The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

7 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Morning all,

Congrats to all the testers announced. Should be a good follow. 
 Off to drop my car off. 5 years old 1 payment left and the transmission is crying for help. The drain and fill did nothing to help. So it will be more serious now.  Hoping it’s a code issue with a computer fix or an easily replaceable part or two. Either way it won’t be an inexpensive fix.

Tom, don't know what model year or type of vehicle you have, but many of the OEM's have "Powertrain Warranty Coverage" where it covers major assemblies/components for issues such as this. The OEM's all have varying months and mileages they cover, some may be 6 years, 100,000 miles, others 5 years and 60,000 miles, so you may want to check that availability to save yourself some money.

Edited by rkj427

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, ILMgolfnut said:

Exactly. And nuking a kids 7i 190 or whatever.

Another full day of work before flying home from the Mitten. AA and Delta both have flights that arrive at ILM around midnight and it seems like I'm always on them. Including tonight. I'm gonna be pretty useless tomorrow. Fortunately I really don't have to do any work tomorrow.

If you're an NFL fan staying for the draft might have been exciting.
I completely understand that there's no place like home though

Driver/3H :callaway-small: Mavrik 22
5H/SW: :callaway-small:Edge 
5-PW: :macgregor-small: MT-86 OS
56/60: Kirkland Signature 
Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro