a 92-96 on most courses here in the Dallas, TX area.

Honestly, that at it's core, it's game that stays the same no matter how much the course, equipment, and players change; it's still just the player and the course, fighting each other to see who wins on any given hole on any given day. And that you can drink cold beer while playing it too; Honestly, that's probably the number one reason why I love playing golf, forget my previous sentence, this is my true answer. Think about, can you name another sport, that doesn't have golf in it's name, where you get to be in nature, drink good cold beer with good friends, all in the name of athletic competition? Me neither, and that's why golf is so amazing and that's why I love it.

Stumbled upon the forum about a year & half ago now, and finally decided that here recently that I should started adding in to the conversations that I enjoy reading so much. No fun just standing on the sidelines yelling, when I could be on the field yelling just like that rest of y'all! and currently don't know any other members personally, but hopefully that'll change here in the future.

Born & raised in the East Dallas, TX area, but have been all over the state of Texas and Oklahoma for school & work. Currently residing in the middle of a lake just East of Dallas, and my home course is the Woodbridge GC in Wylie,TX. 

The weather down here means that you can pretty much play golf year round, which is always nice. But also, the weather means that got to be smart about trying to play golf year round. No Tee Times after 9:30am between May15th - September 15th, unless you truly are a mad man, and you better enjoy hard & fast greens and firm fairways. With the Texas weather, this North Texas Blackland clay means the ground is either dry as a bone and hard as a rock, or it's soaking wet and thicker then gumbo and if you don't watch your step, you could legitimately lose a shoe stepping off in some mud and you'll never get it back. 

Civil engineer by profession working for the State, but my day-to-day work life now basically revolves around reviewing other engineers plan designs for projects, then in the nicest way possible, informing them how their design sucks and they need to do better. I really wish that was a joke too, but honestly it's not far from the truth, which sucks because I know they get paid better then me too, while producing these, ehm, "Sub-Par" projects that I have the pleasure of overseeing. 

Play on a family nick name I had as kid. Since Texas has a truly fascinating and diverse history of countries, individuals, and cultures that have blended together to create this great State, took the Texas-Germanic word "Bexar" (pronounced kind of like the word "Bear") to be the stand-in for the nick-name that my great-aunt called me as an ode to her favorite player, Jack Nicklaus the "Golden Bear", as she would always call me her little Texas Bear. 

Welcome .... loads of Texas folks here too

13 hours ago, Rosas4653 said:

hi I just joined todayH

How long have you been playing golf? I’ve been playing for about 30 years after about a 29 year break with softball sandwiched in between

What’s your handicap or normal score? My current handicap is 7.0 avg scores hover between 78-82

What do you love about golf? I love that it’s different each and every round, and the people I play with and meet and being outside on some of the most beautiful courses/properties 

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? simply I’ve just run across some of the reviews and wanted to be a part of it

Do you already know any other Spies? I do not know any other spies, ha that I’m aware of

Where are you from? I live in San Antonio 

What is your home course? My home course is La Cantera former home of the Valero Texas Open

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?best thing about San Antonio is I can play year round, worst part is late July thru August humid and in the 100s courses struggle during this period 

What do you do for a living? Retired, former IT guy

Welcome ... another in the San Antonio area!

I haven't played La Cantera yet but need to one of these days.

I play mostly trail stuff with the occasional Quarry or Hyatt visit thrown in.  Silverhorn and Randolph AFB 1 time each so far

On 8/12/2024 at 2:02 PM, Ghaige horne said:

My name is Ghaige Horne (gage)been playing since I was maybe 7 up to about 12. Got back into it around 17-19. I’m 23 now and This Father’s Day got back into it again playing with my dad. 
found the forum from just reading reviews on drivers. 
I’m from picayune,Ms which is about 45 min east of neworleans and about 25 from the gulf coast. I play in mobile,Al often as well as Louisiana. 
I am an asphalt lead man

at this moment don’t have a driver but hoping to be fitted towards the end of this year

ts2 3 wood with hzrds ls 6.5 shaft

Have a set of kzg blades that were given to me with stiff shafts 5-pw. Also came with 52/56/60 wedges

my most recent club my putter is the Cleveland classic collection2 with a fat Winn grip. Absolutely love this thing

would love to be able to meet some people to play golf around my area

have some family nearby in Biloxi and some in Hattisburg (Dad is from a small town a bit north of Jackson) .... wish I was closer to the gulf in that area though

• 2 weeks later...

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

i have recently started playing golf probably within the last couple of months and im enjoying going out with my bothers in law... my scores have been 115-130 only played 3 times on different courses

going out having a relaxing time with family... getting out the house 

first time using mygolfspy thought i would give it a try.. 

From Texas, home course is in Whitney, Texas.

In my region, where it stays hot all the time... golf courses are known for their firm conditions and fast greens..

working for walmart for the last 13 years.. and hanging out with the kids

taz has been my favorite so i try and use it when i can.

WITB is Brosnan Golf Eureka S8 collection

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I’ve been playing since i was a 10-12 but never really serious. Always played hand-me-down clubs and played more to have fun with the boys. Score was rarely kept. Got a modern new set of irons and I caught the bug. Time to learn how to really play. I’d say im around 110-115?

What do you love about golf? That feeling when you strike it pure and the ball goes and does what you wanted it to!

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? There are so many clubs, aides, etc and so many different configurations that all depend on the golfer. Wanted somewhere to give real reviews by average to good golfers. No known spies before joining.

Where are you from? What is your home course? Fort Worth, TX and I’m a public golfer, so Pecan Valley

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? ITS HOT!! And sometimes the course aren’t in the best of shape  

What do you do for a living? People Analytics 

How’d you pick your user name? Similar username for most. Easier to remember. 

Brian Jackson

Driver: K-Sig & Taylormade AeroBurner 2.0

Irons: Mizuno 923 Hot Metal 4-GW

Wedges: Titlest Vokey raw 52°, 54°, 60° 

Putter: SeeMore Pure Center Blade Milled SS303 

- I picked up golf in 2017 after finishing up my college baseball career. I am currently a 10.6!

- The challenging aspect and the competition. I love how its just as challenging when you play alone as it is playing in a friendly match. Also, as a formal baseball player, the camaraderie.  

- I just stumbled upon it one day when looking for reviews on a new shaft!

- Originally from Petaluma, CA. Currently residing in Leander, TX and I call Avery Ranch home.

- Best, you can basically play year round and the muni scene is great if you can get a decent tee time. 

- Worst, there aren't many public tracks for an area where you can play year round. New courses are opening, but private and ultra-elite. Green fees have become criminally high and pace of play is the worst I have experienced on a regular basis since covid. 

- I am an entry level sales rep for a software company.

- First initial, middle initial, last name

Dominic DeVille

Welcome new folks

welcome

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings all! New to the forum from Texas.

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I've been playing for almost 25 years. Now, during that time I've gone looooong stretches without playing, but 2001 was when I first really started. I'm typically a 90s shooter. My goal is to get to a place where I can regularly shoot mid-80s.

What do you love about golf? The being outdoors, the relaxation, and that feeling when you hit the perfect shot!

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I've read a lot of reviews on MGS for various clubs, and decided to join to contribute.

Where are you from? What is your home course? Currently living in Plano, TX. I don't really consider anything my "home course", but the one I've played the most is probably Plantation Golf Course in Frisco.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best: There are a lot of options for courses. A LOT. Worst: playing in the summer heat, and the cold winter with brown fairways.

What do you do for a living? Director of Sales, and I own a Martial Arts school.

How’d you pick your user name? I've had it since High School, Gr8One (reference to The Rock from back in the late 90s) and 1998 (HS graduation year).

Cobra King F7+ Driver

TM R15 3W

TM M2 3H

TM Sim2Max Irons

TM 56, 60 Wedges

Bettinardi Studio Stock 28

1 hour ago, Gr8One1998 said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I've been playing for almost 25 years. Now, during that time I've gone looooong stretches without playing, but 2001 was when I first really started. I'm typically a 90s shooter. My goal is to get to a place where I can regularly shoot mid-80s.

What do you love about golf? The being outdoors, the relaxation, and that feeling when you hit the perfect shot!

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? I've read a lot of reviews on MGS for various clubs, and decided to join to contribute.

Where are you from? What is your home course? Currently living in Plano, TX. I don't really consider anything my "home course", but the one I've played the most is probably Plantation Golf Course in Frisco.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Best: There are a lot of options for courses. A LOT. Worst: playing in the summer heat, and the cold winter with brown fairways.

What do you do for a living? Director of Sales, and I own a Martial Arts school.

How’d you pick your user name? I've had it since High School, Gr8One (reference to The Rock from back in the late 90s) and 1998 (HS graduation year).

Welcome!

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

6 hours ago, Gr8One1998 said:

welcome 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test