Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

About three years ago my health insurance provider allowed me to enroll in a fitness program where I lost 45 lbs. and more importantly kept over 40 of it off - I weigh what I did when I got married over 35 years ago.

Now they have provided a free virtual PT service so I've signed up for it, too. I'm thinking this is the perfect way to enhance my SuperSpeed training.  I really think that the things holding me back are declining flexibility due to age plus aches and pains carrying over from training sessions.  PT should help in both areas.  

I met with my supervising trainer last Friday.  Of all things she is a certified Titleist PT.  The program that I get through my insurance is 12 weeks plus a three month maintenance phase  so that the program becomes a habit.  She promised that she would sneak a bunch of golf related stuff in for me during maintenance and that even the general PT of the first 12 weeks would be helpful.  She recommended I not restart my SuperSpeed protocols until I'm a few weeks into the program.  I've been on maintenance there for the summer and was going to ramp back up starting this week (post D7 forged testing.)

I will let you know how the program goes.  I'm ready for it though - should be receiving my equipment in the next few days.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Sounds like a great benefit.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

18 hours ago, revkev said:

About three years ago my health insurance provider allowed me to enroll in a fitness program where I lost 45 lbs. and more importantly kept over 40 of it off - I weigh what I did when I got married over 35 years ago.

Now they have provided a free virtual PT service so I've signed up for it, too. I'm thinking this is the perfect way to enhance my SuperSpeed training.  I really think that the things holding me back are declining flexibility due to age plus aches and pains carrying over from training sessions.  PT should help in both areas.  

I met with my supervising trainer last Friday.  Of all things she is a certified Titleist PT.  The program that I get through my insurance is 12 weeks plus a three month maintenance phase  so that the program becomes a habit.  She promised that she would sneak a bunch of golf related stuff in for me during maintenance and that even the general PT of the first 12 weeks would be helpful.  She recommended I not restart my SuperSpeed protocols until I'm a few weeks into the program.  I've been on maintenance there for the summer and was going to ramp back up starting this week (post D7 forged testing.)

I will let you know how the program goes.  I'm ready for it though - should be receiving my equipment in the next few days.

Sounds awesome! Had no idea Titleist had a certification like that. Sounds like you hit the jackpot. 

Titleist 975J

Callaway Hawkeye 3 Wood

Ben Hogan CFT Hybrid, Apex Plus Irons

Cleveland 588 Wedges

Scotty Newport 2 Mid Slant Pro Platinum

2 hours ago, Crowev01 said:

Sounds awesome! Had no idea Titleist had a certification like that. Sounds like you hit the jackpot. 

I have a winter member who is a trainer in the Yankee Farm System - he brought their triple A strength coach to play with us last winter and he's a Titleist PT - Daisy who was the SuperSpeed liason for the first test group is a Titleist PT as well - 

I start my sessions this evening.  Will let everyone know how they go

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

So did my first training session this evening - found out I needed to charge the IPad and sensors last night.  This will be very interesting - 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches